Markiplier - Part 16

FoxySpirit
Learner
Learner

Re: Markiplier - Part 16

Post by FoxySpirit »

New update. I’m just posting here to keep record of his upcoming projects for discussion. Honestly I’m excited to see what he’s working on, because whatever it is he seems to be putting his all into it and is holding it to a higher esteem than his previous works.

FoxySpirit
Learner
Learner

Post by FoxySpirit »

I know this is a played out joke, but I wonder if they thought he was Keanu Reeves

FoxySpirit
Learner
Learner

Post by FoxySpirit »

Mark has been super busy working on his first feature film, gaining a sponsorship (Finally) and traveling back n forth to the Creator Clash event. Hopefully he will take some time to rest after he wraps everything up.

FoxySpirit
Learner
Learner

Post by FoxySpirit »

Live Chat giving updates about his first feature film and other projects

https://youtube.com/live/i6WICltL_3s?feature=share

FoxySpirit
Learner
Learner

Post by FoxySpirit »

FoxySpirit
Learner
Learner

Post by FoxySpirit »

What in the world happened to Mark?! Looks like he got into a fight and was pepper sprayed/tear gassed 🤯🤯🤯

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

FoxySpirit wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2023 8:21 pm
What in the world happened to Mark?! Looks like he got into a fight and was pepper sprayed/tear gassed 🤯🤯🤯

Mark made a video explaining what happened to him. Apparently he got too much fake blood into his eyes as he was making a short to promote his movie Iron Lung. But he’s assured everyone that he’s fine. A day later his grandmother has passed away and now him and Momiplier are in Korea for her funeral. Oddly enough his brother Tom isn’t there, instead he’s at a convention. I guess Tom doesn’t have a strong connection with his grandma to cancel going to a con to be there for his family.
:cuted:

FoxySpirit
Learner
Learner

Post by FoxySpirit »

Chibi Mooncat wrote:
Mon Jul 03, 2023 4:49 am
FoxySpirit wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2023 8:21 pm

Mark made a video explaining what happened to him. Apparently he got too much fake blood into his eyes as he was making a short to promote his movie Iron Lung. But he’s assured everyone that he’s fine. A day later his grandmother has passed away and now him and Momiplier are in Korea for her funeral. Oddly enough his brother Tom isn’t there, instead he’s at a convention. I guess Tom doesn’t have a strong connection with his grandma to cancel going to a con to be there for his family.
I had noticed that as well, maybe he wasn’t able to pass on this event. Wondering if he’s trying to re-establish himself back into the convention scene as I assumed he stopped going because he wanted to maintain a low key presence (especially with his connection to Mark), and just focus on posting his work online. Also noticed that their Mom is posting about him and his work more often lately.

FoxySpirit
Learner
Learner

Post by FoxySpirit »

I know this was almost a week ago, but this is a bit unnerving…

https://www.youtube.com/live/ya6XedyPTvg?feature=share

Capricorn_Dragoness
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Capricorn_Dragoness »

This is very concerning FoxySpirit. I remember watching this and thinking Amy is the sole beneficiary. Who doesn't question a random doctor? I don't care who says a doctor is coming over. What if it's a crazy fan that happens to be a doctor? He didn't even question the blood samples. I don't ever remember that being part of standard life insurance procedure. This doctor could have asked him for a sample of his kids and he probably wouldn't have even questioned it. He probably would have thought she needed a sperm sample as part of his overall health assessment. I'm worried for him a bit more now after this.

Long time lurker. I've had a tab opened to here and the Amy one. Never felt the urge to join and say anything until today. I've been watching lots of Mark across multiple socials for awhile now out of boredom because I simply don't have a lot to do from 7:30 to 3:30. This is going to sound a little out there but follow me please. I promise I'm going somewhere with this.

I started my journey with Mark way back in the early days of YouTube on my iPod touch. I had a crappy job and I'd watch him every time I'd go to the bathroom or on break. I really liked him in the beginning. He was funny and refreshing totally reminded me of nearly ever guy I hung out with as a kid.

Then he entered into what I call the Amy era coming off all of his recent sorrows and experiences. (Sorry best way I could think of to describe his life before her in a nutshell.) How they met I don't really care that they have so many different stories. I'm more inclined to believe the tinder one because I know a handful full of couples that still hide their we met just for sex story. It's really nothing to be ashamed of but whatever to each their own. I hoped that she would be good for him because at the same time he started with her I started dating my husband so yes projecting a bit. I'm 6 months and 1 day older than Mark and my husband then boyfriend at the time is exactly 8 months younger than Amy.

Watching Mark became our thing even with our friends and it still is whenever Mark is actually doing something. So here we were a couple with the same ish age gap observing them and other couples wondering if we would last or they would last. We started noticing things after they had been together three years. I know there where red flags before but I had chalked it up to them still being in a new relationship and feeling each other out. My husband of almost 2 years (we met his birthday in January, living together in March and we were married in September) cut off his phone one day midstream. "Mark is slowly disappearing babe. Markiplier is taking over who he is. He's paying his girlfriend to use him and she's cutting off his friends. Only a few of them are left and they're trying to stay because they know Mark is in there somewhere. She's just like my ex's." They used him for money and that potential money because he was being scouted until his injury.

Now I was raising two busy bodied babies (16 months apart) at the time rarely ever did I have the chance to look closely at them. I'd see stuff that looks strange and not think much of it. Like I said I was distracted by babies. After they started school and I started being home by myself I started to catch up with Mark and Amy. They always looked so odd together even after UA. Even their "relaxed totally not staged look at how in love we are couples" pics still look staged and fake. Me and my husband aren't lovey dovey with PDA and we don't wear wedding rings at all. People somehow can tell we're together and have been together for years. Not sure if it's the way we troll each other or joke with each other. The body language for Amy and Mark is never there. Even during their "off" times. She doesn't love Mark but she does care for him well herself enough to keep getting the lifestyle she wants.

She loves (in an idolizing way) Markiplier because Markiplier gives her the attention and faux sense of importance she craves. When she's around Mark fades into the background. Markiplier is front and center with little moments of Mark breaking through. Mark is infatuated with her and cares about her. He also doesn't want her to leave him especially after all this time has passed. It's the effect that separation has on a child. There are moments you can see between them where he gets annoyed with her and has a questioning air about him then she'll do or say something to him to draw him away from those feelings.

She knows Mark isn't alright. That in fact Mark hasn't been alright probably since his parents divorce. He created Markiplier to be what he wanted to be,to protect himself from hurt and emotional damage. The more challenging his career became the more Markiplier came to the forefront. The more people expected the YouTuber Markiplier the more he pushes Mark to the back. When Amy isn't around Mark we get both Mark and Markiplier sometimes a 50/50 split other times it varies depending on the situation. Almost 90% of the time when Amy is present Markiplier is. If you watch Distractible or Go My Favorite Sports Team what you get is mostly Mark with bits of Markiplier. Now in no way am I saying Mark has DID but I am saying that Markiplier is the first Ego he created and is an extension of himself. Warfstache and Dark are also extensions of himself.

In no way do I hate Amy nor am I an Amy lover. Plus if I personally had been in her position when I was younger I would have done the same thing to Mark but I would have fallen in love because I don't know how not to do that when someone is good to me. Yes I'm emotionally damaged. :roll: I definitely think Amy is a good person and a good friend. She's just not got the experience or knowhow to be the right partner for Mark and his baggage & issues. I just described Amy like I describe my mother in law. :rofl: She's a good friend to Ethan sometimes to the point that it seems sus but that's what makes a good friendship.

Me and my friends have questions and theories about them as a couple. We talk about them at least three times a year since nobody goes to conventions anymore. Like are they super strict with birth control or sterile because there's no way they wouldn't have produced a mini Mark by now. The last of our friends just recently had a baby after 7 years of it just never happening. Magically if Mark ever decided to leave Amy she'd suddenly be pregnant. That's just us married women in our thirties speculating though.

These Mark observations are my personal opinions just based off my similar childhood, dealing with anxiety & depression and the experiences of my friends who are very close and dear to me because of said anxiety. I'll go back to hiding in the shadows now.

FoxySpirit
Learner
Learner

Post by FoxySpirit »

FoxySpirit
Learner
Learner

Post by FoxySpirit »

Why are so many people in the fanbase so concerned about him wearing the headband when he’s stated multiple times that it’s to keep his hair out of his face.

eggo
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by eggo »

I just wish to God he'd cut it! I know Amy is behind this of him not being able to cut his hair, he said he'd do it ,so why doesn't he?! I remember Amy getting upset he if cut his hair one time awhile back, but he should be able to what he likes. It's just been a very long time, and he REALLY needs to cut it.

