Jess and Gabriel | Part 5

Hxf
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jess and Gabriel | Part 5

Post by Hxf »

Does anyone still come on here haha? I remember when the Jess and gabe page was active. Must have died down ahha

Hxf
Learner
Learner

Post by Hxf »

I had a look at their channel views and they’ve seemed to gone down a lot these past few years. I think the only thing that somewhat saved their channel was when they got pregnant and had their daughter. So I don’t think their channel is suffering too much anymore. Sometimes I look back and watch their older videos and it gives me nostalgia haha. Tbh I don’t like their content when they’re in the US. As it just seems so dull and boring. I prefer their content when they’re in Australia as I feel like they have more to do and vlog about. And Jess just seems happier when she’s near her family. I do hope they make some decent content in Australia and maybe start vlogging more. Their whole channel grew on vlogging. I do think their viewers from back in 2016-2017 have probably grew out of their content. The peak of their career’s was 2016-2019.

Hxf
Learner
Learner

Post by Hxf »

Do you guys think they’ll move to Australia one day? I remember when they first got married they said they’re going to live in LA due to work and Gabe’s acting career. However, Gabe isn’t acting anymore from what we know. I feel like their careers have kinda slowed down now. I personally think once they both retire from YouTube they’ll consider Australia.
Also, does anyone know why their clothing brand Conteam has shut down? I know it happened a while back but I don’t remember them mentioning anything about it

katcher002
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by katcher002 »

I think Jess' new song is beautiful but to think about a guy that's not your husband enough for it to be your first song you ever release is a bit suss. I feel bad for Gabe.

beesie
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by beesie »

Their views have dive bombed.

I guess they'll be plugging the possibility of a second baby for years to come now to squeeze whatever views they can.
Lost my old account lmao

bluesky996
Learner
Learner

Post by bluesky996 »

They are seriously the most boring influencers out there. All their content became Q&A, how jess missed aus, how they are doing as parents, them trying things from each other’s countries which all of these they milked already. Come with something new and put some effort for god’s sake! All you do is this stupid to do lists which everyone does in their life routines duh? But no they do that so they feel they’ve done something in their day besides sitting on the couch drinking water and reading the bible …

hello_potato
Learner
Learner

Post by hello_potato »

i still dk why they are famous, they really dont deserve everything that they have, except their baby

anngelicca
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by anngelicca »

has anyone noticed that they might be pregnant? so much talk about baby #2 plus jess has been wearing loose clothes and covering her tummy. pics of her in NY we’re very obviously in a way to cover the tummy. she already mostly wears loose clothing no matter what but even more now! any family pics her baby is covering lol go through last few ig posts and yt vids and you’ll agree

Return to “Jess and Gabriel”