Astroworld Festival (Trigger Warnings)

Mischief

Astroworld Festival (Trigger Warnings)

Post by Mischief »

And so I cry sometimes when I'm lying in bed...Just to get it all out, what's in my head...And I, I am feeling a little peculiar...And so I wake in the morning and I step outside...And I take a deep breath and I get real high...And I scream from the top of my lungs..."What's going on?"...

Mischief

Re: Astroworld Festival (Trigger Warnings)

Post by Mischief »

And so I cry sometimes when I'm lying in bed...Just to get it all out, what's in my head...And I, I am feeling a little peculiar...And so I wake in the morning and I step outside...And I take a deep breath and I get real high...And I scream from the top of my lungs..."What's going on?"...

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

This made me sick. That scene looked so chaotic. I know some of what I saw has been deleted. I don’t know if I will watch any
more of the coverage.

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

I can't get over how he continued to keep going with footage of it happening right in front of him. I would share other footage I saw on Twitter but it's pretty triggering. I've been to many concerts and the performer can immediately stop crowds and get help. He just didn't care.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I didn’t understand that part. I have heard and read today that he encourages people to engage in mosh pit behavior. I think that’s
what I read they called it. It is dangerous to be in a crowd like that. I never went to any of those type of concerts. It does seem
from the outside looking in that he didn’t care or understand what was happening. How could you not understand with ambulances
trying to get through?

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

Every concert I been to I am in the mosh pit. It's very scary sometimes and it happens so quickly when people rush the stage. I've been pressed against the gate before a couple times and it hurts like hell. Being 5'0 it's also frightening to have people tower over you and not notice you. It's sad. He has a past of telling fans to rush the stage and force themselves over gates and others. He is an idiot.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I won’t do the mosh pit. It’s too scary for me.

You’re short and need you go with a couple of big friends to help you out in the event of an emergency.

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

There is footage all over online. It's flooding my TikTok with footage from concert goers. So sad. I feel so horrible for their families.

Return to “News and Current Events”