Talker
Talker

Re: rxkeya - chav boss of the shit blazers

Post by Biggysmalls_ »

Lurker92 wrote:
Mon Feb 07, 2022 9:11 am
Biggysmalls_ wrote:
Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:59 am
Had to join this site just to say i knew rokeya in her secondary school days.. she has always been into designers
Her bhabi used to let her borrow designer bags etc and she would strut at school with it.
She went to an all girls school and when she was in yr11 started dating a bengali guy from college. She was super skinny those days, flat chest n butt. So to see these images of her now its shocking how much she went from an A cup when shes 16 to these wowzers.
Straight after gcses she fell pregnant with that bengali boyfriend and got kicked out. She lived in tempprary housing while her bengali boyfriend didnt really give a crap abt her tbh. He was allegedly cheating and doing drugs.
She had enough n kicked him out the permanent flat, Which i believe shes still in by Old street.
Once her son was old enough to go nursery she grafted hard in college, i have to give her that. She even dropped a few bad influences (friends) on the way from her school days...funnily enough right now shes the bad influence while the others are way more modest and not out drinking like her.
I think during uni she went out with her bengali childhood sweetheart from primary but unfortunately she was just a hook up by the looks of it because he ended up marrying a more traditional but modern bengali girl. Thats when she went off bengalis (even wrote a post bragging and laugging abt the exs wife checking her posts, which naturally most of us women do, so i didnt see anything wrong with that) and even lost contact with many of her bengali friends and started losing her way further n hanging around with more western people and started showing skin.
Im all for growth but this sort of growth irks me because i knew her back then, and wouldnt have imagined her to take this path out of all the girls that were in her form class. They had some rowdy ones in her class but even they are humble now compared to her lol
Btw rahi chadda is just a friend.
She was born in 1987/88 (not exactly sure when, all i know is she was in my year group) so she is atleast 33 now. Her rahi is most likely 16/17 now.
Sorry about the long post.
this intel is very good, I also knew rokeya from secondary school and the girl the BD cheated on her with was a girl from our year her name is Fatima begum Ali goes by Fatima Phats lived in lister house now in poplar. she was the biggest heaux and crk head in east London. phats also wanted to smash the childhood sweetheart but sadly he cud tell she was a tramp. the Chai is hot :rofl:
Whhaaat! Lmao no way. How did i not hear about this thought he cheated with a random tbh. I remember they drifted apart, assumed it was like most friendships...you tend to go separate ways as you age. But wow! Dont know fatimas upbringing but i remember she was a tomboy always thought she was a undercover lesbian like beauty and shelina.

Lurker92
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Lurker92 »

Biggysmalls_ wrote:
Mon Feb 07, 2022 9:48 am
Lurker92 wrote:
Mon Feb 07, 2022 9:11 am

this intel is very good, I also knew rokeya from secondary school and the girl the BD cheated on her with was a girl from our year her name is Fatima begum Ali goes by Fatima Phats lived in lister house now in poplar. she was the biggest heaux and crk head in east London. phats also wanted to smash the childhood sweetheart but sadly he cud tell she was a tramp. the Chai is hot :rofl:
Whhaaat! Lmao no way. How did i not hear about this thought he cheated with a random tbh. I remember they drifted apart, assumed it was like most friendships...you tend to go separate ways as you age. But wow! Dont know fatimas upbringing but i remember she was a tomboy always thought she was a undercover lesbian like beauty and shelina.
lmfaoooooo you know phats too! she was a tomboy then she grew tits n got horny like beauty and shelina errrr!! forgot to say the childhood sweethearts wife Mohema Begum wasn only stalking...rok got a restraining order from the police appaz Mohema had post natal depression went loopy lmfaoooo it was a whole Star plus drams. feel sorry for Mohema to be honest. how do you not know this? :rofl:

Biggysmalls_
Talker
Talker

Post by Biggysmalls_ »

Lurker92 wrote:
Mon Feb 07, 2022 11:57 pm
Biggysmalls_ wrote:
Mon Feb 07, 2022 9:48 am

lmfaoooooo you know phats too! she was a tomboy then she grew tits n got horny like beauty and shelina errrr!! forgot to say the childhood sweethearts wife Mohema Begum wasn only stalking...rok got a restraining order from the police appaz Mohema had post natal depression went loopy lmfaoooo it was a whole Star plus drams. feel sorry for Mohema to be honest. how do you not know this? :rofl:
Oh my please give us more tea. Is this wife still with the childhood sweetheart? I only know bits and pieces. They are a well known form class. Plenty of drama from them lot entertained our form class haha.
Does rokeya still hang with her secondary school lot? Or has she totally moved on from that scene. Because i dont ever see her post about them on her socials, its always her work lot and uni lot.
What is fatima upto nowadays, has she settled down with a man. I really thought she was going to be batting for the other team.

