TheTimTracker AndNowIt’sTimeToSupportJackson’sNeck Part 10

MirroredSunglasses
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheTimTracker AndNowIt’sTimeToSupportJackson’sNeck Part 10

Post by MirroredSunglasses »

In the video from 3/29 when Tim tells Jenn that you can't make a Disney hotel reservation until June 1st, you can see palpable fear in Jenn's eyes, worried I'm sure about how they're going to make a living on only home vlogs now. Not concern for public health and safety, but selfish fear, only worried about themselves of course.

Love_the_kitz
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by Love_the_kitz »

Olivias1701 wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:56 am
Why does she eat oatmeal AND an English muffin with butter. It’s just carbs on top of carbs?! Oatmeal itself would be a complete breakfast. English muffin with butter and an egg or some sort of protein would be a complete breakfast. I hope dumb people who watch don’t think carbs with a side of carbs is healthy.... it’s also not just right now, she has eaten this for a long time. Makes a lot more sense when pregnant but doesn’t make sense now when you really just don’t know when you’ll get new groceries next...
Is she still nursing? If so then she still needs to eat for two.

Post by Guest »

Love_the_kitz wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 7:12 am
Olivias1701 wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:56 am
Why does she eat oatmeal AND an English muffin with butter. It’s just carbs on top of carbs?! Oatmeal itself would be a complete breakfast. English muffin with butter and an egg or some sort of protein would be a complete breakfast. I hope dumb people who watch don’t think carbs with a side of carbs is healthy.... it’s also not just right now, she has eaten this for a long time. Makes a lot more sense when pregnant but doesn’t make sense now when you really just don’t know when you’ll get new groceries next...
Is she still nursing? If so then she still needs to eat for two.
I haven't watched any of the recent home vlogs. I'll scan it on my computer to see what the content is while keeping the voices on MUTE. I'm not sure if she's nursing still or not, TBH.

However, I thought we surmised she may have been fibbing (surprise, surprise) on the nursing given some eagle eyes spotted formula in the background before (?) coupled with the fact that she seemed to do it on camera at every appropriate moment, including while eating dinner at Cape May and on the very short ride on the gondola… So who knows.

Can't believe anything they say or put out there.

Though, I'll agree w/ Olivia. If she's going to have one or the other, she should add a protein to it.

Giantsfan0921
Informer
Informer

Post by Giantsfan0921 »

Chococat76 wrote: AndNowIt'sTimeToDropInViews

AndNowIt'sTimeToDustOffTheResume

AndNowIt'sTimeToBoreOurStans (with these dumb home vlogs and half-ass live shows)
I like AndNowIt'sTimeToDustOffTheResume :rofl:

Post by Guest »

Giantsfan092delete wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:35 am
Chococat76 wrote: AndNowIt'sTimeToDropInViews

AndNowIt'sTimeToDustOffTheResume

AndNowIt'sTimeToBoreOurStans (with these dumb home vlogs and half-ass live shows)
I like AndNowIt'sTimeToDustOffTheResume :rofl:
Here's a sample they can use -

YouTube Vlogger
2010-2020
  • Capitalized on the opportunity to create multiple personas across a 10-year period while continually aligning oneself to whatever YouTube trend brought in the most money.
  • Actively manipulated viewers to gain sympathy with embellished stories, including openly lying about random issues, problems, and / or challenges of daily life, as well as unnecessarily acquiring money from unsuspecting stans while living in a $450K home.
  • Demonstrated skill in attacking anyone who may share a difference of opinion on social media (i.e. Twitter), including facilitating multiple teams of stans to develop and manage a Facebook fan page and include active monitoring of said page to delete / control anyone with constructive criticism.

guruxuxa
Informer
Informer

Post by guruxuxa »

MirroredSunglasses wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:00 am
In the video from 3/29 when Tim tells Jenn that you can't make a Disney hotel reservation until June 1st, you can see palpable fear in Jenn's eyes, worried I'm sure about how they're going to make a living on only home vlogs now. Not concern for public health and safety, but selfish fear, only worried about themselves of course.
No joke, she and even Tim don't have a good handle of what is actually going on, but when have they.

Parks most likely won't be open till mid to late summer, home vlogs aint going to cut it for them. Their views are already off by 50% on the recent vlogs, but they will be ok for a while as everyone is at home and will watch the old videos to get their Disney fix.

