KathleenLamelights:Part 12 Still Lazy With Neverending Excuses

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: KathleenLamelights:Part 12 Still Lazy With Neverending Excuses

Post by kathleenlightsssss »

tar wrote:
Fri Mar 24, 2023 11:13 am
She’s trying to be sexy though. I can’t believe Ylette’s fire alarm is still beeping from low batteries. That bugs me to death just
hearing it on YouTube. I haven’t seen her in years.
She acts and looks like a little girl. It's cringey.

Agree about the fire alarm beep. The minute mine goes, I'm up on a step ladder (with ear plugs) adding new batteries and resetting mine. :roll:
Rosie34567-2 wrote:
Fri Mar 24, 2023 5:38 pm
Oh I didn't realize Ylette had a channel!

I'm not defending Kathleen or trying to pit two women against each other in a stereotypical way...but tbh that seems like some REALLY toxic competitive sister energy. Ylette's clearly trying to copy the one thing Kathleen ever did with her life (YouTube). I took a quick look at her channel, and she even copied the "How to Make Cuban Coffee" video...#awkward. :?

It is funny though because, although she's trying to outshine Kathleen, she's not doing a very good job LOL. She only posts a few times a year. :rofl:
Yes her channel was private for a longgggg time. Probably due to court stuff with her ex? She drank a lotttt in them. Now only the ones with her new hubby are public and whatever she's uploaded in 2020+ ... ..... she seems to be uploading more of her just talking about gibberish and "spirituality" now. :?

And you're right she is clearly trying to copy Kathleen. She did a long time ago when she first started her channel with tutorials :rofl:

Thing is, she didn't "make it" in the same way Kat did and she is clearly envious. She lives in Hialeah a poorer part of town (no disrespect my grandmother lives there) many cuban people do. Especially older ones. But she didn't marry rich like she wants us to believe. Her husband works for her jewelry line now :o and how much could they possibly be making from that? If it sells it's ONLY because of Kathleen. Not to mention her YT followers...

Also, she shares her home with some of her husband's family. I think an Uncle owns it and lives there too? It's barely 1,500 square feet. 4 kids...

Meanwhile, Kat's home in a newer area is 4,000 square feet and worth closer to a million. And it's new construction she is the first owner with Danny. Can you imagine how jealous that must make Ylette? Also, Kathleen bought her Mom a house closer to her and had a nice backyard done by Danny (same fence style and plants as hers.) I guess ylette gave her 4 grandkids..

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I was going to say it does sound like each of the girls gave their mom something different. Ylette gave her grandkids and Kathleen
gave her mom a nicer house.

It’s probably hard for Ylette not to be a little jealous but she just needs to get over it. Not everyone lucks out in life to the same extent. If it wasn’t for Kathleen nobody would even know who Ylette is.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

tar wrote:
Mon Mar 27, 2023 7:39 am
I was going to say it does sound like each of the girls gave their mom something different. Ylette gave her grandkids and Kathleen

It’s probably hard for Ylette not to be a little jealous but she just needs to get over it. Not everyone lucks out in life to the same extent. If it wasn’t for Kathleen nobody would even know who Ylette is.
At the end of the day, Kathleen may have more money and notoriety but she's not as evolved, not an adult? At least Ylette is (no matter how trashy) but I rather have Kathleen's life minus her neurosis, or at least get help for it?

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

kathleenlightsssss wrote:
Mon Mar 27, 2023 9:17 am
tar wrote:

At the end of the day, Kathleen may have more money and notoriety but she's not as evolved, not an adult? At least Ylette is (no matter how trashy) but I rather have Kathleen's life minus her neurosis, or at least get help for it?
Did Kathleen ever actually go get some help? I thought she said she was going to go.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

tar wrote:
Mon Mar 27, 2023 9:35 am
Mon Mar 27, 2023 9:17 am

Did Kathleen ever actually go get some help? I thought she said she was going to go.
Nope she just buys self help books and then does nothing about it..

Also her last upload, the 'sexy' tutorial, doesn't even have 60K views. Wow, her channel really died..

Rosie34567-2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Rosie34567-2 »

tar wrote:

Agree. Plus Ylette needs to take off her roese tinted glasses. Kathleen is "lucky" in the sense that she has money, but omg I do NOT envy her being married to a significantly older balding redneck guy with a kid from a previous relationship that he never sees.

Both of their lives are really trashy (I don't mean that in a social class way, but in a behavioral way).
Last edited by Rosie34567-2 on Mon Mar 27, 2023 12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rosie34567-2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Rosie34567-2 »

Mon Mar 27, 2023 7:24 am
Rosie34567-2 wrote:
Fri Mar 24, 2023 5:38 pm
Oh I didn't realize Ylette had a channel!

I'm not defending Kathleen or trying to pit two women against each other in a stereotypical way...but tbh that seems like some REALLY toxic competitive sister energy. Ylette's clearly trying to copy the one thing Kathleen ever did with her life (YouTube). I took a quick look at her channel, and she even copied the "How to Make Cuban Coffee" video...#awkward. :?

It is funny though because, although she's trying to outshine Kathleen, she's not doing a very good job LOL. She only posts a few times a year. :rofl:
Yes her channel was private for a longgggg time. Probably due to court stuff with her ex? She drank a lotttt in them. Now only the ones with her new hubby are public and whatever she's uploaded in 2020+ ... ..... she seems to be uploading more of her just talking about gibberish and "spirituality" now. :?

