Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Nikki “ Life’s a mess on the Pineapple Express” Slothketter - Part 17

Post by waffle_luver5 »

Uchicat wrote:
Sat Jan 30, 2021 3:45 pm
I feel bad for Nikki. Her bf is now in North Carolina and isn’t going to move back to TX ever. I wonder if they’ll break up
Interesting I didn't see that - why did he move?

Czarbucks
Debater
Debater

Post by Czarbucks »

waffle_luver5 wrote:
Sun Jan 31, 2021 12:20 pm
Uchicat wrote:
Sat Jan 30, 2021 3:45 pm
I feel bad for Nikki. Her bf is now in North Carolina and isn’t going to move back to TX ever. I wonder if they’ll break up
Interesting I didn't see that - why did he move?
He was stationed there after he graduated from flight school.

SnickerDoodle11
Lurker
Lurker

Post by SnickerDoodle11 »

The fact that Nikki and her BFF both got ppp loans meanwhile some hard working Americans are still waiting for a single dime from the government smh. Jazmine was just on her Twitter asking what new jordans to buy. Make it make sense Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All Hale To Kale
Informer
Informer

Post by All Hale To Kale »

She still seems really into her bf. I wonder if she'd move to NC for him?

ImJustKindaHere21
Learner
Learner

Post by ImJustKindaHere21 »

I really do see them possibly getting married maybe this year. I think Nikki is ready to settle down + have kids. I know she has talked about it before hand. She mentioned how much she can't stand being away from Teddy too so I see it as a possibility that she would move there for him, the only thing is that she's comfortable where she is right now. She's by her family, I see that as the only thing that would stop her.

raya
Debater
Debater

Post by raya »

ImJustKindaHere21 wrote:
Thu Feb 18, 2021 2:10 am
I really do see them possibly getting married maybe this year. I think Nikki is ready to settle down + have kids. I know she has talked about it before hand. She mentioned how much she can't stand being away from Teddy too so I see it as a possibility that she would move there for him, the only thing is that she's comfortable where she is right now. She's by her family, I see that as the only thing that would stop her.
Honestly at this point, motherhood would be the best thing for her. She can be closer to Teddy, and care for a family. She has a great personality, just really lazy and this might get her to not only take better care of herself, but someone else and have long term goals. It might give her a spark at life again and more meaning.

Didn't Nikki say in one of her older vids that when she was a military brat, she lived in one of the Carolinas and her uncle or someone had a farm or ranch? Or am I getting it mixed up?

waffle_luver5
Informer
Informer

Post by waffle_luver5 »

raya wrote:
Thu Feb 18, 2021 7:00 pm
ImJustKindaHere21 wrote:
Honestly at this point, motherhood would be the best thing for her. She can be closer to Teddy, and care for a family. She has a great personality, just really lazy and this might get her to not only take better care of herself, but someone else and have long term goals. It might give her a spark at life again and more meaning.

Didn't Nikki say in one of her older vids that when she was a military brat, she lived in one of the Carolinas and her uncle or someone had a farm or ranch? Or am I getting it mixed up?
I get what you're saying but don't think people should just have kids to give their life "meaning" again.

Lena999
Talker
Talker

Post by Lena999 »

waffle_luver5 wrote:
Sun Feb 21, 2021 1:02 pm
raya wrote:
Thu Feb 18, 2021 7:00 pm
ImJustKindaHere21 wrote:

I get what you're saying but don't think people should just have kids to give their life "meaning" again.
100% agreed on that. Having a kid is a lifetime commitment and a huge financial burden. The idea that babies can save relationships or give someone's life meaning is why so many people grow up in broken homes. It's a terribly naive way of thinking, not to mention dangerous. If your situation is not good, having a baby is guaranteed to make it worse. A lot worse. You can't "try out" a baby. It's a permanent decision. And every way you fuck up as a parent leaves a mark on your kid, which they will then carry with them throughout their life, and then probably pass on to the next generation. And the cycle continues...

