PeachPRC

santaclaws
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

PeachPRC

Post by santaclaws »

What are everyone's thoughts on Peach? I recently read something horrible about her on Reddit and I'm questioning everything... 🤔

nowap
Wanderer
Wanderer

Re: PeachPRC

Post by nowap »

santaclaws wrote: ↑
Tue Feb 09, 2021 5:23 pm
What are everyone's thoughts on Peach? I recently read something horrible about her on Reddit and I'm questioning everything... 🤔
I'm curious to know what you read? I saw there was some drama on Reddit, but the person who posted it deleted the comment after everyone went in on them.

She's from my hometown and from what I've heard, she's not the nice woman that she portrays herself to be on TikTok. Disappointing.

Amdub1983
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Amdub1983 »

Apologies if I f up I'm new here, I just created an acc as been dying for some gossip about Peach.. do tell us what was said on Reddit??

Ok so here's my thoughts on her ... SORRY for the novel but I want to explain
1. There's something really "off" about her and I can't quite put my finger on what it is. The bandying about of mental health terms whilst never really sharing a diagnosis really bothers me, especially as I'm an RN. I feel like she may be playing the mental health card to be relatable and damn is it working if she is.
2. She's always wiping her nose. Once you notice it you realise she does it ALOT. And it's not like a subtle wipe, it's full on with her whole hand like little kids do.. very odd... and annoying. You have to see it to see what I mean because I know I sound petty af.. What I'm getting to, is she's mentioned she has a problem with Ritalin so I'm wondering if she is snorting it.
3. At least some of her "stories" have to be fabricated or at least exaggerated. I honestly get this disingenuous feeling. I think that's what I can't put my finger on. She reminds me of the girl at high school who would tell tall stories every Monday after the weekend about boys and drinking etc etc for attention.. you know there's always one compulsive liar at high school.

Also back to the mental health thing. The main reason I've been feeling like it's a farce and I have been watching her since very early on.. she seems to have a buildup of her problems and she'll talk about not being in a good place non stop for days/week's and everyone's telling her shes amazing blah blah and i think uh oh this is getting bad then bam she will just abruptly be fine for a period then do this again
Which isn't unusual for people with depression etc but I just find it unusual for someone who is unmedicated with NO mental health support (she's said so herself) to just right themselves so abruptly and to keep repeating this cycle just doesn't add up to me. To me it's like she think "oops haven't engaged with the peeps and mentioned mental health lately, here we go... "

I could be utterly completely wrong about Peach but I generally am pretty accurate with reading people especially those who aren't entirely genuine. I can't be the only one who isn't kissing her a$$ on tiktok and gets off vibes? Anyone else ??

daisy9292
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by daisy9292 »

I agreed with above! Lots of little things not adding up in her recounts about her mental health or her wild stories.

Part of me thinks she is actually getting support for her mental health but being “unwell” is part of her brand. Or perhaps she is exaggerating her symptoms.
But yeh all the secrecy doesn’t sit well with me. She used to suggest she had bipolar (can’t remember if she explicitly stated it) but now she’s insinuating she has BPD. But then she says she hasn’t engaged with mental health support. So where did this diagnosis come from? If she’s had her diagnosis re-assessed that’s completely fine...I don’t know why she doesn’t just say so.

moonprincess13
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by moonprincess13 »

Reviving this thread because something about her runs me the wrong way
I think she can't sing but is a good songwriter but her voice is very nasally to me.
I think her pop career won't be that successful because she will always just be a tiktokker look at the vine singers who tried to make careers out of it.

nowap
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by nowap »

I used to kinda like her but I'm getting a over her exploiting her mental illness and making it QuIrKy. The whole photo shoot of her in a straight jacket and a padded cell just rubs me the wrong way. Sure, it's her brand but she's got a bunch of kids following and looking up to her, wanting to be her. I'm starting to think she doesn't want to actually get better because then her brand would suffer.

Also does anyone know what happened between her and Veruca?

Crustycheese91
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Crustycheese91 »

Yesss thank god I have found this thread. PeachPRC definitely rubs me the wrong way…her stories about her doctors mistreating her etc make no sense whatsoever. I highly doubt a psychiatrist has called her Harley Quinn, for example, or said that she was “beyond their ability to help”. I’ve been seeing psychiatrists since I was a child (paediatric psychiatry and now adult psychiatry), they have standards they need to maintain.

