Share your recent dreams!

angelaj0921
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Share your recent dreams!

Post by angelaj0921 »

I had a dream that I was spooning with the guy I'm dating and we were sleeping and I accidentally farted on him in my sleep. And it was a bad one. :oops: Thank God, this was a dream because I would be mortified if it really happened. It's one of my fears and I must have been thinking about it, so I guess that's why I had a dream about it. :|

QueenJolie
Informer
Informer

Post by QueenJolie »

Lol, I had a dream I was making out with one of my friends in the rain after skinny dipping together at school. Couldn't look at her the same the next day :rofl: (im straight btw lmao)
'Isn't slough a funny word?'

bunnybutt420
Informer
Informer

Post by bunnybutt420 »

I dreamed that I was kidnapped by the scientologists but I bothered them so much with my rant on why the illuminati is real that they just let me go

even in my dreams, I'm annoying af :rofl:

yteri
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by yteri »

2 nights ago I dreamt that I had been kidnapped by an ex-lover of mine (we were never officially together) and ended up in a Stockholm Syndrome situation and we fell in love again. I miss him now. :(

QueenJolie
Informer
Informer

Post by QueenJolie »

I dreamt mr m came back for me
'Isn't slough a funny word?'

Coffee
Informer
Informer

Post by Coffee »

This thread is interesting (probably because I'm into dreams and their interpretations :fit2: )

I can't remember any of my recent dreams so here's an interesting one that I clearly remember

I was in a hospital room surrounded by flowers and on my right there was a small bed with a baby in it. Apparently, I gave birth to a girl. I had so many nurses come up to me with trays filled with sweets and pastry but for some reason, I didn't feel like eating. At one point, I looked at myself in a compact mirror and I realized that my skin was clear. I looked REALLY good and not like someone who just gave birth

It was a weird dream, considering the fact that I don't have kids of my own

Selia11
Debater
Debater

Post by Selia11 »

I had a dream where I was pregnant and I got a miscarriage. I was bleeding heavily and I was in a remote area, so basically no one helped me. I woke up scared and I also got cramps. After I went to the bathroom I realized that auntiflo is here 😩

Return to “Sleep”