Rachel "Its All About Jac, ButI'mGonnaCashInToo" Barkules

AstroTurfCube
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Rachel "Its All About Jac, ButI'mGonnaCashInToo" Barkule

Post by AstroTurfCube »

She’s taking her kids to Disney in the middle of the week. Do these kids go to school? Or are they getting the same quality homeschool education that she and Jacko got??

(Nothing against homeschooling, but we all know that there’s a right and wrong way to do it)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Image Image

HeyMama
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by HeyMama »

I hope someone else would homeschool them. She's in her mid-thirties and doesn't know the difference between your/you're, FFS. Given the fact that she has to babysit her sister and delete comments all day, I can only imagine the type of education they'd receive from her. Winter break ended a little over 2 weeks ago. I'm sure everything has to be scheduled outside of Jaclyn's vacation time :roll:
I do not use TT. Please message me through the GG website.

ilfiore
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ilfiore »

HeyMama wrote:I hope someone else would homeschool them. She's in her mid-thirties and doesn't know the difference between your/you're, FFS. Given the fact that she has to babysit her sister and delete comments all day, I can only imagine the type of education they'd receive from her. Winter break ended a little over 2 weeks ago. I'm sure everything has to be scheduled outside of Jaclyn's vacation time :roll:
Not to mention, her blog posts seem like they were written by a 12 year old!
Totally OB-sessed with this necklace and hoop earrings!! They are so beautiful and look so designer! When I went out to dinner everyone asked about my necklace because they thought it was by Lana Jewelry (much more expensive!). It is so gorgeous I will be wearing it non stop!
If you're going to claim to be a fashion blogger the least you could do is pick up a book and learn terminology that's appropriate for the field.... :roll:

Mischief

Re: Rachel "Its All About Jac, ButI'mGonnaCashInToo" Barkules

Post by Mischief »

Archived
And so I cry sometimes when I'm lying in bed...Just to get it all out, what's in my head...And I, I am feeling a little peculiar...And so I wake in the morning and I step outside...And I take a deep breath and I get real high...And I scream from the top of my lungs..."What's going on?"...

Return to “Jaclynhill1”