Mary Skinner

cutejeans
Stalker
Stalker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Mary Skinner

Post by cutejeans »

thoughts on marycjskinner from tiktok? she also has a youtube channel.

Nol97
Lurker
Lurker

Re: Mary Skinner

Post by Nol97 »

Really annoys me because she feels very braggy with all her manifestation, grateful posts, saying how wealthy Matts family is and also all her plans she has for her life. It just comes across as insincere and showy.

karlibel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by karlibel »

i had to unfollow and block her. i cannot stand people like her who act like they are 10x plus their size meanwhile she's flaunting her pretty much perfect body in skimpy oufits. and yet another person to become a total sell out and spew all this bullshit because she can afford her lifestyle now by showing her "curves" in a 1 min video.

Nol97
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Nol97 »

Shes full of shit and comes across really spoiled. I am on another site discussing her and someone said she probably cornered her bf into proposing to her so soon because she cried on her spam TikTok account about her younger sister getting engaged before her. She’s a headsche.

karlibel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by karlibel »

Nol97 wrote:
Thu Dec 30, 2021 5:49 am
Shes full of shit and comes across really spoiled. I am on another site discussing her and someone said she probably cornered her bf into proposing to her so soon because she cried on her spam TikTok account about her younger sister getting engaged before her. She’s a headsche.
what other site if you don't mind?

Nol97
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Nol97 »

karlibel wrote:
Thu Dec 30, 2021 9:15 am
Nol97 wrote:
Thu Dec 30, 2021 5:49 am
what other site if you don't mind?
Not sure if GG will let me say but T a t t le life

Return to “L-O”