Eleonore Florence Lecocq: New City, Same Desperation (Part 11)

winelover
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Eleonore Florence Lecocq: New City, Same Desperation (Part 11)

Post by winelover »

LuvYoutube wrote:
Thu May 14, 2020 4:20 pm
Amelia_Ready wrote:
Wed May 13, 2020 4:56 am

I also bought one of her convertible pearl sets and It is complete crap. The pearls are really low quality. They are all terrible shape and have a dirty look to them. When she came out with the chocker I also really liked the design but didn’t buy because I knew it would be crap so I looked on Etsy. Found one on Etsy for only $30 and it so much better than the pearls Elle sells. So look around and you can find something don’t buy from her she is ripping people off with the prices she sells for the quality.
Please have the pearls she sold to you appraised and post the appraisal on here. Report her to the Small Business Admin/ Chamber of Commerce/ Bureau of Consumer Protection.
Yes, please do!! I'm dying for someone to actually have her crap "heirloom" jewelry appraised.

winelover
Learner
Learner

Post by winelover »

PrePackingPrep wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 4:17 am
PoshSpice88, it's only a matter of time before Elle does something horrible or embarrassing enough for the posts to start flowing again. I've looked at the other site but haven't joined in mostly because I can't bring myself to watch her boring live streams. She has nothing going on in her life. It's depressing. By now she should have realized that Seattle is not going to provide the experiences she was hoping for (desperate men willing to marry almost anyone) but she's too stubborn to leave. I don't think she's going to be able to get a job even once things reopen. It will be interesting to see her continue to spin lies about how she doesn't need a traditional job because of her scarf reselling and craft pearls.
I completely agree with you that she's too stubborn to leave now. I think us calling her out here about being a local really made her buckle down even more and take some steps to show that she was planning on staying even though she never really was. I don't think she ever would have changed her business address, gotten a PO Box or made any claims in her videos/livestreams that she was taking active steps to live in Seattle that we never saw if we didn't talk about that stuff here. She went there to chase some dick and it fell apart and lockdown happened. I also think she's going to have a difficult time getting a job there once lock down is over. Unemployment is at an all time high and when companies are hiring they're probably going to go with people who have career experience in the states and specifically Seattle. She can put a Seattle address on her resume all she wants but her work history is all Vancouver, not to mention she hasn't even had a job in over a year. I expect her scamming to continue to get worse as she gets more desperate for money. She must have burnt some serious bridges in Vancouver.

Mandy
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Mandy »

A new discovery has been made about ELLE on Linked-in..she is an "in-house" lawyer & professor after-all!...who would`ve thought Ms.Prissy pants was an actual lawyer and Professor!

Post by Guest »

@PrePackingPrep & @winelover,

I agree, Eleonore Florence Lecocq dug in her heels when she got pushback from all of us on GG and we called her out on all her lies. She’s made it her mission to stay in Seattle and continue the narrative lie that she’s a local jewelry designer with a residence there. She can post her Seattle P.O. Box all she wants but she’s NOT a resident. She does not have a WA State driver's license or a WA State issued ID card, nor does she have a utility bill in her name — which legally proves residency. She is an Airbnb dweller who paid for a P.O. Box — that is all she is. But then again, smoke and mirrors is her game.

She’s never been a practicing lawyer or in-counsel for any company. There’s no shame in admitting the truth, Elle/Eleonore/Eleanor Florence Lecocq, a fraud investigator is a perfectly fine occupation. No need to augment your career with outright lies by calling yourself in-house counsel. Any potential employer will call MFDA to verify your prior job title; lying on a resume will immediately disqualify you. Why would someone hire you when you brazenly and fraudulently try to pull a fast one on a future employer. That’s no bueno, girl.

Also, I’d like to know how she plans to explain the 11-12 month gap in her recent job history. She quit MFDA in Vancouver BC around June 2019 to travel with her boyfriend all over the United States, and subsequently got engaged in July/August, then moved to Florida in September of ‘19 to move in with her fiancé who ended up breaking off the engagement sometime before Christmas of that year. And rather than going to work for the company for a position she accepted in January 2020, she hastily packed a suitcase and stayed in Hawaii for 6-7 weeks with her mother before heading to Seattle at the end of February.

Shortly after arriving in Seattle she did apply and interview for the position of in-house counsel at her old company of 5 years, MFDA Vancouver BC, but sadly they went with someone else. Nevertheless, Elle Florence Lecocq, returned to the Airbnb in Seattle and wasn’t too broken up about not getting the job at her old company because she had her sights set on hooking her next (hopeful) boyfriend, Dean, but then that didn’t work out when he found out she was lying to The Daily Hive (and all of Seattle) by fraudulently trying to make money and take advantage from the worldwide covid-19 pandemic by saying she was a local Seattle jewelry artisan whose suppliers were small business owners in Seattle when in truth, all of her jewelry supplies and pieces came from China’s Alibaba website.

She strings together low grade pearls and uses needle nose pliers to attach jewelry findings and a personalized jewelry tag, something that any middle school child could do while watching cartoons. Throw it in a velvet pouch, stick it in a padded envelope with a “personalized hand written note” on a glossy postcard with Elle’s face on it and charge hundreds of dollars for cheap Chinese sourced jewelry.

