Kontradicting Katy and Wannabe Joe Rogan Rob

Post Reply
Hunnyb063
Learner
Learner
Joined: Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:07 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Kontradicting Katy and Wannabe Joe Rogan Rob

Post by Hunnyb063 »

Hey guys! Long delay in site’s new management. It looks like last few threads were deleted!

Let’s start again here!

What are thoughts on No Bad Daze boxes and Positive Vibes? It looks like a waste of money to me.

Hawaiian_Lurker
Learner
Learner
Joined: Fri Nov 29, 2019 8:37 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 4 times
Contact:

Re: Kontradicting Katy and Wannabe Joe Rogan Rob

Post by Hawaiian_Lurker »

FINALLY.

She looks awful in the promo pics. Kind of weird to do a collab box with the owner of the company, I think. I think she just wanted an excuse to be in the spotlight again because we can see it’s dwindling. It doesn’t seem very hippy or trippy at all to be honest. Very lame. Not sure why the hype. Also, I saw her post her really stomach today, which surprised me. She said she had one tiny stretch mark and all around her belly button looks like stretch marks. Kudos to her for sharing her real postpartum body but don’t lie

Hawaiian_Lurker
Learner
Learner
Joined: Fri Nov 29, 2019 8:37 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 4 times
Contact:

Re: Kontradicting Katy and Wannabe Joe Rogan Rob

Post by Hawaiian_Lurker »

I guess an afterthought...

Maybe this is her attempt to safely steer her audience to accept her marijuana use without judgement. But she looks old af in the photos

Hunnyb063
Learner
Learner
Joined: Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:07 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kontradicting Katy and Wannabe Joe Rogan Rob

Post by Hunnyb063 »

Her face looks really weird, like misshapen. And she looks super photoshopped!

Hunnyb063
Learner
Learner
Joined: Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:07 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Hunnyb063 »

Hawaiian_Lurker wrote:
> I guess an afterthought...
>
> Maybe this is her attempt to safely steer her audience to accept her
> marijuana use without judgement. But she looks old af in the photos

Agreed! How can she go from fitness influencer to promoting drugs and alcohol!?

Hunnyb063
Learner
Learner
Joined: Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:07 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Hunnyb063 »

Hawaiian_Lurker wrote:
> FINALLY.
>
> She looks awful in the promo pics. Kind of weird to do a collab box with
> the owner of the company, I think. I think she just wanted an excuse to be
> in the spotlight again because we can see it’s dwindling. It doesn’t seem
> very hippy or trippy at all to be honest. Very lame. Not sure why the hype.
> Also, I saw her post her really stomach today, which surprised me. She said
> she had one tiny stretch mark and all around her belly button looks like
> stretch marks. Kudos to her for sharing her real postpartum body but don’t
> lie

I doubt that she will reach her best body by 30, TBH.

Hawaiian_Lurker
Learner
Learner
Joined: Fri Nov 29, 2019 8:37 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 4 times
Contact:

Re: Kontradicting Katy and Wannabe Joe Rogan Rob

Post by Hawaiian_Lurker »

Whoever told her she looked good in that turtle neck needs to be fired

ImAlwaysJustMe
Lurker
Lurker
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2021 12:08 pm
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 1 time
Contact:

Re: Kontradicting Katy and Wannabe Joe Rogan Rob

Post by ImAlwaysJustMe »

Is there a way to move this to the main Health and Fitness page?

Fitnesscakes
Debater
Debater
Joined: Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:41 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0
Contact:

Re: Kontradicting Katy and Wannabe Joe Rogan Rob

Someone posted the link and that is how I was able to find it this thread. I miss this thread.. How can we move it to the main page like someone else asked ?

Post by ImAlwaysJustMe »

Fitnesscakes wrote:
> Someone posted the link and that is how I was able to find it this thread.
> I miss this thread.. How can we move it to the main page like someone else
> asked ?

If you came from Liz I was the one who posted the link. I’m glad it helped. Since we can’t get a response or figure a way to move it I’m going to start a thread on the main page.

Post by Hawaiian_Lurker »

ImAlwaysJustMe wrote:
> Fitnesscakes wrote:
> > Someone posted the link and that is how I was able to find it this thread.
> > I miss this thread.. How can we move it to the main page like someone else
> > asked ?
>

> If you came from Liz I was the one who posted the link. I’m glad it helped. Since we
> can’t get a response or figure a way to move it I’m going to start a thread on the
> main page.

Can you post the link to the new thread?

Dukeduke40
Wanderer
Wanderer
Joined: Fri Oct 09, 2020 7:00 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0
Contact:

Re: Kontradicting Katy and Wannabe Joe Rogan Rob

God, we need a new thread. Haydn has been at the peak of dumbass-ness.

Post by Hawaiian_Lurker »

Dukeduke40 wrote:
> God, we need a new thread. Haydn has been at the peak of dumbass-ness.

Yesss

Alex788
Learner
Learner
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:52 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0
Contact:

Re: Kontradicting Katy and Wannabe Joe Rogan Rob

And Katy has been such a bitch (as always) on her q+as

Post by ImAlwaysJustMe »

Dukeduke40 wrote:
> God, we need a new thread. Haydn has been at the peak of dumbass-ness.

I started one on the main H&F page

Forthetea1
Learner
Learner
Joined: Sun Dec 29, 2019 6:09 am

Post by Forthetea1 »

ImAlwaysJustMe wrote:
> Dukeduke40 wrote:
> > God, we need a new thread. Haydn has been at the peak of dumbass-ness.
>
> I started one on the main H&F page

Can you post the link??? Don’t even know what H&F stands for

Post by ImAlwaysJustMe »

Forthetea1 wrote:
> ImAlwaysJustMe wrote:
> > Dukeduke40 wrote:
> > > God, we need a new thread. Haydn has been at the peak of dumbass-ness.
> >
> > I started one on the main H&F page
>
> Can you post the link??? Don’t even know what H&F stands for

Health and fitness, sorry..the link is here

[url] https://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f=510&t=38099[/url]

Toogoodforvlogmas
Learner
Learner
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:01 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 1 time
Contact:

Re: Kontradicting Katy and Wannabe Joe Rogan Rob

Post by Toogoodforvlogmas »

Most cringe story posted by little hands rob 😖

Post Reply

Return to “Katy Hearn - Archived Threads”