Allisa Rose

ThisIsMeCeej
Talker
Talker

Re: Allisa Rose

Post by ThisIsMeCeej »

On her insta story "pajama pants.. linked. I am a size xs or s" Why does she feel the need to state this every time? People look different on screen, than in person... so, she may look bigger to some and they will be like "okay, she looks about my size... I will get the s instead of the medium, because she said she's a xs or s" and then they don't fit. So, "for size reference" means crap... she has some kind of body dysmorphia like the above person said, or something going on.
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”

amu22
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by amu22 »

I feel like her being "obsessed" with cooking is just a way to excuse her constant talk surrounding food, calories etc. Surely it isn't healthy to not eat until 2.30pm but eat a big dinner at 10pm?

I really liked her until she started posting fashion hauls monthly. Personally, can't someone who supports fast fashion - the amount of stuff in her closet is a joke.

Sent from my moto g(8) plus using Tapatalk

ThisIsMeCeej
Talker
Talker

Post by ThisIsMeCeej »

So, Allisa's new song "Let It Snow" was just posted on YT... she doesn't have a bad voice, so I am not sure why Zane put so much auto-tune on her. In a few parts, it's really bad, to where you can't figure out the word, if you didn't know what it was. Just my opinion though.
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”

janelle-95
Informer
Informer

Post by janelle-95 »

ak92 wrote:She’s definitely unhealthily obsessed with how she looks. Like I get it she’s a young girl and most are insecure, but does she really ya e to remind us she’s a size 2 in every single video?? I noticed it awhile ago, she always has to mention what size her shirt/pants are and she’ll go “oh they’re too big”. IDK it drives me crazy. Body dysmorphia maybe?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Totally agree. I also remember the time she went to the beach with Zane’s brother’s girlfriend and showed us a tutorial of the full face of “light” makeup she was wearing. I remember she did full foundation, bronzer, highlight, etc. just to I’m sure sweat it off. That’s very troublesome.

janelle-95
Informer
Informer

Post by janelle-95 »

Anyone know how long of a break she’s taking? I haven’t watched her last few videos. I saw one had “saying goodbye” in the title lol

ak92
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by ak92 »

janelle-95 wrote:Anyone know how long of a break she’s taking? I haven’t watched her last few videos. I saw one had “saying goodbye” in the title lol

I think it’s literally like a week lol

janelle-95
Informer
Informer

Post by janelle-95 »

ak92 wrote:
janelle-95 wrote:Anyone know how long of a break she’s taking? I haven’t watched her last few videos. I saw one had “saying goodbye” in the title lol

I think it’s literally like a week lol

Lmao okay that is ridiculous. She could probably take a week off without announcing it and no one would even notice much

Ginagirl254
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Ginagirl254 »

Surprised there’s not much on her here. This girl rubs me the wrong way, something about her is just so off putting to me. She seems SO bratty and full of herself. I can hardly bare to listen to her podcast anymore because of how rude she is to Geri, always mocking her. I had to turn it off the other day when someone emailed in about her husband dying of cancer. All allisa could say was “this is too sad, it’s bringing me down and now I’m not going to have a good day, I don’t want to hear this” well sweetheart imagine how the husband and wife feel!the girl also can’t keep a friend to save her life lol. Don’t get me started on her obvious eating disorder that she’s showcasing for all of her young followers to see. I could go on and on

analicec
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by analicec »

analicec wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 4:51 pm
Guys, I actually like her videos but... the amout of useless thing she buys really pulls me off... I don't know if it's because it's so unrelatable with my culture (brazilian) - I watch a lot of other american youtubers and they all buy way to much useless things, but this girls is another level. I was raised knowing that we are responsible for what we put in the world and the more we buy the more trash we put out in the environment and besides... even if we do have money to buy random stuff (which I don't) there is definetely more important thing to do with money than buying 77 gray sweaters or a tool for specifically cutting pills in half... Am I tripping?
Quoting myself because today I had to give up halfway through a video when I saw she bought a book... for decoration... She was literally saying "it doesn't matter what says on here (the spine of the book), as long as it looks good on my coffee table" and "how crazy, it was so much cheaper than the other books I got for the coffee table" or something on those lines. Has she actually ever read a book?

