ItsJudyTime Beauty Channel Part 2

Kinzie Kensington
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: ItsJudyTime Beauty Channel Part 2

Post by Kinzie Kensington »

i watched her favourites video and i'm reminded about one thing i always hated in her makeup looks: her brows! she always uses a warm brown colour for her brows and it completely clashes with her cool black hair. i know it's suggested (or maybe some kind of trend?) to use brown if you have black hair but 70% of the time it looks so bad.

GirlfromOz
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by GirlfromOz »

Ergh!! That Skin Peeling Challenge. Never realised just how ugly Benji is with that close up of his dead fish eyes and his skin is so dirty and full of blackheads. Learn how to use a cleanser benjigrub, that would have to be one of the most disgusting things I have ever seen. He looks so old, those premature wrinkles under his eyes. I couldn't even watch the whole thing through. Him slapping Judy away all the time.

I'm surprised he even let Judy put something so full of chemicals on his pure organic face.
Image Image

GirlfromOz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GirlfromOz »

Ergh!! That Skin Peeling Challenge. Never realised just how ugly Benji is with that close up of his dead fish eyes and his skin is so dirty and full of blackheads. Learn how to use a cleanser benjigrub, that would have to be one of the most disgusting things I have ever seen. He looks so old, those premature wrinkles under his eyes. I couldn't even watch the whole thing through. Him slapping Judy away all the time.

I'm surprised he even let Judy put something so full of chemicals on his pure organic face.
Image Image

montrealgirl2014xo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by montrealgirl2014xo »

So Judy puts up her beauty favorites and comments about her nasty palettes and how someone said she should clean it up before showing and her reply was its well loved.. Judy just because its well loved doesn't mean you can't clean it up to show.. it just shows us how nasty you and your make up are... I have well loved make up palettes but I clean the dust off of them when ever I use them...

Correct me if I am wrong but is Judy using those Marc Jacob blushes/high lighters wrong? Yup I had to search youtube and of course Judy uses the product wrong :rofl:

Traveler
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Traveler »

Judy is just gross.
Benji Travis is a mooching wanderlust husband

AnusPepper1
Learner
Learner

Post by AnusPepper1 »

I just don't understand how this girl NEVER gets the right shade of foundation. I can't say I'm great at finding the right shade either, but she's supposed to be a beauty guru. And it's not like she has the problem that super pale or super dark girls have where they struggle to find a foundation that has their shade. At least she always goes for a shade that's too light. It's better than a shade that's too dark imo.
I'm new here. I've never been a member of a forum before, and I'm still learning my manners. :D

readingsheep
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by readingsheep »

Judy posted a new unboxing video and there's one part where she whispering cause it's like ASMR. Errm..... no it sounds annoying Judy. And someone actually commented Judy should do ASMR videos. Really? Maybe she got all high and hyped with the stuffs that she got for herself and her girls

Rosebunny
Informer
Informer

Post by Rosebunny »

readingsheep wrote:Judy posted a new unboxing video and there's one part where she whispering cause it's like ASMR. Errm..... no it sounds annoying Judy. And someone actually commented Judy should do ASMR videos. Really? Maybe she got all high and hyped with the stuffs that she got for herself and her girls
I love ASMR but Judy made it sound so seedy and gross. Probably the way Benji likes it :barf:

Nimedhel09
Learner
Learner

Post by Nimedhel09 »

AnusPepper1 wrote:I just don't understand how this girl NEVER gets the right shade of foundation. I can't say I'm great at finding the right shade either, but she's supposed to be a beauty guru. And it's not like she has the problem that super pale or super dark girls have where they struggle to find a foundation that has their shade. At least she always goes for a shade that's too light. It's better than a shade that's too dark imo.

Hi! I'm new here, so I don't have much experience in critiquing (is that even a word? English is not my first language, sorry), but I wanted to respond to many comments about Judy and foundation colour.

You know she's a filipino, and in that culture, and many other cultures where women have naturally darker skin, the beauty canon is having fair skin, so that might explain why she prefers to use lighter shades + she has said it in several videos in the past that she prefers a bit of a lighter foundation.

And TBH, I'm the same, because my face is darker than the rest of my body, and if I apply foundation, it's to make the face the same colour as the rest of me, so I usually go for a lighter foundation.

Just throwing that out there.

As for the rest of the comments regarding her beauty channel, she's one of the first beauty YT I subscribed to, back in 2008, because she had looks that were very different from each other and she experimented, but, over the last few years, like a lot of gurus, really, she has begun to do more and more of the same thing, and I can understand that she's more comfortable with that, that those neutral looks are more wearable and, honestly, when you are in your late 20's, it's easier to do the same looks, because it looks more mature. Buuut, it doesn't mean the fun has to end, so I'm disappointed in that.

Second, Since JB's birth, yeah, the channel has died, it's always the same things over and over, and, sure, First Impression videos are what made her really relevant in the beauty community, but why not try and do some fun looks? Play around with make-up when the girls aren't there? Experiment!

I still like Judy as a person, but I'm sad that she has lost her passion and doesn't seem to have fun with make up anymore.
:HK: English is not my first language, so sorry for any confusing stuff or mistakes! :HK:

watermelon_
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by watermelon_ »

Has anyone heard of Willam Belli? He was on Drag Race.
Now he does a Youtube show called Willam's beatdown, on episode 6, he "reviews" Judy doing B's makeup, and it's safe to say, it's the funniest thing I've seen in a while.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynJHTxI_0lU

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

Archived
And so I cry sometimes when I'm lying in bed...Just to get it all out, what's in my head...And I, I am feeling a little peculiar...And so I wake in the morning and I step outside...And I take a deep breath and I get real high...And I scream from the top of my lungs..."What's going on?"...

Return to “ItsJudyTime / ItsJudysLife”