Michannel McDied - AKA Miss Budget Primark - Part 4

MissPiapoly1
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Michannel McDied - AKA Miss Budget Primark - Part 4

Post by MissPiapoly1 »

auntiflo13 wrote:So, they're now buying her parents out. They own a small percentage of the property and didn't buy half of it (good for them)

I am noticing her repeating a few phrases on her vlogs that are irritating : 'It's a thing'....'it's a whole thing' .....as well as repeating 'situation' and 'purchases'

She uploaded one video and rambled away about designer bags and that she is ashamed of buying them ....because her viewers ask about the bags etc. Don't show them off then......
She is a very nasty women...i commented on her IG, regarding not to do a podcast on the American election as no one is interested. She DM a rude comment.
She is very passive aggressive. I wantes to reply back saying you need to look up Borderline personality disorder...you have the characteristics of that.
Also, look up bipolar disorder. You fit that diagnosis as well.
We enjoy watching her at work...a train wreck. We all believe she has a mental disorder. Very labile, pressure speech, excessive shopping, spending recklessly, self medicating with energy drinks, excessive caffeine, night nurse, etc. Poor hygiene.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

MissPiapoly1 wrote:
Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:41 am
auntiflo13 wrote:So, they're now buying her parents out. They own a small percentage of the property and didn't buy half of it (good for them)

I am noticing her repeating a few phrases on her vlogs that are irritating : 'It's a thing'....'it's a whole thing' .....as well as repeating 'situation' and 'purchases'

She uploaded one video and rambled away about designer bags and that she is ashamed of buying them ....because her viewers ask about the bags etc. Don't show them off then......
She is a very nasty women...i commented on her IG, regarding not to do a podcast on the American election as no one is interested. She DM a rude comment.
She is very passive aggressive. I wantes to reply back saying you need to look up Borderline personality disorder...you have the characteristics of that.
Also, look up bipolar disorder. You fit that diagnosis as well.
We enjoy watching her at work...a train wreck. We all believe she has a mental disorder. Very labile, pressure speech, excessive shopping, spending recklessly, self medicating with energy drinks, excessive caffeine, night nurse, etc. Poor hygiene.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

If U.S based youtubers won't discuss Trump/election - then a British woman SHOULDN'T. Looking at her IG, she just wanted an excuse to share that SNL sketch on Trump. I don't remember her being interested in our own election ! She wants to live in America and pay extortionate medical bills (estimated at £243 per month per person!)! Overall, the cost of living in the U.K. is 12.21% lower than in the United States. Rent overall is about 25% lower in the U.K
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

Emma is getting five times the views on her vlogmas videos than Khila is getting on hers. Em only has 21k subscribers. Khila has 10k more subscribers on her vlogmas channel but, hardly anyone is watching! You'd think that someone with 100k subs on her main channel would get more views but, nope.....On her main channel she's getting less views than Emma!

PhantomMumace
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by PhantomMumace »

Oh my god I haven’t watched one of her videos in months and months, what’s happened to her? She’s always been car crash viewing but wow, her skin looks terrible, the americanisms have levelled up and her appearance has surely never been worse! Does she ever leave the house at all, she looks really unhealthy.
Dear me, what an absolute chavvy state, has she been in a tracksuit for a while? Just watched a couple of videos (can’t be bothered to watch any more) and her hair is greasy and bedraggled, face looks doughy and her skin sallow.
I’m quite shocked! 2020 has taken its toll on so many of us but she’s quite literally aged 10 years since I last watched her, probably 6 months or so ago!!

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

Well, she's successfully kicked her parents out and now she's spending daft money on 'Lick' paint at £38 a tin! More money than sense in my opinion. We've just used Dulux through our entire home and it's amazing!

She's got a new saying : 'hairing on the side of caution'........... :roll: it's 'ERRING on the side of caution!' FFS!

Return to “MissBudgetBeauty”