Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Helen Do Ya Think I'm Sexy Anderson - Part 4

Post by spinachpie »

Yesilikepie wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 2:51 pm
Has this thread moved somewhere else?
omg no, Helen is literally so boring sitting on her arse eating and drinking, rewatching vikings and not doing any form of self improvement so we have no reason to speak about her lol

MushroomPie
Talker
Talker

Post by MushroomPie »

Gloom wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 2:26 am
Yesilikepie wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 2:51 pm
Has this thread moved somewhere else?
I think most people moved over to the 404 TEXT NOT FOUND site because they got sick of GG being down all the time. People post on that one every day to give out about her latest antics.
Which site is that? Can you DM it to me, please?

Rosie34567
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Rosie34567 »

Just saw that haircut apology vid :roll: Tbh I think she knew it was against the rules, but she didn’t want to cancel her appointment and/or her hairstylist definitely knew and also didn’t want to cancel. That baby voice apology plus the fact that she still showed the clip anyway? Typical Helen. She plays dumb all the time so that no one holds her accountable for anything.

Regardless of the recent changes to the rules, she shouldn’t really be getting her hair done anyway (or nails done, etc) because there’s no way to properly socially distance when someone is literally touching your head. I don’t care if she’s bored or doesn’t like her current hairstyle, people are dying. If she was really desperate she could’ve just dyed her hair at home.

Bootyguru
Learner
Learner

Post by Bootyguru »

MushroomPie wrote:
Fri Nov 13, 2020 10:11 am
Gloom wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 2:26 am

I think most people moved over to the 404 TEXT NOT FOUND site because they got sick of GG being down all the time. People post on that one every day to give out about her latest antics.
Which site is that? Can you DM it to me, please?

Tattle.

Return to “Helen Anderson”