Maggie & Emma MacDonald: Poshmark Frauds, Comment Mods, and Photoshopped Bods (pt. 9)

buzzinnn
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Maggie & Emma MacDonald: Poshmark Frauds, Comment Mods, and Photoshopped Bods (pt. 9)

Post by buzzinnn »

In the archives picture Emma looks so dumb in all those swim suit tops that clearly don’t fit her.

teaenjoyer83
Lurker
Lurker

Re: Maggie & Emma MacDonald: Poshmark Frauds, Comment Mods, and Photoshopped Bods (pt. 9)

Post by teaenjoyer83 »

Idk how recent this is but it looks like Emma just surpassed Maggie in terms of subscribers, I mean it was bound to happen I’m just surprised Maggie maintained her lead for this long

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

appleroadpole
Learner
Learner

Post by appleroadpole »

When Emma thinks her stolen banana bread recipe is the reason that Google searches are up 54% for banana bread this past week or so ... news flash Emma, I’ve seen at least 10 influencers this past month post banana bread recipes, the world doesn’t revolve around you!

Solcool2
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Solcool2 »

appleroadpole wrote:
Wed Apr 08, 2020 5:49 pm
When Emma thinks her stolen banana bread recipe is the reason that Google searches are up 54% for banana bread this past week or so ... news flash Emma, I’ve seen at least 10 influencers this past month post banana bread recipes, the world doesn’t revolve around you!
Yeah that was pretty comical, Emma it’s bc everyone stock piled bananas and they are going bad.

meep0123
Talker
Talker

Post by meep0123 »

teaenjoyer83 wrote:
Wed Apr 08, 2020 5:29 pm
Idk how recent this is but it looks like Emma just surpassed Maggie in terms of subscribers, I mean it was bound to happen I’m just surprised Maggie maintained her lead for this long

I wonder if that makes Maggie mad because she seems to put more effort into her videos than Emma does.

darcyking
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by darcyking »

meep0123 wrote:
Wed Apr 08, 2020 7:22 pm
teaenjoyer83 wrote:
Wed Apr 08, 2020 5:29 pm

I wonder if that makes Maggie mad because she seems to put more effort into her videos than Emma does.
it's just cause emma is prettier

Return to “Emma and Maggie MacDonald”