Rhiannon Ashlee: Part Time Mum, Occasional YouTuber, Full Time Moaner - Part 3

kz84
Informer
Informer

Re: Rhiannon Ashlee: Part Time Mum, Occasional YouTuber, Full Time Moaner - Part 3

Post by kz84 »

I gotta say, that despite all her annoying qualities, i respect the hell out of her for only having one child/waiting a long time to have another. A lot of other moms on YT would have popped out 5 more by now.

So it’s nice to see someone being smart about it. I recall her mentioning that they’re one and done, which is cool that she knows her limits. As a result, her child is fairly well behaved and she seems to have a good relationship with her husband. She seems pretty content and happy with how her life is right now. Good for her!

Generally, I like her. She’s not as loud and as obnoxious as most other YTers. Though her vlogs can be repetitive and boring, I like the chill energy and I’m glad her child isn’t the main focus. While it still is questionable, at the very least, she’s not particularly exploitive of her child.

Also, her hair looks great at this length and style. It really suits her.

Opal423
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Rhiannon Ashlee: Part Time Mum, Occasional YouTuber, Full Time Moaner - Part 3

Post by Opal423 »

I don’t know if anyone checks this thread anymore because she never posts but does anyone have any YouTuber recommendations that are similar in style and demeanor to Rhiannon?

She mentioned in a vlog in April that she was pretty much majorly depressed for the first few months of 2020. I wonder if her and Doug agreed that it would be better for her mental health if she took a step back from YouTube and only made content when she 100% wanted to. She hasn’t done any full months of vlogs this year. I hope she’s okay but her content became like the only thing bearable for me to watch on YouTube anymore lol.

Kazzy234
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Kazzy234 »

Yay new vlog! I hope she is ok. Now D is at school maybe she will have more time to vlog and start doing it again? She said she is doing vlogtober and vlogmas but honestly I dont think she will finish them even if she starts them. She will have to find something to do while D is at school every day... also her hair is looking nice at the moment but I cant stop looking at the bit she has out at front right in her eyes, surely it is annoying!

Return to “Rhiannon Ashlee”