t0talbl0ndie
Learner
Learner

Post by t0talbl0ndie »

SnickerDoodle11 wrote:
Sat Feb 06, 2021 9:36 pm
The fact that Nikki and her BFF both got ppp loans meanwhile some hard working Americans are still waiting for a single dime from the government smh. Jazmine was just on her Twitter asking what new jordans to buy. Make it make sense Image

omg that makes me so mad!!! So many actual small businesses couldn't get the loan, and have had to shut down in my area. Meanwhile, they get loans for their "companies"

InternetExplwhorer
Debater
Debater

Post by InternetExplwhorer »

t0talbl0ndie wrote:
SnickerDoodle11 wrote:
Sat Feb 06, 2021 9:36 pm

omg that makes me so mad!!! So many actual small businesses couldn't get the loan, and have had to shut down in my area. Meanwhile, they get loans for their "companies"
Jazzypoo? She couldn't come up with something more professional? I know it's Nikki's thread but jfc.
Eh, the loan thing doesn't bother me. I worked in a loan department for a bank in my town, businesses that make much, much more than nikki qualified for loans. Idk, just kinda don't care about that lol.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

+GetInLoser+
Talker
Talker

Post by +GetInLoser+ »

Just because bigger businesses also did it doesn’t make it right. Jazmine’s is especially egregious since she stopped posting any content or trying for months. Speculation on her thread was that she had gotten a job but I guess she was actually getting the PPP then hopping over to OnlyFans to test the waters only to whine about her followers not appreciating her content lol. Truly one of the most loathsome influencers all told.

MoneyLisa
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by MoneyLisa »

I personally don't think her relationship with Teddy is going to last. I can't put my finger on it - just my intuition - I also had the same feeling when it came to Miles. It just seems like a "for now" relationship.

I remember watching Nikki when she first started. I thought her videos were so inspiring & it's what got me to the gym. Now I just check in once every 6 months or so to see what she's up to and...wow. My opinion is: she really needs to grow TF up. The whole baby voice, teenager-like approach to life, I-just-sit-around-and-play-video-games isn't "cute" when you're 30 years old...It's honestly so sad. She's such a pretty girl with what seems like a great heart...but she's just stuck in the same place ever since the break-up. I think she would've done big things if her relationship with CG worked out (not saying it's her fault that it didn't work out, just saying). *sigh*

MoneyLisa
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by MoneyLisa »

applejacks123 wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:53 am
I'm alternately saddened and infuriated by this girl. Saddened because she admits to some mental health struggles, and infuriated because she seemingly does very little to help herself despite having the resources (money and time) to do so. Her innate laziness doesn't help.

Nikki, please get actual help. See a professional therapist to start tackling the anxiety. Youtube is contributing to your loneliness by allowing you to be extremely isolated while having a false sense of community and interaction. It further enables your inability to get out of the damn house. Stop expecting Youtube to be your therapy and see a pro. Do the actual hard work of introspection and get to the root of your issues.

Get on an adult routine. Go to bed and wake up at a reasonable hour. Have dedicated working hours. Make your bed/clean your house on a regular bases. Grocery shop. Cook healthy meals. Ensure your workouts are scheduled with specific dates and times. A sense of structure is imperative for someone with her temperament otherwise she'll go for days without accomplishing anything meaningful.

Finally, get out of the fucking house. You're lonely but make zero effort to remedy this. I know it's tough, but go work a few hours in a coffee shop or find a work share space. Volunteer at an animal shelter. Take some group fitness classes. Anything to get some occasional human interaction.
Damn...this is honestly some GREAT advice. In fact, I'm going to apply it towards my own life. Very well said!

raya
Debater
Debater

Post by raya »

MoneyLisa wrote:
Tue Mar 23, 2021 8:00 am
I personally don't think her relationship with Teddy is going to last. I can't put my finger on it - just my intuition - I also had the same feeling when it came to Miles. It just seems like a "for now" relationship.

