Cambrie Schroder/Fit With Cambrie

Janei
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Cambrie Schroder/Fit With Cambrie

Post by Janei »

Has Faith also gotten cheek fillers? Her face shape looks...fucked up in her latest live stream

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Janei
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Janei »

anythinggoes wrote:Has anyone seen the latest stories of Faith? I've noticed that she's gotten lip fillers and she has a sort of lisp now. I hope she doesn't overdo it like Cambrie who can hardly move her face because she is so naturally gorgeous. I didn't know they were child star Ricky Schroder's kids either which explains A LOT.

Has she also gotten cheek fillers recently? In her last live stream her facial structure seems more full. I hope she’s not getting more fillers...she’s so beautiful and is letting some shitty doctor destroy her face. What’s funny is that she mentioned in a love stream her agency told her that she’s get more jobs if she looked more natural. Guess she’s not listening to the advice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

moulinmillion
Informer
Informer

Post by moulinmillion »

WHAT'S SHE DONE TO HER FACE? She used to look so pretty.

dovahqueen
Learner
Learner

Post by dovahqueen »

I just watched the video in which she announces she wants to be a professional boxer. I honestly never would have guessed. I'm happy for her. It seems like so many influencers have no goals other than be "thicc" and sell protein on Instagram.

spankcat
Informer
Informer

Post by spankcat »

Asianlilkim13
Learner
Learner

Post by Asianlilkim13 »

20200411_191903.jpg
wow she looks more and more awful as time goes on.....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

spankcat
Informer
Informer

Post by spankcat »

it has been clear through the rhetoric in her videos and social media posts that she is privileged and is really only thinking about the inconveniences to her life at this time

but it's really selfish and irresponsible for her to be flying during a pandemic.. she's putting herself, her family, and every person who interacts with her at risk. especially if she's planning on flying back to her sugar daddy

anythinggoes
Debater
Debater

Post by anythinggoes »

Guru Gossip wouldn't let me upload a photo without it crashing but in her stories yesterday she posted a picture of her with her dad who just turned 50 and he honestly looked way better than her ironically. She needs to stop getting all the work done on her face, same with her sister because it's not doing them any favors.

Badbitxh24
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Badbitxh24 »

Ok what does Alfonso do for a living?! Also I’m so confused about cambrie becoming a professional boxer?? She seemed really into the LA influencer world.. also am I crazy or is something really off in her newer videos since she moved to Miami. Sorry if that’s a lot but I’ve been watching forever

anythinggoes
Debater
Debater

Post by anythinggoes »

Badbitxh24 wrote:
Mon May 11, 2020 8:54 pm
Ok what does Alfonso do for a living?! Also I’m so confused about cambrie becoming a professional boxer?? She seemed really into the LA influencer world.. also am I crazy or is something really off in her newer videos since she moved to Miami. Sorry if that’s a lot but I’ve been watching forever
I know this is late and this is a dead thread, but Alfonso has some sketchy job in jewelry and his family is filthy rich. He's basically a mafia kid. I agree that she has seemed off since dating Alfonso. And,holy moly, she traveled so much the past couple months during a PANDEMIC and left her poor dogs at training just so she could travel. She and Alfonso are the worst.

Leonhardts
Learner
Learner

Post by Leonhardts »

I feel kind of bad for Cambrie because I genuinely feel like she put a lot of effort in her brand and I think it was hard for her to see other influencers do the same thing as her but become much more successful and quicker.

Her family is definitely anti-mask. Faith was posting about being annoyed with the mask mandates (although also claiming she is already vaccinated).

anythinggoes
Debater
Debater

Post by anythinggoes »

Leonhardts wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 1:35 pm
I feel kind of bad for Cambrie because I genuinely feel like she put a lot of effort in her brand and I think it was hard for her to see other influencers do the same thing as her but become much more successful and quicker.

Her family is definitely anti-mask. Faith was posting about being annoyed with the mask mandates (although also claiming she is already vaccinated).
Her dad, Ricky Schroder, threw a fit at a Costco after an employee told him to wear a mask. Cambrie and her douchebag bf have traveled countless times during this pandemic and Cambrie said that you have a right to see your family during the holidays. They're all Trumpers so it makes sense.

Leonhardts
Learner
Learner

Post by Leonhardts »

anythinggoes wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 6:44 pm
Leonhardts wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 1:35 pm

Her dad, Ricky Schroder, threw a fit at a Costco after an employee told him to wear a mask. Cambrie and her douchebag bf have traveled countless times during this pandemic and Cambrie said that you have a right to see your family during the holidays. They're all Trumpers so it makes sense.
I was kind of surprised by Faith because she talked in the past about disagreeing with her father but ultimately I feel like all these rich white people live in their own bubble.

Return to “Health & Fitness Influencers”