charlavail
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

How to stop my shoes from hurting?

Post by charlavail »

I have these Jeffrey Campbell shoes
and they make the balls of my feet hurt. Most of my shoes, if not sneakers, do the same thing. It's super annoying, because I prefer wearing heels/wedges to sneakers. Does anybody have any idea on what I could do to make them more comfortable? Will those shoe insoles work?

Angie V
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: How to stop my shoes from hurting?

Post by Angie V »

it depends on how your feet are formed, so no one can give you a definite answer. but you can try insoles, i wear them with my converse and they make them very comfortable.
imma ball til the day i fall

Diorette
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Diorette »

I only have like 5 pairs i can wear because almost every pair of shoes hurt my feed so bad, I have wide? feet so my little toe (don't know its name) always ends up red and hurting really bad.

Post by Guest »

I know this question wasn't asked but I wanted to mention this tip since it pertains to feet!

If you experience any rubbing or blistering, try the Bandaid Friction Block stick. It's a little stick that looks like a tiny deodorant. It helps me tremendously when I wear heels or flats. It's nice and small and fits in your purse. There are other similar products that you can use like body glide, or the Gold Bond anti chafing stick.

Angie V
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Angie V »

sillypeanut wrote:I know this question wasn't asked but I wanted to mention this tip since it pertains to feet!

If you experience any rubbing or blistering, try the Bandaid Friction Block stick. It's a little stick that looks like a tiny deodorant. It helps me tremendously when I wear heels or flats. It's nice and small and fits in your purse. There are other similar products that you can use like body glide, or the Gold Bond anti chafing stick.
Vaseline does the same thing, I use it all the time.
imma ball til the day i fall

Return to “Shoes”