I really despise how she has made mental illness QuIrKy…kids should not WANT to be mentally ill yet she glamorises it and not to mention I truly do not believe she is mentally ill. Her posts, content and confidence are way too calculated (don’t come at me, I know mental illness manifests differently in everyone but it really feels like a “movie version” of mentally ill you know what I mean?). I have bipolar disorder and I wouldn’t wish it on anyone it’s nowhere near as fun as she portrays it to be and it’s nowhere near as wacky. The support groups I’m part of don’t get on roller skates to their psych sessions when they’re manic they go out and run themselves bankrupt shopping or other super destructive behaviour.

She is toxic and it’s scary the platform she’s gotten herself.

Either way I can’t stand her. She’s definitely a liar.

missyharrigannn
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by missyharrigannn »

Legit so glad I found this thread. The harley quinn thing was definitely bull. I don't trust anyone who describes themselves as a manic pixie dream girl, even ironically.

On a more serious note though, her recent drama with Azure was absolutely fucked up, and she's been deleting comments asking her to address it. I've always wondered even when I was a fan of her how her comment section is so drama-free and supportive. Spoilers: It's not. She deletes any comment holding her accountable, unless she can exploit the commenter and make fun of it to make her look witty and cool.

Brief summary of her and Azure's drama: Peach's ex Tom Jay Williams used to date Azure, another Sydney musician, and was allegedly abusive towards her. She always spoke openly about that and apparently tried to reach out to Peach to warn her. Peach called her 'drama' behind her back while ignoring her warnings. When she and Tom broke up, she apologised to Azure for ignoring her and they seemed all good. Then, it's revealed that Peach still hangs out with ALL her exes (can I say 'red flag'?) INCLUDING Tom and Josh, the guy she wrote a diss track about. And it seems like she and Josh are back together lmao. Anyway, Azure has since deleted the vid talking about it, but she was super upset about it because she was told one thing and then saw another.

missyharrigannn
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by missyharrigannn »

so apparently she went live and denied deleting comments, saying instead she's 'limiting' them? what? i know for a fact she's deleted my comments tonnes of times before trying to get her to address things so now she's lying about that too

glitterlaundry
Stalker
Stalker

Post by glitterlaundry »

I'm so glad I found this thread ! I found a tweet from Peach that says she has 5 mental diagnoses ? "me with 5 diagnosed mental illnesses 😀" this is the exact tweet and I'll leave a link to the original post.
Does this seem like a joke/exaggeration for being entertaining or is she being serious? If she's saying it as a joke, it's understandable why people would suspect if she's using mental health for being relatable/funny/entertaining. I also don't think anyone has any idea what illnesses she's actually officially confirmed (except maybe ADHD)? Like at first I thought I heard her saying something about bipolar but later bpd?

Something about her doesn't sit right with me either, I'm glad I found people who feel the same ish ! :)

oo also found a tweet of her alluding that she's BPD

santaclaws
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by santaclaws »

nowap wrote: ↑
Mon Mar 15, 2021 2:16 am
santaclaws wrote: ↑
Tue Feb 09, 2021 5:23 pm
I'm curious to know what you read? I saw there was some drama on Reddit, but the person who posted it deleted the comment after everyone went in on them.

She's from my hometown and from what I've heard, she's not the nice woman that she portrays herself to be on TikTok. Disappointing.
Omg I'm so sorry, i totally forgot about this website!!

If i remember right, the Reddit thread exposed her real name and said she was a bully in high school and told people to kill themselves...

I can't for the life of me now find the thread because she's very open about her real name now, so it would have gotten pushed to the back of Reddit.

Loving these replies though!

santaclaws
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by santaclaws »

By some god forsaken miracle, i google searched and found this gem on Facebook!!

It was originally on Reddit but has now since been copied and pasted to Facebook.
Screenshot_20211009-170037_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20211009-170055_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20211009-170104_Facebook.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

moonprincess13
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by moonprincess13 »

That does not surprise me in the slightest lol she looks bitchy and sneaky everything about her is so fabricated

savv20
Stalker
Stalker

Post by savv20 »

A couple of weeks ago she posted a video on her second account crying that people don't like her and the caption basically said that she's offended when other content creators don't want to be compared to her. No shit, I wouldn't want to be compared to a compulsive liar that tries hard to be a manic pixie dream girl either.

Return to “Music”