anahigiovanna
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

KAYTURE / Kristina Bazan

Post by anahigiovanna »

KT041032_zps5efc6b6e.jpg
I have been reading www.kayture.com for such a long time and I haven't really seen many people talk about her, especially on forums.

Kayture is a fashion blog, founded by Kristina Bazan and James Vyn. Kristina is a Swiss blogger and model, she recently got interviewed by CNN so that is just a cherry on top of all success she has had.

Have you heard about her? She has a nice personality and a really nice voice, she is recording music in LA and she wants to be a singer.

https://vine.co/u/908549936302407680 - here you can hear some of her vines where she is singing.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

anahigiovanna
Wanderer
Wanderer

Re: KAYTURE / Kristina Bazan

Post by anahigiovanna »

here is the CNN fashion diary featuring Kristina.

toulouse1
Learner
Learner

Post by toulouse1 »

I really like her! Even though I can't afford the clothes she wears, she sometimes wears Zara or Mango, I do think she has an amazing style! I follow her on snapchat and she seems lovely and down to earth. The pictures on her blog are also breathtaking.

anahigiovanna
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by anahigiovanna »

toulouse1 wrote:I really like her! Even though I can't afford the clothes she wears, she sometimes wears Zara or Mango, I do think she has an amazing style! I follow her on snapchat and she seems lovely and down to earth. The pictures on her blog are also breathtaking.
Yeah she has an amazing style, but I like that she also puts similar items on her blog, so you can buy similar clothes to the ones she wears. :)

Lady_Si
Informer
Informer

Post by Lady_Si »

anahigiovanna wrote:
KT041032_zps5efc6b6e.jpg
I have been reading www.kayture.com for such a long time and I haven't really seen many people talk about her, especially on forums.

Kayture is a fashion blog, founded by Kristina Bazan and James Vyn. Kristina is a Swiss blogger and model, she recently got interviewed by CNN so that is just a cherry on top of all success she has had.

Have you heard about her? She has a nice personality and a really nice voice, she is recording music in LA and she wants to be a singer.

https://vine.co/u/908549936302407680 - here you can hear some of her vines where she is singing.
I follow Kristina, not very closely, but I was wondering one thing.. How can she and other European blogger move to US so easily? What about green cards, visa and other legal work? It´s just mystery to me..
Long time lurker, but newly subsrcibed.
English is not my first language, so I´m sorry for any future mistakes in grammar :)

anahigiovanna
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by anahigiovanna »

Lady_Si wrote:
anahigiovanna wrote:
KT041032_zps5efc6b6e.jpg

I follow Kristina, not very closely, but I was wondering one thing.. How can she and other European blogger move to US so easily? What about green cards, visa and other legal work? It´s just mystery to me..
Well, she has been saying that she is moving there for quite a while so I'm guessing that they went through all of this without mentioning much. And she already lived in the USA (Kentucky) when she was 3 or something.

anahigiovanna
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by anahigiovanna »

I found some videos of her singing, so you can check her out. Would love to know what you think.

calice488
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by calice488 »

I love her snapchats but her accent is annoying

bettibulb
Informer
Informer

Post by bettibulb »

I've been following her for a few years and I used to visit her blog daily but she eventually switched her style and I don't really like it anymore. She uses so much photoshop, she looks so airbrushed, I don't like it much. I prefered her more youthful make up and looks. Her clothing makes her look so much older, it's not always age appropriate.

bettibulb
Informer
Informer

Post by bettibulb »

She just launched a few makeup items with L'oreal, any thoughts?

sashabunny
Debater
Debater

Post by sashabunny »

Wow. She's changed so much... I kind of miss her old European blogs... now she's all vampy and singing in clubs. No shade, you do you but it was such a disappointment when she kind of turned her nose up at her old blogging and pink macarons by saying that was never really her and she was sick of it. A shock at the time.

sashabunny
Debater
Debater

Post by sashabunny »

"Sadly L.A to me felt very much like this, fake smiles, fake friendships, fake sympathy. Your value and importance determined by who you hang out with, who you’re dating or just your fame level. The verbal cruelty just kept going, and I am not talking aboutt myself but the way people were talking about others : “Oh but this artist is so 2016”, “Yes well he’s not even an A list actor, he’s C or D”. It’s like there’s an implicit social hierarchy present all throughout daily life, and very little respect. So if you don’t have any of that, well it’s almost like you’re no one. Not existing. Even to get a table in certain restaurants, if you’re not a celebrity, you can forget about it. I had people invite me for coffee just to ask me later how I managed to gain so many followers on Insta… Though at first they pretended it was just to chill and chat. And one girl in particular, that I opened my life to, my doors to, gave her professional opportunities, even a bed where to sleep but most importantly my love and pure care, well now she doesn’t even care to read my messages or respond to me. Because I guess she got what she wanted and needed out of me and then turned her back."

https://www.kayture.com/2018/05/clockwork/

Return to “Adored Bloggers”