ssrcardy
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kim Hoeltje

Post by ssrcardy »

srirachujang wrote:

Why does this feel so dubious? Collaborating with a cookie company when she probably doesn’t eat these regularly let alone an entire cookie cause GOD FORBID one cookie on one day will be the end of the world for her. It’s not the branding part that’s icky, like she is a recovery instagrammer and doesn’t always eat protein bars and protein cookie dough all the time and it’s nice to promote small local companies. But from Kim...I don’t know. Maybe I’m overthinking it but it just seems a little dishonest on her end as using a giveaway of a product to make herself look more recovered than she is.
Yeah honestly she REALLY aggravates me. She is a walking hypocrite and contradiction. She is not in recovery nor will she ever be until she acknowledges she actually NEEDS to gain weight and does gain weight. Saying that you “don’t care about numbers anymore” doesn’t mean shit if you are still way underweight.

And I have no idea how she puts on so many giveaways. The constant giveaways are the only reason she has followers. Any post without a giveaway hardly has any likes/comments

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

Funny how Kim decides to mention all-in only once someone asks her about it. I know this is old but I can’t help but post something here just to share and she makes it seem that her version of all-in is just exactly how she’s been living. Obsessed with cardio, mistakening intuitive eating as eating junk food assuming it’s all high calorie and high sugar so she can only eat a certain serving size or less.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

ssrcardy
Learner
Learner

Post by ssrcardy »

intotheohno95 wrote: Funny how Kim decides to mention all-in only once someone asks her about it. I know this is old but I can’t help but post something here just to share and she makes it seem that her version of all-in is just exactly how she’s been living. Obsessed with cardio, mistakening intuitive eating as eating junk food assuming it’s all high calorie and high sugar so she can only eat a certain serving size or less.
LOL for real. She is so full of shit. She'll eat as much crap as she wants, but until she doesn't dictate her caloric intake to stay too thin, she's full of shit. I wonder what her kids will do when they start going to school, and have friends. I feel so bad for her kids, she cant even go out to dinner with them. why does she constantly have to make excuses as to why she cant eat out? Get some pizza for crying out loud. anything!!!! funny how she says she "doesnt like certain foods" like pizza, but when a low cal or low fat or low carb version of it comes around (like those stupid cauliflower pizzas) she suddenly says, "i'm starting to like this!"

why doesnt she just go to the local pizza place, order a cheese pizza and share slices with her family???? she makes me so angry inside hahaha, i could rant for hours about her.

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

Do any of her followers actually believe the bullshit she spews? I feel so bad for her kids, they will inevitably be negatively impacted by her eating disorder.

Post by Guest »

So this thread is deaheheheeeeeeeaaaad but I checked in on Kim and apparently she's seeing a nutritionist. How would anyone with a brain and a half be okay with someone - ED or not - eating nothing but food that comes out of a package and is made of nothing but protein powder or random processed shit? She also doesn't have veggies that taste good either, like it's all plain mixed greens or just microwaved frozen cauliflower rice and broccoli. Guess you have to restrict those calories hard to save them up for the nibbles of donuts and cookies and protein bars LOOOOLLLLL

treelee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by treelee »

intotheohno95 wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 12:54 pm
So this thread is deaheheheeeeeeeaaaad but I checked in on Kim and apparently she's seeing a nutritionist. How would anyone with a brain and a half be okay with someone - ED or not - eating nothing but food that comes out of a package and is made of nothing but protein powder or random processed shit? She also doesn't have veggies that taste good either, like it's all plain mixed greens or just microwaved frozen cauliflower rice and broccoli. Guess you have to restrict those calories hard to save them up for the nibbles of donuts and cookies and protein bars LOOOOLLLLL
Don't forget the alcohol calories. She can't seem to do anything besides exercise without drinking. I'm not against drinking, but when you seem to consume as many calories in alcohol as you do food (and you're emaciated), it's a nope from me. She posts her meals sometimes and I honestly can't tell if they're for her toddler or her. She eats tiny portions off those little divider plates for kids (of course with baby utensils :roll: ). The insanity to go through the lengths she went to to have kids but not eat enough for not only IVF but then pregnancy, and now her kids are going to see her disordered relationship with food. Just no. She supposedly did "all in" but nothing changed. I get that EDs are a beast of an issue to "get over" or just even manage, but sometimes you just have to realize that it's your ED or something important in life you're giving up. In this case it's being fully there and a good role model for her kids and that truly sucks for both her and her family. Hopefully she can stop being nasty to the "haters" and realize she has some serious issues to tackle.

