Only for thrashing the MUA Tanjia Sayed - Part 3

lollipop74
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0

Re: Only for thrashing the MUA Tanjia Sayed - Part 3

Post by lollipop74 »

Did anyone else see her instagram stories about cutting off bad energy? possible shade to nahdoll?

Greencactusfriend
Talker
Talker

Post by Greencactusfriend »

lollipop74 wrote:
Fri Mar 10, 2023 9:02 am
Did anyone else see her instagram stories about cutting off bad energy? possible shade to nahdoll?
lol… airing her dirty laundry.

I reckon Waj made Tanji cut her off for being a bad influence probably. Nahdoll was the one who always had her tits out. Waj with his Andrew Tate mindset probabaly thought she didn’t respect herself because she beared skin.. which obvs isn’t the case! He’s just a misogynist

Tsfolklore
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Tsfolklore »

I’m in disbelief over Waj’s views on women and misogyny. He’s successfully been brainwashed by Tate and the new wave of incels online. The fact he’s defending Leo Dicaprio constantly dating 19 year olds, thinks tate is a legit Muslim, thinks fat women are inhuman. His obsession with driving big cars says a lot about his ego and how operating machinery gives him power. Tanji this is sad and I feel sorry for you. I know you probably read this so please take this behaviour seriously. If a man thinks these things about women he doesn’t know, he’s going to turn on you one day and judge you one day..

lollipop74
Debater
Debater

Post by lollipop74 »

He ain't going to turn to Tanji as long as she is the breadwinner and covering for him online by painting him out to be an angel...

in-x
Talker
Talker

Post by in-x »

I’m sorry, but no, those Chanel jeans on her insta do not suit her, she can love the design as much as she wants but her legs don’t suit those jeans. She doesn’t have any shape at all on her body, she’s just shaped like a brick. No hips no waist just chubby straight all over. So her husband really isn’t in any place to shame other women over their weight when his own wife clearly isn’t no supermodel

94Hannah94_
Informer
Informer

Post by 94Hannah94_ »

Wonder why Tanji’s best mates stop talking to her
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

94Hannah94_
Informer
Informer

Post by 94Hannah94_ »

Greencactusfriend wrote:
Sat Mar 11, 2023 2:32 am
lollipop74 wrote:
Fri Mar 10, 2023 9:02 am
lol… airing her dirty laundry.

I reckon Waj made Tanji cut her off for being a bad influence probably. Nahdoll was the one who always had her tits out. Waj with his Andrew Tate mindset probabaly thought she didn’t respect herself because she beared skin.. which obvs isn’t the case! He’s just a misogynist

I thought Nahdoll dressed more appropriately compared to Tanjia. The other girl, Naima dresses like a actual tart imo

zxo
Debater
Debater

Post by zxo »

94Hannah94_ wrote:
Sun Mar 26, 2023 8:57 am
Wonder why Tanji’s best mates stop talking to her
Feel like tanji might be the problem if 2 of her friends stopped talking to her but again never know with Tanji.

Tinywanderer
Learner
Learner

Post by Tinywanderer »

Not Tanji pretending like she went to Italy on holiday when she actually went for a client I can’t with her all that money and birkins but still can’t pay for her own holiday - always destination weddings with clients

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lollipop74
Debater
Debater

Post by lollipop74 »

Is Nahdoll a catfish? her insta pics make her seem prettier ( even if she is, probably prettier than tanjia )

Greencactusfriend
Talker
Talker

Post by Greencactusfriend »

Tanji can spend her money on whatever she likes but just imagine the ridiculousness of spending £1700 on a cardigan but still shopping ‘basics’ from Primark.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Zeldafromda9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Zeldafromda9 »

Tinywanderer wrote:Not Tanji pretending like she went to Italy on holiday when she actually went for a client ImageImage I can’t with her Imageall that money and birkins but still can’t pay for her own holiday - always destination weddings with clients Image

Fake prestige

carriage120217
Learner
Learner

Post by carriage120217 »

Are we really pretending Waj has a real job?

informallow78
Lurker
Lurker

Post by informallow78 »

carriage120217 wrote:
Tue May 16, 2023 1:14 pm
Are we really pretending Waj has a real job?
His max screen time loooool

Apparently scrolling on instagram is a job

gurugossiperuser123
Talker
Talker

Post by gurugossiperuser123 »

Tsfolklore wrote:
Sat Mar 11, 2023 3:29 pm
I’m in disbelief over Waj’s views on women and misogyny. He’s successfully been brainwashed by Tate and the new wave of incels online. The fact he’s defending Leo Dicaprio constantly dating 19 year olds, thinks tate is a legit Muslim, thinks fat women are inhuman. His obsession with driving big cars says a lot about his ego and how operating machinery gives him power. Tanji this is sad and I feel sorry for you. I know you probably read this so please take this behaviour seriously. If a man thinks these things about women he doesn’t know, he’s going to turn on you one day and judge you one day..
how embarrassing considering tanji is the breadwinner ngl as though it seems. He can’t speak until he stops being her lap dog tagging along to bookings

gurugossiperuser123
Talker
Talker

Post by gurugossiperuser123 »

can tanji still drive or no? how does she show her ID in places , passport?

lollipop74
Debater
Debater

Post by lollipop74 »

I can't believe that she earns that much money and still has no clue on how to really upgrade your life. She shows off as being so well off but many years later and they have yet to own another property further in London. And I, who am paying my taxes and definitely don't earn as much as her have just bought my first property with a solid plan on how to buy my next on in the next 3 years.

She hides behind tacky designer items and surface level luxury with no real wealth, she's been in this game for like 7 years? i was expecting more but she's doing the same stuff she was years ago.

94Hannah94_
Informer
Informer

Post by 94Hannah94_ »

The iconic fatty group pic

94Hannah94_
Informer
Informer

Post by 94Hannah94_ »

gurugossiperuser123 wrote:
Fri May 19, 2023 10:53 am
can tanji still drive or no? how does she show her ID in places , passport?

Tanji still doesn’t have a DL at her nearly 30 year old age and that’s why her taxi driver Waj comes with her to her makeup bookings 🤣🤣🤣

Rosesarered12345
Learner
Learner

Post by Rosesarered12345 »

Greencactusfriend wrote:
Fri Mar 03, 2023 2:30 pm
Anyone checked out Waj’s Twitter? He’s a massive Andrew Tate fan, he literally retweets everything the Tate brothers have to say. His Twitter feed is quite disturbing actually.

Not only does he tweet/retweet lots of horrendously misogynistic things. He is also homophobic, transphobic, an antivax conspiracy spouter, a fat shamer, as well as a right- wing climate change denier.

I’m wondering if Tanji actually has quite a hard time being married to the absolute moron
Wooww I’m shocked at his tweets but funny didn’t he approach a “fat” girl coz tanji isn’t exactly slim! Or is it ok coz she’s got the £££.

Return to “Abhorred Bloggers”