ThisIsMeCeej
Talker
Talker

Post by ThisIsMeCeej »

Could she be any more annoying in her vlog yesterday, telling her dad over and over again... "keep the joggers, you'll get used to them.. you're just used to wearing baggy sweat pants". And blabbing on and on about how stylish he looked now, and should definitely dress that way. smh. What does it matter how he dresses? I wish she would just shut up about it and let him choose and let him be comfortable... if he likes baggy sweatpants, then it's possible he won't get used to the tighter ones. Not everyone likes what she likes. Honestly, I feel like I am watching her try and change her parents and sister in to being more like her (and Zane) and not accepting them as they are. She must be hard to be around, with her constantly talking about how many calories is in THIS and THAT... and how THIS was made healthier, because she used less oil or something else... and now she's going to the gym it's all about the gym. She gets so obsessive over things for herself and I am finally noticing that she does it with her parents and sister as well. Workout clothes and underwear for a Valentine's gift?? Yeah her sister goes to the gym, but I am sure she would have appreciated a chocolate or two.. and to also not have her new underwear flashed on YT! lol She put more thought into her father's gift... though of course she had to drone of about the meringues. And while I appreciate that she remembers her dad is keto, and buys him special treats he can have... does she HAVE to shove it down her viewers throats, that he's keto every vlog? She's a broken record about so many things at this point, she could post the same vlog every other day, and no one would notice.

Ginagirl254
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Ginagirl254 »

ThisIsMeCeej wrote:Could she be any more annoying in her vlog yesterday, telling her dad over and over again... "keep the joggers, you'll get used to them.. you're just used to wearing baggy sweat pants". And blabbing on and on about how stylish he looked now, and should definitely dress that way. smh. What does it matter how he dresses? I wish she would just shut up about it and let him choose and let him be comfortable... if he likes baggy sweatpants, then it's possible he won't get used to the tighter ones. Not everyone likes what she likes. Honestly, I feel like I am watching her try and change her parents and sister in to being more like her (and Zane) and not accepting them as they are. She must be hard to be around, with her constantly talking about how many calories is in THIS and THAT... and how THIS was made healthier, because she used less oil or something else... and now she's going to the gym it's all about the gym. She gets so obsessive over things for herself and I am finally noticing that she does it with her parents and sister as well. Workout clothes and underwear for a Valentine's gift?? Yeah her sister goes to the gym, but I am sure she would have appreciated a chocolate or two.. and to also not have her new underwear flashed on YT! lol She put more thought into her father's gift... though of course she had to drone of about the meringues. And while I appreciate that she remembers her dad is keto, and buys him special treats he can have... does she HAVE to shove it down her viewers throats, that he's keto every vlog? She's a broken record about so many things at this point, she could post the same vlog every other day, and no one would notice.
She literally would not shut up about the dang sweatpants! We get it girl, you think they look good lol you’ve only said it literally 15 times. And she is SUCH a bitch to her mom. So sweet and gentle with her dad and then as soon as her mom starts talking she’s rude, short, and sarcastic. And I’m sorry but this girl is CLUELESS when it comes to anything fitness or nutrition wise. If she thinks eating 1200 calories a day is good for her, I kind of feel bad for her. That’s not even enough calories for a 10 year old boy let alone a 23 year old girl who goes to multiple workout classes a day. But keep on flaunting that girl and how you’re a size 25 and ExTrA sMaLl. It’s so painfully obvious how obsessed she is with her weight and looks. Remember when she bought that chin strap thing to get rid of her double chin? LOL

ThisIsMeCeej
Talker
Talker

Post by ThisIsMeCeej »

I love how she talks about her hair type, and says something like "I hair extensions a lot" lol girl, you've gotten them two or three times... and one move up. That is NOT "a lot". And who goes to McDonald's to get a burger, before hitting the gym? Though the girl can use all the calories she can get.. but, still? Then she makes those potatoes, and of course they have to look "aesthetically" pleasing... and she just can't use the amount of butter that it calls for in the recipe... She just makes no sense sometimes.

