Lucia Pulls Orange (The New Neutral) Part 5

KookyPeppaPig
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Lucia Pulls Orange (The New Neutral) Part 5

Post by KookyPeppaPig »

:?
tep.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

eviefrye
Talker
Talker

Post by eviefrye »

she's NOW posting her 2-3rd VLOG about the trip she made ONE YEAR AGO? Funny enough her thumbnails are still lame.
me quiere hasta tu hermana,
me quiere nana nana

DAR DE BAJA UNA TARJETA, CERDA

KookyPeppaPig
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KookyPeppaPig »

Our girl is taking a gap year in Spain. Got tired of the uni life already, huh? Hasn't she only done a year?
tep.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

eviefrye
Talker
Talker

Post by eviefrye »

AND now she moved to Spain. Another proof on how entitled and spoiled and disconnected from the world she is. (didn't US have a travel ban to Europe, or daddy's money is much more important)

LUCHIA, you're SCUM.

I live in Spain, in a city that gathers a quarter of the cases of the whole country, where we had to set up a f*** skating rink to act as a morgue because we were overflowed, we had to adapt a conference center because hospitals were collapsing, we have to wear a mask everywhere all the time (just me I have been wearing a mask for 6 hours straight today). And we just spent 100 days locked at home. Just allowed to go out for groceries and walking the dog. THAT's it. I haven't seen my dad, high risk, since March 10th because i know if i see him in person I can maybe pass it over to him and it'd be letal for him. I haven't seen big part of my family since february, HAVE YOU GOT ANY EMPATHY; BASICHIA?

As a country, we're worn out. us psychologically too. My friend is a nurse that was on the front line and she was called regularly as 10-15 people would die at the same time.

We had to renounce at all that, our holidays, our plans, EXCITING EVENTS. We don't need basic students from the US to come here with entitlement and then LUCHIA asks RECOMMENDATIONS OF PLACES TO GO?????? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? MOVING BETWEEN PROVINCES WAS FORBIDDEN FOR A WHILE AND NOW WE'RE RECOMMENDED TO STAY HOME AND ONLY TRAVEL IF ESSENTIAL.

Luchia, cariño mío (I HOPE at least you've moved your ass to learn spanish) GET THE F*** OUT of the country. We've had enough. EUROPE IS NOT YOUR VACATION RESORT.
me quiere nana nana

KookyPeppaPig
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KookyPeppaPig »

Still posting old photos/videos of the backpacking trip on isnta/YT.
Then there's this gem, complete with ass cheek hanging out. :?
chia.png

HiSistersByeSisters
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Post by HiSistersByeSisters »

I totally forgot about this person. I remember she got tons of backlash from the audience she had grown because she started doing all the same stuff on her channel she was calling out other gurus over.

Rosie34567
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Rosie34567 »

Lmao she was crying in a train station acting like a victim because SHE didn’t plan properly and missed her train because she “didn’t know there was more than one train station in the city.” :rofl:

First of all, way to handle it like an ADULT, by literally crying about it Lucia. Second, this was entirely avoidable and entirely her fault.I have no sympathy if she didn’t google it ahead of time. Third, no offense, but if losing $60 (+ $100ish? for the new ticket) is such a huge deal worth crying over then ...maybe she shouldn’t be traveling through Europe...because she can’t really afford it. Tbh she should have emergency money (especially traveling solo!) and she should’ve planned for things to go wrong/unexpected costs.

FE3196AE-686E-4D2A-A271-6680CAC5BB77.png

alwaysspillingtea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by alwaysspillingtea »

Is she still making videos? On Insta I have read many comments asking if she is done with youtube but she never responds.

HiSistersByeSisters
Informer
Informer

Post by HiSistersByeSisters »

alwaysspillingtea wrote:
Thu Oct 22, 2020 5:47 pm
Is she still making videos? On Insta I have read many comments asking if she is done with youtube but she never responds.
i think she is coming to the very slow realization that she isn't going to find even mediocre success on youtube as it currently stands. 2-3 years ago was her peak and she screwed it up. she could have fixed it by just admitting she was wrong and made some dumb choices, but she dug her heels in.

KookyPeppaPig
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KookyPeppaPig »

alwaysspillingtea wrote:
Thu Oct 22, 2020 5:47 pm
I think she's done - she has time to do videos now she's on a 'gap year' but is ony uploading videos sporadically from over a year ago. I guess it's much easier for her to post random photos to the followers she got from her peak on YT so she can still get some PR makeup.

Tallntraveling
Informer
Informer

Post by Tallntraveling »

The whole of Europe is still struggling with the pandemic but Chia seed still thinks we are a cultural fuck'n Disneyland for her. Get the fuck out, you should've stayed home. We're going through enough without the need of spoiled American brats coming to fuck up our shit even more. Are you this stupid for coming here, are your parents this stupid for being like yeah studying abroad sounds great?
Get fucked and get lost.

eviefrye
Talker
Talker

Post by eviefrye »

am I a bad person if I wish she gets fined for vulnerating not only the travel ban but also asking for recommendations on what to visit outside Madrid when literally you can not leave your city on weekends and you can leave during the week for work reasons?
me quiere nana nana

eviefrye
Talker
Talker

Post by eviefrye »

Tallntraveling wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:52 am
The whole of Europe is still struggling with the pandemic but Chia seed still thinks we are a cultural fuck'n Disneyland for her. Get the fuck out, you should've stayed home. We're going through enough without the need of spoiled American brats coming to fuck up our shit even more. Are you this stupid for coming here, are your parents this stupid for being like yeah studying abroad sounds great?
Get fucked and get lost.
Not even studying abroad (you are required a B2 or B1 CEFR level in Spanish to study at university here) it's a GaP yEAAaR
me quiere nana nana

Gummo_Sevigny
Informer
Informer

Post by Gummo_Sevigny »

I can't this chick still has a channel lol :rofl: I honestly thought she had FINALLY given up.
THESE HOES AIN'T LOYAL

KookyPeppaPig
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KookyPeppaPig »

So disapointed that even in her pandemic gap year, Chia never managed to film a single new video. Boo :( lol

Tallntraveling
Informer
Informer

Post by Tallntraveling »

Can't believe this girl has a pandemic gap year and is literally more useless than she was before. All of her disregard to the pandemic aside, why would you even want to do a gap year this year. Wouldn't you want to wait a year until, oh I don't know, things are actually open. It seems like such a waste of money too. Her parents must be really porking up her account to disregard this much money for a gap year that isn't even worth it to be honest.
Dumb bitch.

KookyPeppaPig
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KookyPeppaPig »

KookyPeppaPig wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 11:56 am
tep.png
Ooof, Lucia ain't lookin so hot these days. She's in the UK now.
lt.png

sapphireorchid
Informer
Informer

Post by sapphireorchid »

KookyPeppaPig wrote:
KookyPeppaPig wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 11:56 am
tep.png
Ooof, Lucia ain't lookin so hot these days. She's in the UK now.
lt.png
I'm so not judging for gaining weight. But she looks different.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Image Image Image

Tallntraveling
Informer
Informer

Post by Tallntraveling »

Lucia, I know you read here.
Girl, get a proper bra.
The girls on your chest shouldn't be moving further apart then you, LA and Madrid. The canyon on your chest is not normal. It looks painful and it is not healthy.

Return to “LuciaTepperBeauty”