94Hannah94_
Informer
Informer

Post by 94Hannah94_ »

🧐🧐🧐
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Greencactusfriend
Talker
Talker

Post by Greencactusfriend »

94Hannah94_ wrote:
Fri Aug 26, 2022 2:41 am
🧐🧐🧐

Lol … how many more shots are we going to see of this white guys hand. We get it.. you’re dating a white bloke .. no one cares.

She refers to his mother as the “mother in law” … imagine being so presumptuous. Funny if he breaks up with her.

Aah78689
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Aah78689 »

She never replies to DM’s even though I engaged with her content - not anymore! Does anyone know which spa hotel she’s at and the restaurant? She also loves getting pissed lol

94Hannah94_
Informer
Informer

Post by 94Hannah94_ »

Aah78689 wrote:
Wed Aug 31, 2022 2:37 pm
She never replies to DM’s even though I engaged with her content - not anymore! Does anyone know which spa hotel she’s at and the restaurant? She also loves getting pissed lol

This was the restaurant they ate at, but she hasn’t mentioned the name of the spa
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

94Hannah94_
Informer
Informer

Post by 94Hannah94_ »

Doesn’t seem like she has a kid because he’s never with her bf

94Hannah94_
Informer
Informer

Post by 94Hannah94_ »

Greencactusfriend wrote:
Sat Aug 27, 2022 6:23 pm
94Hannah94_ wrote:
Fri Aug 26, 2022 2:41 am
🧐🧐🧐

Lol … how many more shots are we going to see of this white guys hand. We get it.. you’re dating a white bloke .. no one cares.

She refers to his mother as the “mother in law” … imagine being so presumptuous. Funny if he breaks up with her.

Calling her bf’s mum, MIL like Rokeya is dating a brown guy. She is such a try hard 😂

94Hannah94_
Informer
Informer

Post by 94Hannah94_ »

This I have to give it to her, even though she copied 2015 Balmain x H&M jackets 🤣

94Hannah94_
Informer
Informer

Post by 94Hannah94_ »

Molly-Mae’s is now less than 40 quid. Someone might be out of business soon

94Hannah94_
Informer
Informer

Post by 94Hannah94_ »

Drinking every week

Greencactusfriend
Talker
Talker

I couldn’t care less about the drinking or the scantily clad pictures it’s the fact that she has the audacity to post Islamic quotes and preaches about being thankful to Allah and she does this between photos of glasses of champagne and photos of herself wearing pieces of sheer fabric stretched over her fat curves.

I mean it smacks of hypocrisy. Instagram is full of “Muslim” girls who follow a form of “pick n mix” islam .. just be brave and show everyone who you really are and be real about the life you lead rather than being vague and fake.

Greencactusfriend
Talker
Talker

Wouldn’t be surprised if she comes back to London with a large chavy synthetic diamond on her chubby finger ..

RazzleDazzle1999
Learner
Learner

Post by RazzleDazzle1999 »

Greencactusfriend wrote:
Tue Sep 13, 2022 4:11 pm
Wouldn’t be surprised if she comes back to London with a large chavy synthetic diamond on her chubby finger ..
No but for her fingers are so fat!!!! Even her toes are chubby

94Hannah94_
Informer
Informer

Post by 94Hannah94_ »

Isn’t she like 35… how the hell has she been getting around apart from using a taxi?? So lazy!!! That explains why she never takes pics of cars 🤣

rptech
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by rptech »

Greencactusfriend wrote:
Tue Sep 13, 2022 4:11 pm
Lol imagine the face :D

Unbothered
Learner
Learner

Post by Unbothered »

IMG_7949.jpeg

What in the world is this?

Jami
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Jami »

She blocked me and i don’t know why😂
I never said anything nasty or negative in any of her posts, but im glad she has tbh. I was starting to get very judgemental watching her posts. I dont understand why she has to be half naked in her posts these days. Its really embarrassing to even look at

Return to “Abhorred Bloggers”