Alexandra Rodriguez
Flowerpot45
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: LearningFiltersCan’tHideTheGain&IAmStillVain: Part 53

Post by Flowerpot45 »

tar wrote:
Thu May 25, 2023 4:03 pm
I think it would be in her best interest not to say anything about the people who don’t praise her considering what her father-
a supposed man of God- has done. Does she want to discuss crazy religious people?
THIS.....!!!!!!!!!

y'all are far more kinder and polite than me

i could never be a mod cus i'd be putting titles about alex's dad in here :?

alex really should learn to keep her mouth shut about poking at 'religious' trolls... trolling is LEGIONS better than what her dad did...

MMG1617
Informer
Informer

Post by MMG1617 »

Alex’s story about religious or positive trolls is such a clear indication of how toxic, narcissistic, and frankly stupid she is.

1 - It operates under the delusion that a sincerely positive or spiritual person owes it to the world to compliment and praise everyone. That simply isn’t true. You can be religious or spiritual and unhappy with the false narrative people put out there. Communicating about this is exercising freedom of speech and the right to have an opinion. If, as a public figure, you can’t tolerate constructive criticism, that’s your fault. Don’t paint the people who don’t like the false, misleading, or sometimes dangerous messages you deliver as rude or spiritually void. Positive people are allowed to express concern or disapproval and that doesn’t make them unkind or a poor model of a spiritual/religious person.

2 - It is the pot calling the kettle black. She’s calling people out on their hypocrisy and she, miss “You guys don’t even get in my headspace anymore”, is so bothered by trolls that she’s stalking their profiles. She, miss “be kind to people, spread love to people, you don’t know what’s going on in anyone’s life”, calls people little bitches before blocking them. She, miss healthy lifestyle, eats nothing but processed garbage. She’s the biggest hypocrite out there.

3 - She’s got to understand what a troll is. A troll is someone coming after you with the intent of annoying or hurting you. A viewer offering negative feedback that can be used constructively to better yourself is an opportunity, not a troll. A real influencer would take that feedback into consideration when planning content instead of abiding by the immature, narcissistic mindset of, “Love me or go away.”

pp70
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by pp70 »

tar wrote:
Alex outed herself as having nothing better to do than look at the profiles of anyone saying anything other than praise for her.
I think it would be in her best interest not to say anything about the people who don’t praise her considering what her father-
a supposed man of God- has done. Does she want to discuss crazy religious people?

She should keep that mouth closed. Does she think people don’t know what he was convicted of. Just because we haven’t
posted about it publicly in a long time doesn’t mean we won’t. People ask about it all the time. She keeps talking about
people’s profiles. Does she want us to discuss the rest of her family?
Well said, tar. And she posted that pic covering her double chin again because she's living her best life at any size. Set aside her family's issues, the woman is a troll, hypocrite and liar but has the audacity to call out others. And she hides behind her mental health issues when the going gets tough - that makes me dislike her even more.

Rosie34567-2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Rosie34567-2 »

Flowerpot45 wrote:
Thu May 25, 2023 8:49 pm
tar wrote:
THIS.....!!!!!!!!!

alex really should learn to keep her mouth shut about poking at 'religious' trolls... trolling is LEGIONS better than what her dad did...
Omg what did her father do? I don't think I know the backstory on this...
Tea, please!

pp70
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by pp70 »

tar wrote:
Thu May 25, 2023 3:38 pm
swiftie89 wrote:
Thu May 25, 2023 3:14 pm

On a scale of 1-10, how much do you think she misses her first house?
You know she misses that pool a lot. I would give it a 10.
She has space for a pool at the new house, but maybe her cheese budget doesn't allow for it.

Given how she penny pinches on cheap furnishings, jewellery and mainstream clothes, I wonder if she is struggling to support her wannabe lifestyle. I was shocked at how long it took them to get a fence for that poor dog. Do they own their cars and home outright? Interesting to me too how she priorities her wasteful spending eg nails; coach bags etc. I wonder if she's budgeted over the years or has blown most of it on, well, nothing. If ALR lost her channel tomorrow, she doesn't own any assets other than whatever cash she has in the bank.

tigresslily20
Informer
Informer

Post by tigresslily20 »

swiftie89 wrote:
Thu May 25, 2023 6:48 pm
Idk what’s cringier, the fact that Yar seems embarrassed of his wife and barely posts anything with her, or Alex’s comments with “bruna’s” account.

Did anyone catch that they adopted this dog on Mother’s Day? I can’t decide if that was BA being desperate to be a Mommy or Yar trying to give her a substitute for a real kid

I seriously hope she never has children because you know she will exploit them for views, put coffee creamer in their bottles, constantly dump them with Nancy because she needs a break.
There is nothing in this photo that gives the appearance of a happily married couple. Yar just looks annoyed lol. I wonder how much sanity he has left to continue to put up with her shenanigans

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Rosie34567-2 wrote:
Thu May 25, 2023 9:34 pm
Flowerpot45 wrote:
Thu May 25, 2023 8:49 pm

THIS.....!!!!!!!!!

