Selena Gomez

Yoshi
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Selena Gomez

Post by Yoshi »

I was indifferent about her in her earlier years, but in the last couple I have gotten an unshakable shady vibe from her. There's a lot of rumors that she drinks too much and does drugs and that her 'classy' image is completely fabricated. I believe it tbh. When she talks about how 'she knows what class is' yada yada it sounds like her just trying to get the public to believe her bullshit rather than being genuine.

smars27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by smars27 »

I like her. She's cute and adorable to look at, like a kitten.

Not surprised if those rumors were true (she DID date Justin Bieber) but I hear she has Lupus. I have respect for her, for not milking her illness for sympathy.

feaj1
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by feaj1 »

she's one of the few disney stars i actually like

chocolatechip_c00kie
Debater
Debater

Post by chocolatechip_c00kie »

Just here to say I think this girl can NOT sing and no matter what happened with Justin it was long ago and she should get over it already, everybody gets hurt by they first or any other love in one way or another. And being in spotlight makes everything just worse. And now he is also married and I don't think it's not appropriate to constantly push this topic it's like okay we get it already. I'm sorry she got ill and stuff she went through but it gets annoying lately. One moment she is like so hurt the other one look at me I am so over it and that would all be okay but not after such a log time this is all so irrelevant these days. It makes me cringe bc everybody knows who these songs are about. It's like Leah Remini who won't stop talking about scientology I mean how many times do we need to hear this? Don't roast me it's just my opinion.
Relationship status: table for one but drinks for two.

Steve44
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Steve44 »

Love her

Return to “Music”