Kenzie Burke

Forum rules
Please DO NOT Post Content that is Copyrighted! IE: Content from onlyfans (dot) com ...

We get DMCA notices and simply have to remove the content. Apologies...
vtp11
Stalker
Stalker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kenzie Burke

Post by vtp11 »

helloelephant wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:17 pm
helloasjas wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:35 pm
helloelephant wrote:
lalalife23 wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:21 am
helloelephant wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:02 am
A friend sent me the PDF of the 21 day reset. What's the easiest way to upload it here?
Maybe upload to scribd ? It should create a link then you can post it here ?
https://gofile.io/?c=Z3wsNh
the link won't work? I just want to see what she says on her "book"
That's strange, I didn't delete it.
hi, ik im late to the kenzie burke era but can somebody send me this pdf? pls i need to see whats the hype about

Xoxogabby
Debater
Debater

Post by Xoxogabby »

vtp11 wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 12:43 pm
helloelephant wrote:
helloasjas wrote:
helloelephant wrote:
lalalife23 wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:21 am

Maybe upload to scribd ? It should create a link then you can post it here ?
https://gofile.io/?c=Z3wsNh
That's strange, I didn't delete it.
hi, ik im late to the kenzie burke era but can somebody send me this pdf? pls i need to see whats the hype about
I just tried that link and the downloads still work

Post by Guest »

Does anyone have her Summer refresh guide ?

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

I wish her discord was active enough to stay around, her annoying posts about masks and freedom and fear are getting absurd.

ehayes11
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by ehayes11 »

Chloe_Bean wrote:
Sun Aug 16, 2020 8:32 am
I wish her discord was active enough to stay around, her annoying posts about masks and freedom and fear are getting absurd.
yes holy shit! i can't believe more people haven't been talking about this. the videos she shared basically say that masks don't do anything and americans are getting covid from pharmaceutical drugs and poor diet (????). and so many people are resharing her posts about "cancel culture" and "the mass media is lying". it's disgusting that she's filling people's heads with garbage.

Post by Guest »

Chloe_Bean wrote:
I wish it was I’m too! It’s so disappointing to see that she’s spreading misinformation on her platform. She claims that people are splitting into two groups because of fear while not recognizing she is contributing to that by posting all of these messages that are filled with misinformation.I looked up the guy who she was promoting, because she claims these videos are being taken off the internet to censor people, and he was actually kicked off YouTube for telling his followers to actively seek out getting infected with the virus and to not wear a mask. Someone already pointed out that she should do research on the People that are putting out this “data” she’s promoting before posting it. And while she says she respects the guidelines and that she takes the precautions necessary like social distancing and wearing a mask(she wears a bandana) that’s not what the message she’s putting out there by promoting these videos.

Post by Guest »

ehayes11 wrote:
Sun Aug 16, 2020 9:57 am
Chloe_Bean wrote:
yes holy shit! i can't believe more people haven't been talking about this. the videos she shared basically say that masks don't do anything and americans are getting covid from pharmaceutical drugs and poor diet (????). and so many people are resharing her posts about "cancel culture" and "the mass media is lying". it's disgusting that she's filling people's heads with garbage.
It’s honestly quiet disturbing so many people even encourage her. She also shared something about how you don’t have to get tested to be positive ? That if you register you’ll get pinned as positive even if they don’t test you 😒 that honestly says more about how the state is handling testing than anything else. It’s like critical thinking has gone out the window. Prioritizing your health by eating healthy is important but that doesn’t make you exempt from catching anything.She also talked about how no doctors don’t encouraged people to boost their immune system 😒 which is ridiculous! I get emails from Kaiser all the time talking about staying healthy during this time and boosting your immune system, and I’ve heard it on the news. That still doesn’t exempt you from getting this 🤦‍♀️ It’s so sad that I’ve seen her mom commenting things encouraging her to continue this thinking. She’s so careless with her platform.

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

These people have no idea what they're talking about but think they're the ones thinking critically, it sounds insane to any rational person. IA she's instilling fear, as are the people who keep using that word. Wearing a mask isn't living in fear, it's common sense if you understand how respiratory illnesses are transmitted. Are people who wear masks during flu season in other countries living in fear? Or are they being courteous of their fellow citizens? And yea all the doctors these people link to are discredited, anti vaxx, conspiracy theorist types. But these people think every doctor is paid off by big pharma and they're the only ones who are credible lol, sounds like paranoia to me, maybe they're the ones living in fear.

And then they scream about censorship when they are literally spreading not only misinformation, but alt right propaganda.

Post by Guest »

Also not sure if anyone’s noticed this but she’s been talking about this organic cacao nibs sourced from Guatemala that she basically plans on selling through amazon- I assume from the feedback she’s received on IG. Something about the whole ordeal doesn’t sit quite right with me. To start off I think she will try to hike up the price by a lot while underpaying for the product herself. Also if she did sell on Amazon isn’t there some verification process they go through to confirm the product is indeed organic ?!

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

I forgot I was subbed to her youtube, she uploaded one of her podcasts and every comment is a bot. I want a recent breakdown of her followers in terms of how many are real, I know someone posted one for instagram awhile ago and it was only like, 45% real.

Xoxogabby
Debater
Debater

Post by Xoxogabby »

I haven’t even been keeping up with the bitch but I’m sure she probably thinks that COVID is fake and people who don’t food combine or practice her way or life would never get it

kenziebogan
Stalker
Stalker

Post by kenziebogan »

Hate the bitch and her bullshit misinformation. I want to read her guides to pick them apart for a blog post, can someone upload the updated ones? I don't want to support her lifestyle. Apparently she spent half a million dollars in one year :roll:

dontkillmyviibe
Stalker
Stalker

Post by dontkillmyviibe »

helloelephant wrote:
helloasjas wrote: