Re: David Dobrik/Vlog Squad (Part 46)

Post by the_tiktak_channel »

rshadewinslet wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 5:50 pm
lilaclovedelete9 wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 5:39 pm
davids-tesla wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 3:21 pm
It doesn't do anything for me when they travel with Jonah for instance. He just tries to get attention by being gross or saying dumb shit.
Omg I hate when they're traveling with Jonah. All the comments end up being like, "Natalie's such a bitch to Jonah!!" and they're clearly written by dudes who are exactly like Jonah and can't tell that he makes her feel uncomfortable (didn't he refer to private area as 'roast beef pussy' or am i making that up?). I made the mistake of going on Jonah's channel and he's garnered a fan base much like Corinna's ex's from what I've seen...little misogynists in training.

And it's also painful to see how he acts around David outside of the vlogs. I think he has a little man crush on him the way David has one on Jeff. Except when David 'flirts' with Jeff it's just silly and stupid jokes; Jonah doesn't have that quick wit so he ends up sounding creepy lmao
Omg HAHAHA little misogynists in training is the best way to describe the type of fan base of Jonah/tfue types 😂.

I really can’t stand the guy and he waters down the quality of every video he’s in... idk why Jeff, Josh and joe feature him so much.
It makes Jeff more likeable to his male audience to be around someone like Jonah. And he's already a brother figure to Vardan, so Jonah comes with the deal, either way. And Josh, is clearly using Jonah to make himself feel more confident, getting to use Jonah for his food eating videos and also using him as a confidence boost. Joe is paid, so he works for everyone kinda equally. If he's filming with Josh, and Jonah's there he'll just use it. He's more of a BTS guy anyways, so his stuff isn't exactly about the quality of the people in the video, and so far it doesn't hinder his stuff.

Glad to see Jeff realizing that having Jonah doesn't make Jeff look better, funnier, or more likeable, but instead just drags on whatever video they choose to film. I don't think I watched most of Jeff's videos knowing I'd have to endure Jonah, unless I was curious about a guest on it. But, even then, he ruins it. David built his vlogs on characters, and Jonah was the select fat guy with nothing going for him, so that's an easy way to come up with jokes for him. Hope he can completely fizzle out Jonah's character with his family members instead. The recent amount of Suzy has been nice, and her parents, Alex vs Vardan, breadwoman and her child etc are all likeable enough on David's vlog.

as-bj93
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by as-bj93 »

i feel bad for Natalie.. when she was excited for her peaches David ate them while she was away
and today when she tweeted about taking her car he took it instead

the_tiktak_channel
Gossiper
Gossiper

haterhatercam wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 7:15 pm
the_tiktak_channel wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 7:08 pm
rshadewinslet wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 6:51 pm
lilaclovedelete9 wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 6:34 pm
Fri Jan 31, 2020 6:28 pm
Madison Beer entertaining David's quirks just like Cande do is such a strange sight to see. I mean yes I know she's around, and in plenty of disposables, but I forgot they actually hang out
I listened to her interview on the Zach Sang show and she's a big fan of Bo Burnham and Nathan Fielder, so now her crush on David makes perfect sense lmao.
kinda off topic since not really vs related, but does anyone know if she really did get back with jack g? really hoping that was just a rumor
Ouch, they were pretty t o x i c

All these girls want a David type (I mean lol Nathan fielder and Bo Burnham is most definitely a type), who's going to find them one. These IG models deserve better than their current boo thangs ngl

Crazy how beautiful girls like Cindy, Alissa, Corinna and Madison all have trouble finding men that are worth it. Sommer Ray seems to have found a lowkey guy who seems great for her, just by her description of him. He strikes me as a Nathan Shawndt/Nathan Fielder type just by her description alone. I'm sure they're out there, girls. You all deserve much better than you're currently accepting.

Also, Corinna tweeting about Olivia O'brien...just date already
I thought Madison was kind of crazy like... sending DMs to fans to fake stuff making it seem like Jack G cheated and abused her type crazy.
If that was true I do not know how they would be back together though so probably fiction, but that reputation follows a few of those girls deserving or not.
I remember Olivia O Brien sending DMS to a fan about hating Corinna or something petty like that? and Stass and Kels being mean to her too during the breakup I can't remember this well at all though.
Wow, I didn't know Madison was that type of person. That's some ugly behavior.

With the recent news breaking about Johnny Depp and his batshit crazy ex wife, I'd hope David continues to stay as far away from dating these crazy types as possible. Maybe Madison has changed, but either way, glad to know David hasn't tried her...that's the type of person that could completely ruin him if he's dumb enough to let her.

GoingDownWinkyFace
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GoingDownWinkyFace »

Sat Feb 01, 2020 6:13 pm
rshadewinslet wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 5:50 pm
lilaclovedelete9 wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 5:39 pm
davids-tesla wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 3:21 pm
It doesn't do anything for me when they travel with Jonah for instance. He just tries to get attention by being gross or saying dumb shit.
Omg I hate when they're traveling with Jonah. All the comments end up being like, "Natalie's such a bitch to Jonah!!" and they're clearly written by dudes who are exactly like Jonah and can't tell that he makes her feel uncomfortable (didn't he refer to private area as 'roast beef pussy' or am i making that up?). I made the mistake of going on Jonah's channel and he's garnered a fan base much like Corinna's ex's from what I've seen...little misogynists in training.

And it's also painful to see how he acts around David outside of the vlogs. I think he has a little man crush on him the way David has one on Jeff. Except when David 'flirts' with Jeff it's just silly and stupid jokes; Jonah doesn't have that quick wit so he ends up sounding creepy lmao
Omg HAHAHA little misogynists in training is the best way to describe the type of fan base of Jonah/tfue types 😂.