Easy come easy go — Dean split. Then there was the anesthesiologist from Nevada that she never got to hook up with because of covid and he lost interest. She’s desperate for a huzzbandd, so she’s back at it again on dating apps. I can’t wait to see who she ends up with in the next short term relationship. Preferably someone with more money and less skeevy than Rick because that was pathetic to watch.

Post by Guest »

Someone hacked GG yesterday and now there are posts missing on this thread (I assume that it’s happening on other sub-forum threads on GG too). Last I checked, stubbsie’s post was the last one on this thread. I remember it because it had an image on it that did not show up.

We have since noted this was not a hack - it was a disgruntled staff member and security has changed since this.

gl00tes_that_smash
Talker
Talker

Post by gl00tes_that_smash »

OMG how did you find this out?

Post by Guest »

gl00tes_that_smash wrote:
Mon May 18, 2020 12:15 pm

I’m surmising it based on the position for in-house counsel was posted on MFDA’s employment opportunities listing. I even mentioned it in a post of mine bc I was checking their job board frequently and said she should apply since she technically has a law degree and she was a fraud investigator there for 5 years. At that point Elle mentioned she was leaving Hawaii to stay in Seattle to look for employment and that she had an interview lined up in downtown Vancouver shortly after arriving in Seattle, so I put the two and two together. That position was no longer posted about a week after Elle’s Vancouver interview.

Keikochan
Learner
Learner

Post by Keikochan »

She got her new apartment tour video up, what do you think?

sarahergo
Lurker
Lurker

Post by sarahergo »

Looked considerably less luxe and smaller than usual , honestly cannot believe she's still in Seattle. Girl Nordstrom is probably opened back up at pacific centre go ask for your old job back , grab a redeye or whatever from the coffee bar and pre browse for the anniversary sale on your lunch break for your impending date night look book

graylights
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by graylights »

how the fuck is she being approved for leases without a real job other than her paltry income from stringing beads? her mom is her guarantor again?

spankcat
Informer
Informer

Post by spankcat »

i haven't watched this woman since she claimed to be a ~seattle small business~ at the beginning of covid, but i checked out her newest video and she has not changed at all

she's still wearing clothes that are wayy too tight for her
ImageImage

that patagonia does not look like it will properly zip up. she's forcing herself into an xs when a medium would fit more appropriately

and she's still making eyes and cooking for random men she hopes to entrap into a relationship/marriage... looking forward to checking in after another six months and seeing her at the exact same place in life

Rosie34567
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Rosie34567 »

Lmao she wore a cashmere shirt, dangly pearl earrings, and a full face of makeup (cat eye, blush, lipstick, etc) to go hiking. And she said one of the reasons she never really liked hiking is because the food is never good enough for her standards, so she insisted on bringing the food this time....

She’s basically a parody of herself. :roll:

Post by Guest »

True, she’s ridiculous. It’s hilarious that her preening, obnoxious self who pretends to love outdoor adventures is going to snag a man in these situations. Or perhaps she’s got her eye on someone who’s into all these activities and she’s taking up the same lifestyle in hopes that she’ll get a chance to date him.

Helloooo dumbass, you can’t sustain a lifestyle that was never really your thing to begin with. It didn’t take Joe or Rick very long to catch on once the shine wore off. You keep repeating the same mistakes over and over again. Your home cooked meals and cleavage only take you so far. You really just need to find a wealthy gay man who’s looking for a beard.

Post by Guest »

shadypinesma wrote:
Tue Sep 29, 2020 4:18 am
Elle Florence is bombing websites with her name (and various iterations of it) to make GG and other gossip threads rank lower in Google. My guess is that she is interviewing for jobs and nobody wants to hire her because of the drama surrounding her life. And for good reason; she's a lying ass weirdo.

Eleanore Florence is a liar. Eleanore Marie Lecocq is not a securities in house counsel and never was. Eleanor Marie Lecocq is an unemployed loser. ;-)
Thanks for the heads up! Yes, we need to make sure all potential employers are aware that Elle Florence is someone who has never been employed as a working lawyer. Eleanor Marie Lecocq was employed at MFDA as a fraud investigator for the entirety of her employment there. Eleonore Marie Lecocq was never in house counsel there or anywhere else. She talks a really good game and I think she actually believes her own lies.

Anyone who is considering her for employment needs to do their due diligence and speak to the department head for fraud investigation at MFDA and hear directly from the people who supervised Eleanor Marie Lecocq. Do not be fooled by Eleonore Marie Lecocq’s embellishments and lies. On paper, she looks impressive — do not hire a liar and a fraud.

Eleanor Lecocq also took advantage of the people in Seattle at the height of the pandemic when she claimed she was buying pearls and supplies from local suppliers there to support their local businesses. All lies. She gets her pearls and supplies from Alibaba in China.

This is not hate, this is the truth.

Elle Florence aka Eleanor Lecocq aka Eleanor Marie Lecocq aka Eleonore Lecocq aka Eleonore Marie Lecocq does not have the ethics or work credentials she purports.

Return to “Elle Florence”