FoxySpirit
Learner
Learner

Post by FoxySpirit »

FoxySpirit wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2024 10:58 pm
Just finished watching and here’s my takeaway:

It was nice to see him do another product review after a long while, he really seems to enjoy making this series.

Chica was so adorable, also random Spencer cameo. Also Henry waiting patiently in the background for Chica to come back and play🥰

Was a bit concerned about him consuming alcohol, especially when he seemed like he was trying to convince us that it wasn’t ‘really beer’ but someone in the comments even advised that he be careful since the one he was drinking had slightly high alcohol content and to drink in moderation.

A few commenters were a bit annoyed with Amy’s volcano comment, someone even suggested she take therapy ( yikes 😬 )

Also kinda raised an eyebrow when she seemed to be a bit snippy when he moved his camera over to film the doggos. Maybe she thought he was changing the direction of the shot at the last minute when they were almost finished with the video.

Licorice, licorice, and more licorice 😆

Will be glad when he gets the chance to cut his hair.

Overall, it was a nice video. Hope he does more in the future.

FoxySpirit
Learner
Learner

Post by FoxySpirit »

eggo wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2024 1:38 pm
I just wish to God he'd cut it! I know Amy is behind this of him not being able to cut his hair, he said he'd do it ,so why doesn't he?! I remember Amy getting upset he if cut his hair one time awhile back, but he should be able to what he likes. It's just been a very long time, and he REALLY needs to cut it.
I know he mentioned several times that he’s kept it at that length in case he needs to reshoot a scene for the movie. Not sure how far along they are in the post production phase, but there’s a high possibility that he’s cut it after everything’s wrapped up. He himself said that it was annoying to keep it at that length due to it always getting in his face.

FoxySpirit
Learner
Learner

Post by FoxySpirit »

Capricorn_Dragoness wrote:
Thu Nov 30, 2023 8:07 am
This is very concerning FoxySpirit. I remember watching this and thinking Amy is the sole beneficiary. Who doesn't question a random doctor? I don't care who says a doctor is coming over. What if it's a crazy fan that happens to be a doctor? He didn't even question the blood samples. I don't ever remember that being part of standard life insurance procedure. This doctor could have asked him for a sample of his kids and he probably wouldn't have even questioned it. He probably would have thought she needed a sperm sample as part of his overall health assessment. I'm worried for him a bit more now after this.

Long time lurker. I've had a tab opened to here and the Amy one. Never felt the urge to join and say anything until today. I've been watching lots of Mark across multiple socials for awhile now out of boredom because I simply don't have a lot to do from 7:30 to 3:30. This is going to sound a little out there but follow me please. I promise I'm going somewhere with this.

I started my journey with Mark way back in the early days of YouTube on my iPod touch. I had a crappy job and I'd watch him every time I'd go to the bathroom or on break. I really liked him in the beginning. He was funny and refreshing totally reminded me of nearly ever guy I hung out with as a kid.

Then he entered into what I call the Amy era coming off all of his recent sorrows and experiences. (Sorry best way I could think of to describe his life before her in a nutshell.) How they met I don't really care that they have so many different stories. I'm more inclined to believe the tinder one because I know a handful full of couples that still hide their we met just for sex story. It's really nothing to be ashamed of but whatever to each their own. I hoped that she would be good for him because at the same time he started with her I started dating my husband so yes projecting a bit. I'm 6 months and 1 day older than Mark and my husband then boyfriend at the time is exactly 8 months younger than Amy.

Watching Mark became our thing even with our friends and it still is whenever Mark is actually doing something. So here we were a couple with the same ish age gap observing them and other couples wondering if we would last or they would last. We started noticing things after they had been together three years. I know there where red flags before but I had chalked it up to them still being in a new relationship and feeling each other out. My husband of almost 2 years (we met his birthday in January, living together in March and we were married in September) cut off his phone one day midstream. "Mark is slowly disappearing babe. Markiplier is taking over who he is. He's paying his girlfriend to use him and she's cutting off his friends. Only a few of them are left and they're trying to stay because they know Mark is in there somewhere. She's just like my ex's." They used him for money and that potential money because he was being scouted until his injury.