I really can’t stand the guy and he waters down the quality of every video he’s in... idk why Jeff, Josh and joe feature him so much.
It makes Jeff more likeable to his male audience to be around someone like Jonah. And he's already a brother figure to Vardan, so Jonah comes with the deal, either way. And Josh, is clearly using Jonah to make himself feel more confident, getting to use Jonah for his food eating videos and also using him as a confidence boost. Joe is paid, so he works for everyone kinda equally. If he's filming with Josh, and Jonah's there he'll just use it. He's more of a BTS guy anyways, so his stuff isn't exactly about the quality of the people in the video, and so far it doesn't hinder his stuff.

Glad to see Jeff realizing that having Jonah doesn't make Jeff look better, funnier, or more likeable, but instead just drags on whatever video they choose to film. I don't think I watched most of Jeff's videos knowing I'd have to endure Jonah, unless I was curious about a guest on it. But, even then, he ruins it. David built his vlogs on characters, and Jonah was the select fat guy with nothing going for him, so that's an easy way to come up with jokes for him. Hope he can completely fizzle out Jonah's character with his family members instead. The recent amount of Suzy has been nice, and her parents, Alex vs Vardan, breadwoman and her child etc are all likeable enough on David's vlog.
Yeah, all Jeff has done is taint his videos with Jonah and annoy me. I’m sure there was some logic like looking better in comparison, doing the impossible and making people like Jonah, pissing people off on purpose or the relief I felt when Jonah wasn’t in a video but it wasn’t worth the Jonah time. If he likes Jonah and wants to work with him professionally... dude, don’t. Don’t go down with that ship. Be friends with the asshole but anything serious will end in a blowup.

Josh feeding Jonah so much is just weird but he’s 100% used Jonah as some kind of “haha, gross train wreck. Cool to watch?” with those taste test videos and normal people reacting to the Jonahness. Morbid fascination only goes so far. Joe would make friends with the creepy guy in the back of the room who people avoid for a reason. The guy is Friendly af but I’m pretty sure he’s never worked for Jonah.

haterhatercam
Debater
Debater

Post by haterhatercam »

Sat Feb 01, 2020 6:19 pm

With the recent news breaking about Johnny Depp and his batshit crazy ex wife, I'd hope David continues to stay as far away from dating these crazy types as possible. Maybe Madison has changed, but either way, glad to know David hasn't tried her...that's the type of person that could completely ruin him if he's dumb enough to let her.
I got frustrated I couldn't remember the details of her scandal so I looked it up. She was dming fans a staged audio of Jack calling her a slut and asking them to lie for her then sending it out to the media to try to cancel him. According to the video the verbal abuse usually went both ways between both but involving fans and lying to the public for sympathy and clout is gross. These two are so toxic I don't know how they could get back together.

Here's the vid where it talks in detail: starts around 3:30 if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QLYSNqGOvo

Mwoo
Learner
Learner

Post by Mwoo »

Vix_sin wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 12:35 pm
can someone explain to me the drama involving Destry Spielberg? what did she say about the vs?
Ooh tea! What did she say anyone know?
“I don’t need anyone else in my life except the Vlog Squad” - Lorraine Dobrik <3

Post by Guest »

haterhatercam wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 7:25 pm

I got frustrated I couldn't remember the details of her scandal so I looked it up. She was dming fans a staged audio of Jack calling her a slut and asking them to lie for her then sending it out to the media to try to cancel him. According to the video the verbal abuse usually went both ways between both but involving fans and lying to the public for sympathy and clout is gross. These two are so toxic I don't know how they could get back together.

Here's the vid where it talks in detail: starts around 3:30 if anyone is interested.
Fuuuuuuuuuck. That’s some Trisha/Gabbie-level shit.

haterhatercam
Debater
Debater

Post by haterhatercam »

Mwoo wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 7:33 pm
Vix_sin wrote:
can someone explain to me the drama involving Destry Spielberg? what did she say about the vs?
Looks like I'm filled with gossip I can't quite remember today but I'm pretty sure she said something like "have fun with your fake ass friends" or something in reference to the vlog squad when they were breaking up. No idea where I even heard that though so take it with a grain of salt. I feel like Matt might have talked about it though?

Mwoo
Learner
Learner

Post by Mwoo »

haterhatercam wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 7:51 pm
Mwoo wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 7:33 pm
Vix_sin wrote:
Looks like I'm filled with gossip I can't quite remember today but I'm pretty sure she said something like "have fun with your fake ass friends" or something in reference to the vlog squad when they were breaking up. No idea where I even heard that though so take it with a grain of salt. I feel like Matt might have talked about it though?
Good enough for me! Thank you!
“I don’t need anyone else in my life except the Vlog Squad” - Lorraine Dobrik <3

the_tiktak_channel
Gossiper
Gossiper

rshadewinslet wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 7:38 pm
haterhatercam wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 7:25 pm

Fuuuuuuuuuck. That’s some Trisha/Gabbie-level shit.
More like some Amber Heard shit bc she's pretty enough to get away with it. Most people know how unstable Trisha/Gabbie are.

Post by Guest »

Loooooved this podcast!!!!

Also, David.. LET JASON TAKE A
VACATION 😂😂😂😂😂

haterhatercam
Debater
Debater

Post by haterhatercam »

David won't take a break because it's been so hard to vlog when he went down from three vlogs down to two. I don't know what to make of this because I can see permanent vacation happening if David took a week off or a hard reset where he's back on his grind of at least posting every week at the same time.

lilaclove19
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lilaclove19 »

Lol just started the podcast and I'm already loving how David is grilling Jason on his love for Jen...he knows exactly what he's doing :tu:

Return to “David Dobrik”