And you're right she is clearly trying to copy Kathleen. She did a long time ago when she first started her channel with tutorials :rofl:

Thing is, she didn't "make it" in the same way Kat did and she is clearly envious. She lives in Hialeah a poorer part of town (no disrespect my grandmother lives there) many cuban people do. Especially older ones. But she didn't marry rich like she wants us to believe. Her husband works for her jewelry line now :o and how much could they possibly be making from that? If it sells it's ONLY because of Kathleen. Not to mention her YT followers...

Also, she shares her home with some of her husband's family. I think an Uncle owns it and lives there too? It's barely 1,500 square feet. 4 kids...

Meanwhile, Kat's home in a newer area is 4,000 square feet and worth closer to a million. And it's new construction she is the first owner with Danny. Can you imagine how jealous that must make Ylette? Also, Kathleen bought her Mom a house closer to her and had a nice backyard done by Danny (same fence style and plants as hers.) I guess ylette gave her 4 grandkids..
Thanks for the info!

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Rosie34567-2 wrote:
Mon Mar 27, 2023 12:25 pm
tar wrote:

Agree. Plus Ylette needs to take off her roese tinted glasses. Kathleen is "lucky" in the sense that she has money, but omg I do NOT envy her being married to a significantly older balding redneck guy with a kid from a previous relationship that he never sees.

Both of their lives are really trashy (I don't mean that in a social class way, but in a behavioral way).
She has money but money doesn’t mean much if you aren’t happy and Kathleen doesn’t seem happy to me. I know she claims she loves her husband but he seems so distant and she doesn’t seem supported or at least she didn’t in the past. I don’t watch her
closely anymore.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Rosie34567-2 wrote:
Mon Mar 27, 2023 12:25 pm

Yes. This. Exactly. Money doesn't buy class. I stand behind that. Some of the richest people are the scummiest. I don't care if Ylette lives in an RV or a sky high penthouse. It's her demeanor. She CHEATED on her husband. Maybe not physically (who knows?) but she had and emotional affair behind his back with her new husband. THey were DM-ing spicy texts through IG. She met him at work.. at boxycharm. He was some salesman at a company lunch? Anyway.. meanwhile, her husband worked 2 jobs just to support her and their 2 kids. And there she was spending it all at sephora to compete with Kat's YT channel and fancy whole foods groceries.. :roll: She's so tacky! Her new husband isn't good looking either. Bald, fat and basic? Her ex was better looking..

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

tar wrote:
Mon Mar 27, 2023 12:48 pm

She has money but money doesn’t mean much if you aren’t happy and Kathleen doesn’t seem happy to me. I know she claims she loves her husband but he seems so distant and she doesn’t seem supported or at least she didn’t in the past. I don’t watch her
closely anymore.
I think her life isn't that great tbh. And Danny seems like a teenaged numbskull always gaming in the background. Does he even work anymore? His 'construction' LLC seems to have ended? :?

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Also, ever notice how Kathleen never really included Ylette into or onto her channel? It's clearly not because her sister felt uncomfortable (she started her own TY channel for goodness sakes!) I think Kathleen feels the cringe too...

galeperrier
Lurker
Lurker

Post by galeperrier »

apologies if this has been brought already but i came across this which was interesting

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

ooh the tea! had no idea. thanks for posting! :o :rofl:

galeperrier
Lurker
Lurker

Post by galeperrier »

disappeared off the face of the earth again..? i don't use social media so i have no idea if she's active on other platforms but damn...

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I haven’t checked in on Kathleen in awhile. If I get time today I will look and see if she’s doing anything.

Rosie34567-2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Rosie34567-2 »

galeperrier wrote:
Sat Apr 15, 2023 4:51 pm
apologies if this has been brought already but i came across this which was interesting
Omg I had no idea!

Ngl, at first I was side-eying Zoya a little bit (like c'mon, trademarking common names? I'm surprised they were even able to tbh)... but then Janixa started reading off all of the names Kathleen copied and my jaw dropped. That seemed totally intentional and shamelessly obvious on Kathleen's part, imo. :o

Even if you want to claim Kathleen was just being dumb and didn't know (which is possible, since she's an idiot), at the end of the day, this is still 100% Kathleen's fault. This is what happens when you start a brand and don't do your due diligence. She was sloppy, uneducated and got cocky...and these are the consequences.

Momkey_123
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0

Post by Momkey_123 »

I think Kathleen and Danny have split up..

The past two lights lacquer lives (especially the last one)
She didn’t appear to be at home nor mention why she was in a different room/setting.
Definitely no wedding ring on the live yesterday. Looked to be costume jewellery.
She hasn’t uploaded to YT in over a month.
She looks sad in the past 2 lives.

Danny has now changed his instagram name & has made his instagram public. Changed his profile pic to a shirtless pic,
Looks to still be in their home..

Idk something seems to be going on, considering she’s the one who’s not living there would make me think she’s done something wrong & been kicked out idk idk

galeperrier
Lurker
Lurker

Post by galeperrier »

Momkey_123 wrote:
Wed May 31, 2023 11:23 am
I think Kathleen and Danny have split up..
:o :o :o

Chiyou
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Chiyou »

Yep, Kathleen filed for divorce. If you search their county clerk of courts website, you can see the public filing for dissolution of marriage. She filed it on 05/08/2023. She has a lawyer representing her. Danny does not.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Chiyou wrote:
Wed Jun 07, 2023 6:43 am
Yep, Kathleen filed for divorce. If you search their county clerk of courts website, you can see the public filing for dissolution of marriage. She filed it on 05/08/2023. She has a lawyer representing her. Danny does not.
Thanks for posting this Chiyou.

Return to “KathleenLights”