Koleen Diaz/ xxoleeny

sparkles
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: Koleen Diaz/ xxoleeny

Post by sparkles »

I like Koleen but it seems like she has no idea what to do with her channel anymore. She mentioned she wants to make more 'fashion' videos, I don't think her fashion is all that great to begin with though.

Her 'drive with me's' are okay but they get boring since thats all she ever puts out. She should just start vlogging bc idk what else she could do lol.

Naija21
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by Naija21 »

This girl wants to be black so fucking bad because its now become a trend too. This is coming from an actual black girl.Her back to school hair and makeup ( using Eco Styler Gel and referring to use the word "edges" says it all. The sad thing is that I rarely ever see her with black girl friends except for her boyfriend. She's the kind of girl that would either be hella intimidated by a pretty black girl or deem her as a threat. I see and deal with this nonsense at school and off school.

sparkles
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sparkles »

Naija21 wrote:This girl wants to be black so fucking bad because its now become a trend too. This is coming from an actual black girl.Her back to school hair and makeup ( using Eco Styler Gel and referring to use the word "edges" says it all. The sad thing is that I rarely ever see her with black girl friends except for her boyfriend. She's the kind of girl that would either be hella intimidated by a pretty black girl or deem her as a threat. I see and deal with this nonsense at school and off school.
I thought she was half black for the longest until I saw her baby pics and her parents. :?

tinyjammybeans
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tinyjammybeans »

Naija21 wrote:This girl wants to be black so fucking bad because its now become a trend too. This is coming from an actual black girl.Her back to school hair and makeup ( using Eco Styler Gel and referring to use the word "edges" says it all. The sad thing is that I rarely ever see her with black girl friends except for her boyfriend. She's the kind of girl that would either be hella intimidated by a pretty black girl or deem her as a threat. I see and deal with this nonsense at school and off school.
she does have black friends. and almost, keyword almost, everyone uses eco styler. personally as a black girl i don’t mind her, obviously some things don’t go over my head because my faves tend to mess up after a while but either way she does have black girl friends but only mostly hangs out with maria. and plus i think she only seems them around college OR when they have time. like recently she hung out with other friends too.

Jenbenji123
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Jenbenji123 »

tinyjammybeans wrote:
Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:53 pm
she does have black friends. and almost, keyword almost, everyone uses eco styler. personally as a black girl i don’t mind her, obviously some things don’t go over my head because my faves tend to mess up after a while but either way she does have black girl friends but only mostly hangs out with maria. and plus i think she only seems them around college OR when they have time. like recently she hung out with other friends too.

Sorry to revive a dead topic but does anyone know what she’s studying

Tropical_Paradise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tropical_Paradise »

Jenbenji123 wrote:
Sat Feb 29, 2020 10:11 pm
tinyjammybeans wrote:
Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:53 pm
I think it’s something to do around business, at some point she mentioned she’s studying economics.

Sorry to revive a dead topic but does anyone know what she’s studying

Return to “Koleen Diaz”