I also completely agree with the above post... she treats her Dad so much better and treats her Mom like she's crap a lot... she seems to do it with Geri on the podcast too. Does she have an issue with Moms?

Ginagirl254
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Ginagirl254 »

Nah I think she’s just a spoiled brat lol. She’s used to getting her way and bossing people around. She’s snippy with really everybody but her dad I’ve noticed So I think it’s pretty clear her and Kyra aren’t friends anymore. They never like each other’s pictures and Allisa never mentions her anymore. She used to talk about her literally every single podcast episode. Wonder what happened with that

ThisIsMeCeej
Talker
Talker

Post by ThisIsMeCeej »

Oh my gosh, her and her making things less calories... geez. It's getting old, hearing about it all the time in her vlogs. When she made that tiktok feta stuff, she honestly should have added another bag of the cauliflower rice.. so that they could have seconds if they wanted. Especially for her father who didn't have any bread with his. Just my take on the situation.

And again, in this vlog... she snapped at her mother a few times. She's so rude. If I ever spoke to my mom like that, I would be smacked.

Ginagirl254
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Ginagirl254 »

I’m sorry but I just can’t STAND the faces she makes when she sings or dances. Like it enrages me lol. The new tiktok she put out of her singing.. it was painful to watch. And of course all her minions in the comments blowing smoke up her ass lmao. All that for a less than average singer who tries to alter her voice to sound trendy and cool.

ThisIsMeCeej
Talker
Talker

Post by ThisIsMeCeej »

Is anyone around anymore? They are moving into their first house today. It's all that Allisa talks about anywhere.. I bet everyone she knows, is sick of her! I have a friend, who just bought her first house.. and she talks about TONS of different things! Not Allisa though.. she's a one trick pony! Giiiirl is annoying that way! LOL I got linked to her tiktok.. and Oh geez.. all her facial expressions are the same, in every single one! She needs to expand her horizon!

Mitzier
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Mitzier »

She's still going with the vomit inducing facial expressions and the screeching. She seems to think she's the only woman engaged, so lord help everyone if she gets pregnant 🙄

ThisIsMeCeej
Talker
Talker

Post by ThisIsMeCeej »

Mitzier wrote:
Thu Feb 23, 2023 4:07 pm
She's still going with the vomit inducing facial expressions and the screeching. She seems to think she's the only woman engaged, so lord help everyone if she gets pregnant 🙄
She has gotten extremely annoying over the last couple years.. to where I forward through all her talking to the camera, because I just can't stand listening to her DRONE on.. and the facial expressions and screeching as you mentioned.. ugh! And for someone soooo obsessed over her weight and looks, to where she got her chin done, because it was so "chubby" it was bothering her.. how has she not noticed how chubby her cheeks have gotten since 2020? Her 2020/2023 pics she posted.. her cheeks are so chubby, and I am not hating, I don't care if she gains 500lbs, but, SHE does. She's clearly not eating as healthy as she *thinks* she is. Just because you buy low calorie, light, and sugar free condiments and dressings, doesn't mean that you are eating healthy. Just because you use ground turkey/chicken, in place of ground beef, doesn't mean you're eating healthy. She's always *hungry* and now feeling tired because she's not feeding her body the right ways. Big portions of the wrong foods, isn't going to make you a healthy, happy person.. and it's certainly going to put weight on/keep weight on.

ThisIsMeCeej
Talker
Talker

Post by ThisIsMeCeej »

Alyssa Rose.. QUEEN of making things her personality.. newest personality? "Broken ankle girl".

Return to “#-E”