OneOfTheHeathers
Debater
Debater

Post by OneOfTheHeathers »

treelee wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 1:44 pm
intotheohno95 wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 12:54 pm
Don't forget the alcohol calories. She can't seem to do anything besides exercise without drinking. I'm not against drinking, but when you seem to consume as many calories in alcohol as you do food (and you're emaciated), it's a nope from me. She posts her meals sometimes and I honestly can't tell if they're for her toddler or her. She eats tiny portions off those little divider plates for kids (of course with baby utensils :roll: ). The insanity to go through the lengths she went to to have kids but not eat enough for not only IVF but then pregnancy, and now her kids are going to see her disordered relationship with food. Just no. She supposedly did "all in" but nothing changed. I get that EDs are a beast of an issue to "get over" or just even manage, but sometimes you just have to realize that it's your ED or something important in life you're giving up. In this case it's being fully there and a good role model for her kids and that truly sucks for both her and her family. Hopefully she can stop being nasty to the "haters" and realize she has some serious issues to tackle.
I had to stop following her because everything about her IG is so infuriating. Including her husband, who clearly enables her behaviors in the worst way. Those poor kids are never going to be able to have a normal relationship with food. She DID NOT go "all-in". I truly think her first (only) experience with treatment made her issues worse - she went to one of those no sugar, no flour, etc type places. She has admitted to having an ED, which is probably the first step, and sometimes even says that it is something that she doesn't think she'll ever get over. IDK, but I've met in person and online people who have truly recovered and they don't seem to be as entrenched in the ED Mentality as she still is. So it seems to me like she is and probably knows that she isn't truly recovered at all. A friend once said to me "even through the denial, if you have an ED, you know you do" and I kind of agree.

Gorgon
Talker
Talker

Post by Gorgon »

Massive eyeroll her caption but also her random capitalization is giving me an eye twitch

sincerelyme101
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by sincerelyme101 »

Wow! Just found this thread. I see it's pretty much dead, but can we start it up again. I've actually had numerous in-person interactions with Kim AND her enabler husband and just wanted to share what I know.

Anyway, she has not changed from her Youtube days. She seems to be mainly on TikTok now sharing her junk food, martinis, and McDonalds cheese bread sandwiches she feeds her poor kids. Nothing has changed. She is not trying to get better. Complaining her mental heath is bad, showcasing her addiction to prescription pills and constantly giving the middle finger to her HaTeRz! So classy! Check it out, you will not be bored!!

And as much as she talks about how much her husband supports her and they love each other, they don't! Jim, for the past couple of years, has talked about getting a divorce and how much he can't stand her. She recently kicked him out of the house and when he came back he had to sleep on the couch fora couple days. He constantly has to run to her every need because she can't do anything for herself. Even though she's at home with the kids all day and he's the only one actually "working". But, Jim is lazy too. He puts in ZERO effort into his job. I have a friend whose son is his student. He is disorganized and just doesn't go out of the way for his students like a teacher should. When at a function, Kim sat at a table and pushed cake around on her plate for an hour and sat there not talking to anyone. All bark online, but in person she has nothing to say. What a yawn.

What a yawn of a person. It's honestly just sad. I feel for the kids most. I hope they don't end up like their parents!

sincerelyme101
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by sincerelyme101 »

https://www.post-gazette.com/news/crime ... 2208080075

Oh look her enabler husband Jim Hoeltje got caught giving alcohol to a minor student and then touched the little girl in a hotel room? Hmmm not surprised at all! This is so gross and he has kids too. What a poor excuse for a father.

letmetellyou
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by letmetellyou »

sincerelyme101 wrote:
Tue Sep 20, 2022 11:09 am
https://www.post-gazette.com/news/crime ... 2208080075

Oh look her enabler husband Jim Hoeltje got caught giving alcohol to a minor student and then touched the little girl in a hotel room? Hmmm not surprised at all! This is so gross and he has kids too. What a poor excuse for a father.
omg what??? this must be part of the reason she had a bad year then huh? wowww. i can’t read the article though since it is locked, so annoying. but anyway, i came to see if anyone would take one for the team and check out her onlyfans hahaha

Return to “Health & Fitness Influencers”