Seven Super Girls (and sister channels)

ItsAndrew
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Seven Super Girls (and sister channels)

Post by ItsAndrew »

It's late but I wanted to make this thread before I forgot.

Does anyone on here follow this channel and its sister channels? They are all kids/tweens/teens in the videos but the skits are all really cringy and seem forced. I just do not understand the point of these channels and what the parents get out of forcing their children to be a part of them. I don't follow the channels much, they are not catered to my demographic at all, but the times I have watched it seems like every couple of months or so someone is alwas leaving one channel moving on to the next or leaving permanently. It also seems like if you are born into a family with a child on one of the channels you will probably be forced to be a part of the channels too.

tl;dr - Why does this channel with incredibly crappy acting exist with the same repetitive formula on all its channels?

lip
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Seven Super Girls (and sister channels)

Post by lip »

My girls are subscribed to and do watch the gymnastic one (SGG) regularly. I do understand the idea behind the gymnastic channel, as all videos are simple but actual tutorials. And I have to say the videos made my own girls finally grasp how important stretching is, so thanks to that. They also adore Rachel Guard who was once a member but is now a coach in her familys gym in Florida and also a direct mentor to two or three of the current Seven Gymnastic Girls.

The other related channels however are as you said mostly utterly cringy and forced skits and just skip-fodder. Although some girls were quite talented (read: quirky) like Jazzy Ann or the sisters Catherine and Rachael, even I watched these. They have their own channels by now, but as usual with teens they have no real plan what to do with said channels.

kylielizabethhh_
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Post by kylielizabethhh_ »

My sister is on one of the sister channels, you'd be surprised about what goes on behind the scenes of these channels

lip
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lip »

^ Hinting only = Useless info

ItsAndrew
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ItsAndrew »

kylielizabethhh_ wrote:My sister is on one of the sister channels, you'd be surprised about what goes on behind the scenes of these channels
Either tell us what goes on or say nothing at all please.

musiclover12
Informer
Informer

Post by musiclover12 »

kylielizabethhh_ wrote:My sister is on one of the sister channels, you'd be surprised about what goes on behind the scenes of these channels
Tbh I always wanted to know what it was REALLY like behind the scenes or just in general to be on one of the channels. But info like this does not get you very far, unfortunately.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

lip
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lip »

Seven Gymnastic Girls channel is gone:
"This account has been terminated for violating YouTube's Community Guidelines."

ItsAndrew
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ItsAndrew »

musiclover12 wrote:
Tbh I always wanted to know what it was REALLY like behind the scenes or just in general to be on one of the channels. But info like this does not get you very far, unfortunately.

Me too. I really want to know if these girls are forced to be a part of the channel or they willingly choose to be. I get that it gets them some internet fame, but I feel like as a 16 year old girl most would find what they do super cringey and weird. Acting is one thing, and so are collaboration channels (see: Our 2nd Life), but this isn't real acting nor do the members actually have a legitimate bond aside from meeting up every so often.

Hideandseek
Informer
Informer

Post by Hideandseek »

lip wrote:Seven Gymnastic Girls channel is gone:
"This account has been terminated for violating YouTube's Community Guidelines."
I wonder what happened, I remember checking out a few videos years ago when Annie from Bratayley was in it
"Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened."

M. 22. France

KristKay5000
Lurker
Lurker

Post by KristKay5000 »

Channels like theirs really worry me. The cynical part of me just thinks there are a shit ton of pedophiles watching all these little girls do their gymnastics. I really hope I'm wrong

lip
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lip »

According to Kyra from SGG they themselfs don't know why the channel has been deleted.

musiclover12
Informer
Informer

Post by musiclover12 »

lip wrote:According to Kyra from SGG they themselfs don't know why the channel has been deleted.
https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/ch ... fbbuzzfeed

I think I found the reason...

ItsAndrew
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ItsAndrew »

The channels have not had videos uploaded in a month, that must be why. Crazy.

Why was a guy that old even running a channel filled with teens and tweens aimed at that demographic? Weird.

kylielizabethhh_
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by kylielizabethhh_ »

ItsAndrew wrote:The channels have not had videos uploaded in a month, that must be why. Crazy.

Why was a guy that old even running a channel filled with teens and tweens aimed at that demographic? Weird.
He started the channels with a group of friends so that their daughters and kids would have something to watch on YouTube that they knew was kid friendly. By the end of the SAKs channels he was the only one left from the original partnership

lip
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lip »

SGG is back. But now its Solid Gold Gymnasts instead of Seven Gymnastic Girls. And it seems it's all run by Rachel Guard at her gym in Saint Cloud FL: https://www.ultimatesaintcloud.com/about-us - Smart move, Rachel.

lip
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lip »

A direct explanation of what actually happend, by the poor girl that had to endure all of it:

Clemence08
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Clemence08 »

lip wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:10 pm
A direct explanation of what actually happend, by the poor girl that had to endure all of it:

I just saw some videos of other girls and the whole situation was so weird. I understand the kids not knowing what was going on but where were their parents? One of the girls was asked by him not to wear a bra under a dress because a sponsor didnt like it... wtf?

lip
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lip »

^ And now, 4 years later it's 2023, and the girl from the video above is selling nudes on Onlyfans.

Return to “N-Z”