Female condoms

HotDogsOrToes
Learner
Learner

Female condoms

Post by HotDogsOrToes »

A bit of a random one this but has anyone else ever used them? I had a go with one for the first time tonight and I have to say I was actually quite impressed with them. I'm a guy by the way so obviously can only give my thoughts from a male perspective here but yeah, they're not bad!

HotDogsOrToes
Learner
Learner

Re: Female condoms

Post by HotDogsOrToes »

Just me then...

Darianna
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Darianna »

When used correctly, female condoms are 95% effective.
Internal condoms, also called "female" condoms, are small nitrile (soft plastic) pouches that you place in your vagina. They cover the inside of your vagina, creating a barrier that keeps sperm from reaching your egg.

HotDogsOrToes
Learner
Learner

Post by HotDogsOrToes »

Darianna wrote:
Tue Nov 22, 2022 11:30 am
When used correctly, female condoms are 95% effective.
Internal condoms, also called "female" condoms, are small nitrile (soft plastic) pouches that you place in your vagina. They cover the inside of your vagina, creating a barrier that keeps sperm from reaching your egg.
Erm ok yeah thanks for the definition lol. Do you use female condoms when you have sex then?

kasares
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by kasares »

Your perspective as a guy adds a valuable angle. If you're comfortable, sharing more details about what you tried might spark an insightful conversation. Others in the community might have similar experiences or curious questions. Cheers to embracing new things and discovering what works for you!

Return to “Sexual Health”