Glam-undisclosed PR/Ads/Sponsorships-Zilla

coffeeglitter
Learner
Learner

Glam-undisclosed PR/Ads/Sponsorships-Zilla

Post by coffeeglitter »

I can't stand this woman. She is yet another person who not only doesn't deserve the label of "influencer" but is the epitome of everything i despise about the ones I don't like.
I hadn't ever heard of her til recent...yet Ive been active in the makeup communities online and an avid beauty YT watcher since 2013...so the fact she's been around as long as she has surprised me tbh..and I was even MORE surprised she didn't have a thread on here! Shes hod awful..

from here hypocritical tweets about how being a beauty blogger is nothing to be proud of..
her COUNTLESS undisclosed sponsorships/ads/and PR
to her fucking toxic cult-like instigation of tiers among her minions...

I can't believe how she's blown up on Tik Tok...
and it's disheartening to find out some of the few influencers I DO still enjoy like Rose from RoseandBen on IG...is like bffs with her! I can't stand people like Fakezilla...the NONSTOP fake bubbliness and pepped up, meth head speed freakedness...like calm TF down...it's a highlighter...

She's also one of those "I buy makeup so you don't have to" idiots...(like Angelika,Theresa, Smokey Leno) and I can't stand that nonsense...like NO...sorry, YOU aren't buying shit. EVERYTHING youre using was sent to you...and so you showing how a $250 cle de peau foundation works isn't about you saving anyone money or disappointment...it's about YOU MAKING MORE MONEY...
this witch just gives Me a headache instantly when I see her
All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring.

꧁Chuck Palahniuk꧂

relitacus
Stalker
Stalker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Glam-undisclosed PR/Ads/Sponsorships-Zilla

Post by relitacus »

It's great that I got to know this information so early tunnel rush

FoomBoopa
Debater
Debater

Re: Glam-undisclosed PR/Ads/Sponsorships-Zilla

Post by FoomBoopa »

How is this thread so empty!? Glamzilla is terrorizing the countryside.

Return to “F-J”