Now I was raising two busy bodied babies (16 months apart) at the time rarely ever did I have the chance to look closely at them. I'd see stuff that looks strange and not think much of it. Like I said I was distracted by babies. After they started school and I started being home by myself I started to catch up with Mark and Amy. They always looked so odd together even after UA. Even their "relaxed totally not staged look at how in love we are couples" pics still look staged and fake. Me and my husband aren't lovey dovey with PDA and we don't wear wedding rings at all. People somehow can tell we're together and have been together for years. Not sure if it's the way we troll each other or joke with each other. The body language for Amy and Mark is never there. Even during their "off" times. She doesn't love Mark but she does care for him well herself enough to keep getting the lifestyle she wants.

She loves (in an idolizing way) Markiplier because Markiplier gives her the attention and faux sense of importance she craves. When she's around Mark fades into the background. Markiplier is front and center with little moments of Mark breaking through. Mark is infatuated with her and cares about her. He also doesn't want her to leave him especially after all this time has passed. It's the effect that separation has on a child. There are moments you can see between them where he gets annoyed with her and has a questioning air about him then she'll do or say something to him to draw him away from those feelings.

She knows Mark isn't alright. That in fact Mark hasn't been alright probably since his parents divorce. He created Markiplier to be what he wanted to be,to protect himself from hurt and emotional damage. The more challenging his career became the more Markiplier came to the forefront. The more people expected the YouTuber Markiplier the more he pushes Mark to the back. When Amy isn't around Mark we get both Mark and Markiplier sometimes a 50/50 split other times it varies depending on the situation. Almost 90% of the time when Amy is present Markiplier is. If you watch Distractible or Go My Favorite Sports Team what you get is mostly Mark with bits of Markiplier. Now in no way am I saying Mark has DID but I am saying that Markiplier is the first Ego he created and is an extension of himself. Warfstache and Dark are also extensions of himself.

In no way do I hate Amy nor am I an Amy lover. Plus if I personally had been in her position when I was younger I would have done the same thing to Mark but I would have fallen in love because I don't know how not to do that when someone is good to me. Yes I'm emotionally damaged. :roll: I definitely think Amy is a good person and a good friend. She's just not got the experience or knowhow to be the right partner for Mark and his baggage & issues. I just described Amy like I describe my mother in law. :rofl: She's a good friend to Ethan sometimes to the point that it seems sus but that's what makes a good friendship.

Me and my friends have questions and theories about them as a couple. We talk about them at least three times a year since nobody goes to conventions anymore. Like are they super strict with birth control or sterile because there's no way they wouldn't have produced a mini Mark by now. The last of our friends just recently had a baby after 7 years of it just never happening. Magically if Mark ever decided to leave Amy she'd suddenly be pregnant. That's just us married women in our thirties speculating though.

These Mark observations are my personal opinions just based off my similar childhood, dealing with anxiety & depression and the experiences of my friends who are very close and dear to me because of said anxiety. I'll go back to hiding in the shadows now.
I’m just now seeing this, but for some reason your observation made me randomly think about him possibly being talked into agreeing to a conservatorship… I don’t know why that crossed my mind. Recently, I’ve been seeing followers asking if anything happened to Mark because he is coming across differently in his livestreams now, almost as if he’s annoyed that he’s interacting with the fanbase. He does have a lot going on right now, especially with the film coming out.

Capricorn_Dragoness
Wanderer
Wanderer

FoxySpirit wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2024 2:47 am
Thu Nov 30, 2023 8:07 am

I’m just now seeing this, but for some reason your observation made me randomly think about him possibly being talked into agreeing to a conservatorship… I don’t know why that crossed my mind. Recently, I’ve been seeing followers asking if anything happened to Mark because he is coming across differently in his livestreams now, almost as if he’s annoyed that he’s interacting with the fanbase. He does have a lot going on right now, especially with the film coming out.

Yeah it's a bit strange and suspect plus there hasn't been good news about celebrities that are in conservatorships. Britney Spears definitely comes to mind. I mean Mark very probably being a masochist is the worst kept secret in the world but look at how everyone already treats him. What if everyone thought a conservatorship was the best idea because they don't think he'll come back from the deep end if he ever reaches it? The whole situation just seems shady and I would have double checked everyone before just offering up my person info and blood.

