wild4thenight
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ChelseaWears

Post by wild4thenight »

trash wrote:I miss Chelsea :(
me three :| loved how real she always was!

kowabunga
Informer
Informer

Post by kowabunga »

but she's posting vlogs all the time? uploaded one just 2 hours ago. or what do you mean?
"Money corrupts people. And free body wash." lips

wild4thenight
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by wild4thenight »

kowabunga wrote:but she's posting vlogs all the time? uploaded one just 2 hours ago. or what do you mean?
sorry - i meant her beauty videos. i can't deal with vlogs.

tabbithak
Talker
Talker

Post by tabbithak »

I love Chelsea! I stay around for her vlogs and random commentary. She is just so real and hilarious. I'm so happy to see her doing well with Anomie.

LucyBon
Learner
Learner

Post by LucyBon »

So I realise that Chelsea really isn’t active on YouTube anymore, but she’s quite active on Instagram. She got married last weekend and we got to follow along a little bit. Seemed like it was a super expensive wedding by the way.

But I noticed that Haley (Halemur on Insta) was not involved at all. Not at the wedding, but also not liking or congratulating any posts. They seemed like very good friends a few years back. They filmed a couple of videos together that were quite popular. And although Haley moved to New York, I don’t think that’s the reason they’re not in touch. Anybody know more?

MakeupByNobody
Learner
Learner

Post by MakeupByNobody »

Did yall see her and Ryan are having a baby? Chelsea is really the only IG/YT person that I follow really closely (YT, to socials, to podcast, to casual DM interactions) and I felt like a friend of mine was announcing their pregnancy! When I saw the IG stories I was so excited for them! I found this to be so unexpected, mainly because she always jokes about her horrible/child-like diet and irrational daily choices (like watching True Crime shows until 4am) LOL so I didn't know they had an interest in trying for a baby/taking on that responsibility, but I'm sure her and Ryan will be really great and cool parents. This was so unexpected and exciting!

dragnfly1181
Informer
Informer

Post by dragnfly1181 »

MakeupByNobody wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 6:16 am
Did yall see her and Ryan are having a baby? Chelsea is really the only IG/YT person that I follow really closely (YT, to socials, to podcast, to casual DM interactions) and I felt like a friend of mine was announcing their pregnancy! When I saw the IG stories I was so excited for them! I found this to be so unexpected, mainly because she always jokes about her horrible/child-like diet and irrational daily choices (like watching True Crime shows until 4am) LOL so I didn't know they had an interest in trying for a baby/taking on that responsibility, but I'm sure her and Ryan will be really great and cool parents. This was so unexpected and exciting!
[/quote=]

I was surprised it was so soon after the wedding! I didn't know they wanted children either, but I think they'll be a lot of fun, lol

Return to “ChelseaWears”