Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ForeverYours0727 Part 4

Post by Jessy »

PhancyPants wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:42 am
I think cheating or something similar must have happened because listening to her, she says some things that imply that. From the vlogs, it looked like their life was pretty good (BORING AS HELL!!) but good. So for her to say she wasnt treated well or people kept telling her things and "when you're in it" you dont see it. So im like ummmm what??? lol Hopefully with moving she'll start all over again and get out of the house in Florida. Good for her but I also wonder what happened with Niko and Minnie. I dont see Matt wanting to keep them, they really were more like her cats. Same with Koda
I think he could have been emotionally abusive in a narcissistic/ controlling way. That is the feeling I have always gotten from him based on both his and her behavior. And many people coming out of a relationship will say things like you can’t see it when you’re in it.

Bluel
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Bluel »

Cb0424 wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 7:47 am
Didn’t they own the house together? I wonder if they plan to sell it or he is going to buy her out. Jeez that girl literally had NO life but her house & basement and grocery shopping. I can’t wait to see her make friends her age and live a normal life!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The house was only in his name.

And she really did. I think he gets the most blame when she really acted that way on her own. She chose not to do things to further her YouTube career, like travel. She chose to take over as the mother to the family. I don't think she was pushed into not having a life. I think she chose to do that because she wanted to be readily available to him and hoped it would get her a wedding. Either way, it's clear there were issues. Especially after his mom died.

I do wonder if she'll keep in touch with family. She was a big part of it forever.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

she wanted the ring and the title. he was never going to give that to her.
if he didn't want to marry her before his mom passed, he never would. but again, she chose the life she led and he's not completely to blame. she allowed herself to be completely and totally dependent upon him. i do firmly believe that's why she was so distant with her family.

i don't know that it was cheating. but i don't know matt personally. i feel that hopefully those cats are well loved and taken care of. i think everything was in his name. perhaps her mustang, but even then.. he was the main breadwinner.

it's time for her to stop hiding and start living. but he's not fully to blame in my humble opinion. takes two to tango. curious if she got any of the furniture or she just took off and left everything.

or maybe he had himself a side piece and finally decided to shit or get off the pot.
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

jtbi98
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jtbi98 »

She just posted another Q&A which answered some questions about the break up but really didn't give away much again. She also mentioned in a comment that she is still in touch with Matts dad and that he was "shocked and upset" when he found out what had been going on.

I know this is a trash thread but she seems like she is doing well - she's happy, she's back at school and planning on going into a nursing career.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

jtbi98 wrote:
Sat Sep 05, 2020 9:30 pm
She just posted another Q&A which answered some questions about the break up but really didn't give away much again. She also mentioned in a comment that she is still in touch with Matts dad and that he was "shocked and upset" when he found out what had been going on.

I know this is a trash thread but she seems like she is doing well - she's happy, she's back at school and planning on going into a nursing career.
i think she's doing a great thing, finally looking out for herself and her life.
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

Lesya
Learner
Learner

Post by Lesya »

She just announced she is pregnant. If you compare her now to 3,4 years ago... she changed a lot. Really happy for her
Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

Lesya wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2023 10:54 am
She just announced she is pregnant. If you compare her now to 3,4 years ago... she changed a lot. Really happy for her
same. everything she wanted with matt has finally come true for her.
it's lovely to see her truly happy.

Return to “ForeverYours0727”