I want to chalk his annoyance up to the fact that people keep wishing he'd take a break. I'd be annoyed to if people kept commenting that I looked like I needed to take a break when I feel like I'm able to keep going. Like an actual break not one where he works on it too. I get that he's been doing it for years now but there's lots of things that people do for years that aren't good for them. It's almost like he doesn't want to stop for a decent length of time. I'm not knocking his family, Amy or his friends but I think they should try to encourage him to take a tech/social media break. He's always on even when he's off. I forgot what the title is but they were talking about WMW and he mentioned that he went to Hawaii with Amy but how he didn't really want to go. He wanted to work and he still managed to churn some shareable content out of their trip. I know that I have knocked Amy for not making her a life outside of Mark and his work. That seems to be a common thing I've seen in the under 30 crowd of females not all but a very large number (apologies if you're in that age group) but they don't seem to have much ambition outside of finding a man that's able to provide for them. Aside from that issue with her I really like her. She seems like she's a lot better than his last two relationships at least on the surface from what little they show us. She's in the best position to say "hey babe I think it's time that you take a break for the next ____ few weeks and we go ___. No filming, no playing any games, no phones except for emergencies." I 100% believe if she said that and really put her foot down when she did that he would do that for her no questions asked. Maybe some grumbling and grumping but he would for her. True statement that we as humans would do anything to, put up with whatever and go through anything all for love. I can't imagine that it's easy for her to have him be gone even when he's right there in front of her.

The phrase a happy and loved man doesn't need to reminding his friends daily comes to mind lately. He has been remind us constantly that he's doing good and he's well rested. Then again maybe his work has become his new way of coping and working through issues in his life since he can't drink anymore. What could the issues be? Please keep in mind these are all speculative issues that have been collected from here and subreddits.

1. Surface level could be what's actually going on. The movie is taking so long to get done that it's really getting to him. He wants it to be done but he wants it to be good. He doesn't want it to be like Morbius and we all hate it. Even though he runs on fuck you energy he does crave attention, acceptance and validation for his work. This could be the thing that shows Hollywood that YouTubers can be kickass and still be YouTubers.

2. He's seriously grown tired of everyone asking when the movie is coming out but that he needs to take a break and cut his hair. It's hard to believe that he's doing good though when he keeps saying that he's doing good. It just brings me back that phrase back to mind again.

3. He has other ideas that he would like to move onto but because Iron Lung is taking so long he can't move on to his other ideas.

4. Personal issues We don't know what kind of relationship he has with his family, Amy or friends but here's some of the collected ideas from the forum. He doesn't have the kind of relationship that we think he has with Amy or his mom. He jokingly said my mom is exploiting me for views but what if this time he really meant it? We don't know. Mark jokingly said he was going to get a vasectomy after the UA baby video that had everyone saying he'd be such a good dad and months later joked about having kids and pranking them into thinking you needed to strap in to poop.

5. His mom could be putting a little bit more pressure on him and Amy to have a baby now that his brother has had a little girl recently. He doesn't think that he should because he feels like he wouldn't be able to be a good parent for some reason (although evidence proves otherwise and most good parents always wonder if they are infact a good parent), he doesn't want to or think he can give up or make adjustments to his lifestyle, he wanted to wait for Amy to get older, Amy can't have kids, he's very aware of the fact that he wasn't supposed to exist so it changed his whole view on being a parent and doesn't intend to have kids until he knows without any doubts that he wants a child, he sees himself or amy having a child/children but just not with each other or lastly his nightmares have terrified him to the point of not wanting to have them anymore.

6. Once again we don't know anything except what he tells us or he shows us. We always speculate are they even still together They're hardly ever seen out together except for when people here bring it up. We know that she visits here d seemingly like magic right after things are posted or sometimes they post stuff to cover up for something. Like how she posted her girls trip pics because people speculated that they had broken up because they hadn't been seen together. Or how people began to talk about how they met on tinder for a minute and why at least I think it was his birthday weren't they together and he posted him being in the hospital because he had to much fake blood in his eyes from filming. Recently she shared a valentine's pic of chica in her Instagram story and it barely February.

7. His family might only tolerate Amy because she's his chosen partner. We all always speculate that since we haven't seen any pictures of Amy with him and his family lately that maybe his mom doesn't really care for her. She likes her better than past girlfriends but she has learned to keep her opinions to herself when it comes to Mark's love life.

8. Amy is fed up with Mark being gone and on all the time. Even when he's home with her right there next to her he's gone off in his mind on a new project. He's constantly on so much that he can't remember how to switch off. They have argued over his constant need to record.

