wow - i totally forgot about her..

Xxsugar-hun-peachXx
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JLovesMac1 General Thread Part 2

Post by Xxsugar-hun-peachXx »

I no this thread is dead but I seen her name and had to come on she did all her fans so dirty back in the day sje just stopped unloading videos never gave an explanation or anything few weeks went by and then a fan mailed her and she replied and just said im done with YouTube that was it... so she got married ? How did ya'll find out

issa_bella
Learner
Learner

Post by issa_bella »

Need y'll research experts to give us any update from her? what happened? I thought it was unfair of her to leave just like that without any explanation to her fans... like fuck the emotional attachment her fans developed from watching her for years and helped her pay some bills?

starsicle11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by starsicle11 »

Damn, I forgot all about Jarmaine.. all I could find was her IG and it’s private..

The last post I remember from her was literally a picture of just her ass that she posted on IG. After that I was like “ok I’m out” lmao.

I think it’s weird she links her dead YT account in her IG bio. Is she able to just live off the income from old video views....? Very weird.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DaylightAmy
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DaylightAmy »

I never quite understand private accounts with over 100k followers. What is the point? She clearly just wants people to not just be able to quickly stop by and look at her photos - but she's not gonna be denying any follow requests either so... why? Who is she trying to keep out? Haters? Family?
Shredder. Master Splinter. Jackie. Boss. Pancake.

Anise
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Anise »

DaylightAmy wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:03 pm
I never quite understand private accounts with over 100k followers. What is the point? She clearly just wants people to not just be able to quickly stop by and look at her photos - but she's not gonna be denying any follow requests either so... why? Who is she trying to keep out? Haters? Family?
I would guess her mother and her whole family. Her relationship with her mother was always so strained and bad. I think she said once her motivation to do youtube was to make money and move out asap bc of her mom, she didn't approve her bf or something..anyone chime in and resuscitate the thread lol I can't remember. She was one of the first people I ever I remember subscribing too way back in like 2011.

And is she still with that same old guy? I remember the last video I saw of her's she was cooking in the kitchen with her what she made seem like mother-in-law..

goober01
Talker
Talker

Post by goober01 »

I forgot about her, too. Started watching back when she was still with Sean and was so mean to him. At one point she made him cry from screaming at him (about a broken lamp, I think). She started yt while she was in community college and living with her parents. Then moved out, went to FIDM, dropped out and was trashing the school pretty hard. Then she bought a pack of dogs, got a stiff boob job, did the cringy Sexy Loser stuff and I stopped following.

mishwho
Learner
Learner

Post by mishwho »

Once again, I know this is a dead thread, but I logged back into my account after yearsss.. I always felt that she could have easily transitioned into being more of an Instagram influencer because it was becoming clear that uploading videos was something she couldn't commit to (even if her edits weren't even that complex). But, it seems like this "guru" life just wasn't for her in the long run. I did always wonder though if marrying that guy may have been that last push for her to quit.

ooffgegose
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by ooffgegose »

bruhh this thread is dead but just about a few a months ago i knew about this site, saw this youtube name on the trash a guru forum. it sounds familiar to me but didnt bother to check. today i had a sudden urge to watch what's in my bag/purse/school bag videos from 2015-2010 and found her video (the school must haves). i used to watch her videos when i was 11 bcs my mom loooves to watch her curling hair videos lol

JJMuffins
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by JJMuffins »

Does anyone still follow her on Instagram and can see what her latest post is? She privated it. And any source for who said she had gotten married?

JJMuffins
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by JJMuffins »

Samosc wrote:
Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:37 pm
I actually forgot about her till I just realised I follow her on instagram she just posted a picture of a text off her bf and the name is daddy?!?! Really that's odd
Do you still follow her?

Return to “JLovesMac1”