I remember watching Nikki when she first started. I thought her videos were so inspiring & it's what got me to the gym. Now I just check in once every 6 months or so to see what she's up to and...wow. My opinion is: she really needs to grow TF up. The whole baby voice, teenager-like approach to life, I-just-sit-around-and-play-video-games isn't "cute" when you're 30 years old...It's honestly so sad. She's such a pretty girl with what seems like a great heart...but she's just stuck in the same place ever since the break-up. I think she would've done big things if her relationship with CG worked out (not saying it's her fault that it didn't work out, just saying). *sigh*
Honestly, Im getting the feeling too. He seems like hes set for a career military life with being a pilot and they are at two separate places in life. Hes a bit younger than her and has career goals that requires him to move around, shes in TX and not sure if shes going to leave anytime soon and her family is there. It seems more like a sweet, fun, situationship atm. At first I thought it might work, but it looks like it most likely wont.

OmegaBetaZeta
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by OmegaBetaZeta »

Traveling to see her boyfriend, traveling to get her eyebrows done. So glad she’s above the pandemic. I’m so sick of all of these people.

OmegaBetaZeta
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by OmegaBetaZeta »

“I waited 16 months for this!”

Uhhhh no she didn’t.

Learner
Learner

Post by 1983 »

If only there were hair stylists in Austin TX...

chattyHenny
Lurker
Lurker

Post by chattyHenny »

Her hood falling off her kitchen wall.. ‘I’ll solve this! You know why? I’m resourceful!’ Seriously? How old is this woman? I was married, had 2 kids, helping my husband run his successful business and pregnant with my 3rd at 30 years old. We owned a home, boat, etc. Why does she act like it’s a feat to be fixing a small homeowner issue? Welcome to Real Life..Real people solve problems every single day. And have many responsibilities beyond a few cats. Such a lazy brat. Who could be inspired by this?

Gossipmedium
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gossipmedium »

1983 wrote:
Fri Mar 26, 2021 10:26 am
If only there were hair stylists in Austin TX...
Her hair before Chrissy was perfect for her skin tone. Now it’s back to washing her out and making her look of.

Lena999
Talker
Talker

Post by Lena999 »

chattyHenny wrote:
Fri Mar 26, 2021 10:59 am
Her hood falling off her kitchen wall.. ‘I’ll solve this! You know why? I’m resourceful!’ Seriously? How old is this woman? I was married, had 2 kids, helping my husband run his successful business and pregnant with my 3rd at 30 years old. We owned a home, boat, etc. Why does she act like it’s a feat to be fixing a small homeowner issue? Welcome to Real Life..Real people solve problems every single day. And have many responsibilities beyond a few cats. Such a lazy brat. Who could be inspired by this?
Lording material wealth and 3 kids over other people's heads just to put Nikki down is not a good look. Like, great for you life worked out that way but having those things doesn't make you better than others. Plenty of people, especially these days, do not get taught practical skills regarding owning homes. Plenty of people don't have practical skills period. I grew up on a farm so whenever something broke it was up to us to fix it. On top of that my dad used to spend his young years working various jobs in construction, so I was lucky enough to grow up having people who knew how to build stuff and fix stuff around me. They taught me. First boyfriend I shared a home with was raised by a single mom working her ass off to afford rent; he never got taught how to fix anything. Age didn't have anything to do with it; opportunity to learn and people being around him to teach him properly did. I was the first person to teach him the basics.

You could argue that with internet, anybody can learn anything. But without having someone standing next to you who actually knows what they're doing, DIY'ing stuff in your own house is daunting as hell when you have no foundation.

So while Nikki in general is obviously stuck in a rut, something she should definitely do something about, I don't think it's pathetic that at her age, fixing something you would consider a small homeowner issue, is daunting to her. She led a different life. Doesn't make her less than us.

Return to “Nikki Blackketter - Archived Threads”