Nikki Phillippi - Part 10

ackbellai
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: Nikki Phillippi - Part 10

Post by ackbellai »

@ DrowningInMelancholy

I literally said "THEY" (meaning the parents) allowed the child to act this way. Can't find one single part of my post that says the child knowingly or purposefully abused the dog. It was 100% Nikki and Dan's fault for allowing the behavior. I feel like I was very clear in my wording??? Anyway... the point of this thread is to vent about how horrible Nikki is - not how people are wording their criticism. LOL

alexandriablue
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by alexandriablue »

I’m at the Nashville airport and I see Nikki Dan and her son. Wonder where they’re going...of course Nikki has her mask pulled down to her chin

DrowningInMelancholy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by DrowningInMelancholy »

ackbellai wrote:
> @ DrowningInMelancholy
>
> I literally said "THEY" (meaning the parents) allowed the child
> to act this way. Can't find one single part of my post that says the child
> knowingly or purposefully abused the dog. It was 100% Nikki and Dan's fault
> for allowing the behavior. I feel like I was very clear in my wording???
> Anyway... the point of this thread is to vent about how horrible Nikki is -
> not how people are wording their criticism. LOL
You clearly wasn’t. If you can’t handle criticism don’t blame a fucking child for the death of a dog

chicagomonster
Learner
Learner

Post by chicagomonster »

There's a petition to demonetize their YT channels. Have y'all signed it? I sure did!

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by al218 »

She's back. Hasn't learned a GD thing. Playing victim and still sees nothing wrong with what she did. Nikki if you're reading here, get out of the filming yourself business. The reason this happened was to protect you from harming your kid. You were this close to harming your son by your constant reckless behavior......letting the stroller roll down a hill, filming him unswaddled as an infant with your supposed pit bull type dog right next to him. You are full of sh and need to get a job and get a life. And by the way, don't blame this on your fake news. Why do I sense a political undertone to this. Don't blame fake news because you murdered your dog.

X23Wolverine
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0

Post by X23Wolverine »

al218 wrote:
Mon Jul 19, 2021 6:53 pm
She's back. Hasn't learned a GD thing. Playing victim and still sees nothing wrong with what she did. Nikki if you're reading here, get out of the filming yourself business. The reason this happened was to protect you from harming your kid. You were this close to harming your son by your constant reckless behavior......letting the stroller roll down a hill, filming him unswaddled as an infant with your supposed pit bull type dog right next to him. You are full of sh and need to get a job and get a life. And by the way, don't blame this on your fake news. Why do I sense a political undertone to this. Don't blame fake news because you murdered your dog.
Oh man. I want to watch the train wreck of a video… But I also really don’t want to give her the view.

Keikochan
Learner
Learner

Post by Keikochan »

So they have bought a house right next to her parents new house and are planning on baby number 2. Everything seems to be working out well for them and they still don't understand that killing their dog was wrong. How can someone be so oblivious.

lisbu1
Talker
Talker

Post by lisbu1 »

Comments are back on her videos!

I'm really bothered by her obsession with raw dairy, and how she is feeding it to her ONE YEAR OLD CHILD. Does she not know how dangerous that is, even to her as an adult?

She posted a video recently being all emotional about not being able to conceive baby #2 yet. If you're unable to conceive because of all the stress you BROUGHT ON YOURSELF with the dog killing business, it is no one's fault but your own.

Rosie34567-2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Rosie34567-2 »

Her comments on Roe v Wade: "I'm Pro-Life. But I feel weird about this whole situation and I feel like something is going on."

Wowww *slow clap*
Yes, Nikki. Something IS going on:

It is "weird" that women are seen as second-class citizens in the United States.

You "feel weird" because, deep down you KNOW you're a hypocritical and shitty person for denying rape victims, women with life threatening medical problems, etc. access to safe abortions.

You "feel weird" because you KNOW why abortions need to be legal. Now that abortions are basically illegal, you can no longer have the double standard of feeling safe because the option is there, while looking the other way. You can no longer choose to be obnoxiously self-righteous, white men are choosing that for you.

You "feel weird" because you don't even understand that "feeling weird" about it means you're actually probably Pro-Choice. No one who is Pro-Choice is like "yay, abortions!" Feeling weird about "rights being taken away" means that you think there was validity to it being legal in the first place...so that's probably why you "feel weird" about it... because you're not really Pro-Life.

It is "weird" because, this doesn't just affect abortions. There are sub-sections to this change, which will impact other things, like certain medications, contraception, other types of medical care (things that have nothing to do with abortion), etc. SEVERAL rights are being taken away.

Ughhhh. I can't even with her.
She is such an 'Aunt Lydia' (Handmaid's Tale reference). I will never understand women, like Nikki, who actively participate the overall oppression of women. There's no excuse to be a (especially female!) Pro-Lifer in 2022. It's willfully ignorant, cruel and misogynistic.

lisbu1
Talker
Talker

Post by lisbu1 »

Rosie34567-2 wrote:
Wed Jul 27, 2022 11:30 pm
Her comments on Roe v Wade: "I'm Pro-Life. But I feel weird about this whole situation and I feel like something is going on."
I just ..... I couldn't even watch the video, because I knew it would make me too angry. But I read several comments about this quote.

How much of life's circumstances does this woman base on how she is feeling? Like when masks were mandated everywhere, she said she didn't want to go anywhere because seeing people in masks made her "feel sad."

Guess what ... I feel sad and weird about things, too, but I still do the right thing, because I want to be a good human being (as she should too as a Christian), and also because the facts don't lie.

(also, the whole "something is going on" is such a typical conspiracy theory statement from her, yet again)

Return to “NikkiPhillippi”