GRACIE PISCOPO

Forum rules
Please DO NOT Post Content that is Copyrighted! IE: Content from onlyfans (dot) com ...

We get DMCA notices and simply have to remove the content. Apologies...
Ririwoo
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: GRACIE PISCOPO

Post by Ririwoo »

Does anyone know which area she lives in? I’d love to look around as we’re house hunting! Her house has a lot of features we’re looking for. If it’s not allowed just roughly will do.

Thank you 😊

In her YouTube video she says it’s not their forever home so she doesn’t want to change anything majorly - if she’s renting that would be the reason she can’t change anything. She made it sound like she owns the home.

tahlia3
Lurker
Lurker

Post by tahlia3 »

Ririwoo wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 3:50 am
Does anyone know which area she lives in? I’d love to look around as we’re house hunting! Her house has a lot of features we’re looking for. If it’s not allowed just roughly will do.

Thank you 😊

In her YouTube video she says it’s not their forever home so she doesn’t want to change anything majorly - if she’s renting that would be the reason she can’t change anything. She made it sound like she owns the home.
She is renting the house they are in she pays $900 a week. I don’t think I can tell you exactly where she lives but it’s not a very nice area. I think she likes to pretend she likes in North Coogee but it’s a few suburbs over.

Ririwoo
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Ririwoo »

She is renting the house they are in she pays $900 a week. I don’t think I can tell you exactly where she lives but it’s not a very nice area. I think she likes to pretend she likes in North Coogee but it’s a few suburbs over.
[/quote]

Thank you! I thought she may live SOR, I am NOR so probably will stay NOR haha.

bump
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bump »

I had no idea about all this copying!! I know this thread is dead so no one will see this, but I’m disappointed in her. I have only ever looked at her IG and I follow very few people and don’t know who that Tammy lady is, so if I hadn’t have read all this I would’ve never known. If this thread picks back up, I’ll start watching her YouTube to join in the discussion.

And I am NOT a fan of babies, I don’t want one now or ever ( my boyfriends son is great, I’m fine with adopting or through a relationship just don’t wanna have one myself and don’t ever care about baby posts or stuff like that) but holy shit Romeo is the fucking cutest thing I have ever seen. He is super chubby and I wondered if something was wrong or if she’s just dumb and feeds him terrible shit ( saw an IG post of him chowing the fuck down on some pizza), but idgaf, i wish one of my friends would have a baby as cute as him so I could babysit. He’s pretty much the main reason I’m going to stay subbed to her IG now that I know about her copycat ways.
ImageImageImage

beautyqueenstar
Talker
Talker

Post by beautyqueenstar »

Ririwoo wrote:Does anyone know which area she lives in? I’d love to look around as we’re house hunting! Her house has a lot of features we’re looking for. If it’s not allowed just roughly will do.

Thank you Image

No idea where she lives but i was also under the impression that she bought that place. That whole vlog/tour of her house she made it seem like she owned it. Sneaky Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

b00mb00m
Informer
Informer

Post by b00mb00m »

She’s still renting, new place is $900 a week in North Coogee. I had no idea it was ‘hip’ to live there but I guess if you’re not tied to real work commitments you can live anywhere. Seems like that Meg Kylie chick also lives around there

Cottontail
Debater
Debater

Post by Cottontail »

she gave birth to her son in 2019, but he can barely talk. kids start talking between 12 and 18 months. it seems like he is a little under developed

greatest call
Learner
Learner

Post by greatest call »

Why is no one talking about her man murdering his mum????

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... urder.html
:love2:

Return to “F-K”