9. He's legit tired of not being able to talk about them or her. She cares A LOT about how people's perception of her, how they got together and their relationship. She got tired of constantly being criticized by the people who don't like or care for her as much so she decided to become a "private" person. She does know what she was getting into when she decided to date him. Nobody can claim that level of naivevety when dating someone with some measure of fame. Yes you don't want your life to be an open book but you did voluntarily agree to the nosiness,haters and people being in love with your partner. Put on your big boy/girl pants and deal. The subreddit always has questions about them and lately at least on the podcasts he does talk about her a little more than he normally does because he's tired of not being able to. He doesn't care about all the things she gets hung up on but for love he'll go out of his way to please her. Banning people from chats even if it's just a few minutes or having them yanked from a convention when they conveniently aren't there. I still find that whole situation a little shady especially with how fast they both tweeted.
10. The very last thing we all really don't want to hear but a good number of us have speculated. Maybe she's just with him for money? Maybe he's realized this and thinks this is all he's good for and at least she does love him more than others from his previous relationships that he's willing to accept this and move on. He figures that he'd rather not go through what he went through so publicly last time because he doesn't really know how to handle breakups and this one will really hurt him. There are plenty of times that we've seen him be annoyed with her and she'll do awkwardly cute shit that she knows he loves to distract him. One glaringly bright example is when she filmed him while he was showering another was more of he was to high on anesthesia too care was when he had his wisdom teeth removed. She could have at some point in time said no Mark I don't think you need to do any recording after the actual removal. I really think you should wait a day or so babe.

Do I think that sometimes the people of his inner circle are just enabling him ? Yes I'd do. There's a really fine line between encouraging and enabling and it's hard to find where one ends and the other begins. I know from a different kind of experience helping family members with various addictions that nobody is ever even aware of when they cross that line in addiction cases that don't involve substance abuse. But Mark isn't innocent in this either because he likes to be the one running on fumes putting in all the work by himself for the majority. I mean look at WKM. He was so hands on with everything even though he did delegate. Production would have stopped if he couldn't be on set. Not so much with his friends and Amy someone could have easily taken over their spot whereas it gets complicated when your director, star and main overseer of all the editors is that one person.

Whatever the reason is Mark as of late seems to have been taking it out on the fans a bit more seriously than he normally does when he in a good mood and joking around. Hopefully when the movie is over he's back his old self.

Luwurker
Informer
Informer

Post by Luwurker »

(Been a lurker here for a while hi!)
So ya'll might be onto something here

He got a haircut! FInally done with shooting for Iron Lung?
Honestly, it's great that he's doing something that he enjoys and getting out of his comfort zone... Was jumping into the bloody void the best way to do it? Perhaphs not, but he did anyways

Also his "break" is going to be making videos, is that really a break? Or is YouTube dropping a tier on his priorities? We shall see

Capricorn_Dragoness
Wanderer
Wanderer

Luwurker wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 8:17 pm
(Been a lurker here for a while hi!)
So ya'll might be onto something here

He got a haircut! FInally done with shooting for Iron Lung?
Honestly, it's great that he's doing something that he enjoys and getting out of his comfort zone... Was jumping into the bloody void the best way to do it? Perhaphs not, but he did anyways

Also his "break" is going to be making videos, is that really a break? Or is YouTube dropping a tier on his priorities? We shall see
I genuinely think he doesn't know how to take an actual break. The going out with Amy mention isn't unexpected either. It's a pattern that I've noticed now. Anytime anyone mentions his relationship here or the subreddit with her in a questioning or negative manner the former moreso we get Amy mentions and pictures from him or her doing something. She hasn't mentioned doing anything with or for Mark in a while now. The movie is taking its toll and it's something that seems like he really wants to do again. I definitely believe he needs a YouTube break period point blank to come back to himself. He's lost himself somewhere in the last few years of wanting to do so much and pushing so hard.

Luwurker
Informer
Informer

Post by Luwurker »

Tue Mar 12, 2024 2:46 pm
I genuinely think he doesn't know how to take an actual break. The going out with Amy mention isn't unexpected either. It's a pattern that I've noticed now. Anytime anyone mentions his relationship here or the subreddit with her in a questioning or negative manner the former moreso we get Amy mentions and pictures from him or her doing something. She hasn't mentioned doing anything with or for Mark in a while now. The movie is taking its toll and it's something that seems like he really wants to do again. I definitely believe he needs a YouTube break period point blank to come back to himself. He's lost himself somewhere in the last few years of wanting to do so much and pushing so hard.
I agree, I think he might reach a lingering burnout.
It's not like he's uploading constantly, so a real break, without filming or creating content for a month or two it's not going to change his statistics or be a career ending decision.

Return to “Markiplier”