Tea, please!
There’s information here. We don’t discuss it because Alex isn’t her father. She’s starting to get on my last nerve though.
viewtopic.php?t=41748

Carrot_Stick
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Post by Carrot_Stick »

I still don’t understand what “at army” means. I know the jokes here but literally what is she talking about. I’ve never heard that phrase before and I’ve also never heard of such sporadic army training. Seems like either a lie or she’s trying to make something sound more important/“cooler” than it is.

Boop23
Learner
Learner

Post by Boop23 »

tar wrote:
Thu May 25, 2023 12:44 pm
Boop23 wrote:
Thu May 25, 2023 11:53 am
I am a bit frustrated - I had subscribed to Cherry and was finally able to post, only to be unsubscribed somehow and now she has it so you have to be a member for 10 weeks!! before you can post. Ugh, I am not a Stan - I just want to participate. Have no idea how to contact her
I don’t know how to contact Cherry. I know that some of the ladies in the public discord are in her private discord.
If you watch you can tell who they are. They could probably get a message to her.
Can you message her through a DM on her YouTube channel?
Are you in the public discord?
Thanks Tar - I didn't realize there was a public discord. I tried to DM in YouTube but there is not option to

Boop23
Learner
Learner

Post by Boop23 »

MsNappyKid wrote:
Thu May 25, 2023 6:17 pm
Boop23 wrote:
Thu May 25, 2023 11:53 am
I am a bit frustrated - I had subscribed to Cherry and was finally able to post, only to be unsubscribed somehow and now she has it so you have to be a member for 10 weeks!! before you can post. Ugh, I am not a Stan - I just want to participate. Have no idea how to contact her
Member only chat? Wow, how much is that?
Sorry, I meant subscriber

barrol o monkeys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by barrol o monkeys »

tar wrote:
Alex outed herself as having nothing better to do than look at the profiles of anyone saying anything other than praise for her.

She should keep that mouth closed. Does she think people don’t know what he was convicted of. Just because we haven’t
posted about it publicly in a long time doesn’t mean we won’t. People ask about it all the time. She keeps talking about
people’s profiles. Does she want us to discuss the rest of her family?
This is funny coming from get. She preaches that mental health matters, but then belittles the people speaking out about HER affecting THEIR mental health because of all of her "healthy eating" and "size 14-18".

Hypocritical Alex over here

chipn dip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by chipn dip »

tar wrote:
Thu May 25, 2023 11:01 pm
Rosie34567-2 wrote:
Thu May 25, 2023 9:34 pm

Tea, please!
There’s information here. We don’t discuss it because Alex isn’t her father. She’s starting to get on my last nerve though.
viewtopic.php?t=41748
ahh back when we used to call her 'corndogs'!! <3

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Boop23 wrote:
Fri May 26, 2023 3:26 am
tar wrote:
Thu May 25, 2023 12:44 pm

I don’t know how to contact Cherry. I know that some of the ladies in the public discord are in her private discord.
If you watch you can tell who they are. They could probably get a message to her.
Can you message her through a DM on her YouTube channel?
Are you in the public discord?
Thanks Tar - I didn't realize there was a public discord. I tried to DM in YouTube but there is not option to
I didn’t know if she had a DM option. I sent you a PM.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Carrot_Stick wrote:
Fri May 26, 2023 3:05 am
I still don’t understand what “at army” means. I know the jokes here but literally what is she talking about. I’ve never heard that phrase before and I’ve also never heard of such sporadic army training. Seems like either a lie or she’s trying to make something sound more important/“cooler” than it is.
I think he’s in the National Guard or Reserves and goes for reserve training one weekend a month. You are right that Alex tries to
make it sound different than it is. She wants a husband that’s in the military I guess. Maybe she’s afraid that someone will try to
take Yar away from her or something if they can locate him.

sincon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sincon »

tar wrote:
Carrot_Stick wrote:
Fri May 26, 2023 3:05 am
I think he’s in the National Guard or Reserves and goes for reserve training one weekend a month. You are right that Alex tries to
make it sound different than it is. She wants a husband that’s in the military I guess. Maybe she’s afraid that someone will try to
take Yar away from her or something if they can locate him.
They're called Weekend Drills. Lmao. She's such a tryhard.

Aloha210
Talker
Talker

Post by Aloha210 »

Is Yars weekends at army code for when he goes on Grindr and has a weekend for himself without having to pretend he’s straight and married to that walrus?

Frangarcia0612
Learner
Learner

Post by Frangarcia0612 »

I haven't caught up part 53, so I have no idea what yall are discussing at the moment...but I just had to hop on and say that last night I made a new pot roast recipe and all I thought was "da flavas" and I busted out laughing to myself hahahaha

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Where is the snatched, skinny and pointy-chinned baddie from the Shirley Temple-Taylor Swift photos?

I realize these are different angles but these were posted on the same day by Alex.
One posed. One wasn’t.
She sped the closet declutter hoping we wouldn’t get any screenshots from it but we have some.

Everyone knows her arm doesn’t look like that nor does her chin and neck area.
Alex is ashamed of who she is yet preaches body positivity to her followers.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

How can Alex make these pants look big in the try-on and then small in regular day wear?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

chipn dip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by chipn dip »

I watched ilona's video, it was really good, she showed a comparison of someone who had genuinely lost 100 elbeeze to prove her point.

Now we just need for her to clock on to the dog situation... :corn:

Return to “Learningtobefearless”