Also I would have though someone with anxiety would be having more issues with the crisis we are in, glad she isn't freaking out for her sake. It will be interesting though to see them go stir crazy over the next month or so.

Love_the_kitz
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by Love_the_kitz »

guruxuxa wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:15 am
MirroredSunglasses wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:00 am
No joke, she and even Tim don't have a good handle of what is actually going on, but when have they.

Parks most likely won't be open till mid to late summer, home vlogs aint going to cut it for them. Their views are already off by 50% on the recent vlogs, but they will be ok for a while as everyone is at home and will watch the old videos to get their Disney fix.

Also I would have though someone with anxiety would be having more issues with the crisis we are in, glad she isn't freaking out for her sake. It will be interesting though to see them go stir crazy over the next month or so.
I watched a little bit at the beginning of the video (just doing my part to support those poor vloggers in their time of need with counter hit.)
It stood out to me how much Tim acts like a muppet. He was "yup, yup, yup" to everything Jenn said, you could see in his eyes and in his responses he wasn't really listening, but always adding his two cents anyway. His biggest concern at any time was checking his framing on the recording, making sure he was always front and center. It was clear he was going stir crazy, and perhaps has a physical urgency to get away.

Regarding her editing, I'm not into editing but I've done a little and it looked strange that she had it so basic. Just L/R sound and one video track that she just loads all the videos into. Did that look normal to anyone else? Maybe I just over complicate my projects, which would not surprise me, as I tend to do that.

smugdisneychick11
Talker
Talker

Post by smugdisneychick11 »

Oh my god. If she does this birthday crap every month. What a tone deaf narcissist.

guruxuxa
Informer
Informer

Post by guruxuxa »

So a fancy dinner according to Jenn, chicken nuggets, potatoes and burnt cheese asparagus, with cheap freebie cider with a strawberry in it for some reason. Top it off by eating with hands, too lazy to get silverware, three steps away

Trackers in a nutshell

heyheylenalena
Learner
Learner

Post by heyheylenalena »

I’m really behind on the trackers. Is the girl from the double dose actually working for them? I remember if being speculated she was the nanny but was it confirmed?
130F0E2F-D9FA-49BD-ADB4-FF9FD62F4512.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Giantsfan0921
Informer
Informer

Post by Giantsfan0921 »

Never understand people that are obsessed with A list celebrities.... definitely don't understand people who are obsessed with The Trackers who aren't even D list celebrities. This is in the stan facebook group, they named their kitten tracker. Hope they had more reasons to do this than Tim and Jenn
UGHH.PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Henloimsad
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Henloimsad »

Jenn has such a severe under bite. I never really noticed until I watched their Instagram story just now. She almost has a lisp and is constantly moving her jaw forward when she talks

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

demboyzfromatlanta
Learner
Learner

Post by demboyzfromatlanta »

heyheylenalena wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:59 am
I’m really behind on the trackers. Is the girl from the double dose actually working for them? I remember if being speculated she was the nanny but was it confirmed? 130F0E2F-D9FA-49BD-ADB4-FF9FD62F4512.png
If this is confirmed true, which it's looking more and more likely by the day, what a fucking joke my god :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Imagine moving halfway across the country to chase after The Tim Tracker's sloppy seconds vlog audience (2k views a video, real lucrative decision you made there guys :roll: :roll: :roll: ) only to get hired as a nanny so you can devote yourself to raising someone else's child when you don't even have one yourself :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Worse, imagine being new parents like the Trackers and importing two beached whales from Ohio to literally raise your kid for you because you're too incompetent and lazy to do it yourself :rofl: :rofl:

It's amazing how physically and mentally revolting everyone involved in this situation manages to be :barf:

Rebelle
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Rebelle »

Does anyone know what the Double Dose chick did for work before moving to Florida?

heyheylenalena
Learner
Learner

Post by heyheylenalena »

Rebelle wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:53 am
Does anyone know what the Double Dose chick did for work before moving to Florida?
I want to say she worked in a bank but I don’t know why I think that 🤣

Rebelle
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Rebelle »

NEW THREAD! Part 11

viewtopic.php?f=686&t=37513

Return to “TheTimTracker”