Elle Stepford Cleaver Crazy Cat Lady and Her 90-Day Rickety Fiance Melting in Swampland (Part 8)

spicynachos
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: Elle Stepford Cleaver Crazy Cat Lady and Her 90-Day Rickety Fiance Melting in Swampland (Part 8)

Post by spicynachos »

LuvYoutube wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 6:30 pm
For new people here not quite enlightened to Elle’s tactics and found this forum, liar Elle resells these $50 scarves, which she probably gets for $30 wholesale, for $159!!! She “designed” them and designed” the colors too.

https://www.wholesalepashmina.com/categ ... ash-fringe

They’re available in every possible color.

https://www.wholesalepashmina.com/pages/colours

She says her scarves color are limited edition and that color is never coming back after they’re sold out. Sometimes she only has a handful of that color left so hurry! Ladies, you can buy them directly in any color at any time much cheaper.
73B929E5-9D68-47E2-81A2-D7CA20EC78E7.jpeg
:tu: Yep those are the EXACT ones! Same fabric content and product origin (Nepal). she just has them slap on her label, then repackages and ships them out. Quite the profile margin for very little work. A lot of people resale products for a living but she’s being deceitful By stating that she designed them. Wish there’s a title page or a PSA page we could summarize all of her lies so when people search for her or her brand they will be better informed.

ETA: the manufacturer’s delivery time frame for samples/single products is estimated to be 7-10 days. That’s about the same delivery time for Elle when she shipped from CA. And she charges a shipping fee. If she’s profiting over $100 per item and accepts NO returns, then she should at least offer free shipping even from CA. Greedy AF.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

pologirl
Lurker
Lurker
Been thanked: 0

Re: Elle Stepford Cleaver Crazy Cat Lady and Her 90-Day Rickety Fiance Melting in Swampland (Part 8)

Post by pologirl »

AnnaWintour wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 6:11 pm
Elle "Never a Bride" Fauxtorney: 3-2-1 Relationship Time Bomb & A Swift Clip to the Frozen EGGmas Clinic
This one made me chuckle. Something with -mas (since the break up happened during vlogmas) and merci beaucoup needs to be on there. It was so weird of him to say that.

spicynachos
Talker
Talker

Post by spicynachos »

pologirl wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:24 pm
AnnaWintour wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 6:11 pm
Elle "Never a Bride" Fauxtorney: 3-2-1 Relationship Time Bomb & A Swift Clip to the Frozen EGGmas Clinic
This one made me chuckle. Something with -mas (since the break up happened during vlogmas) and merci beaucoup needs to be on there. It was so weird of him to say that.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: And the paw prints too!
Gosh so many good ideas!

qwerty888
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by qwerty888 »

sheepsmeadow wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 6:49 pm
I’m curious: how much do you think Elle spends total per year on clothes, jewelry, handbags, and makeup? I estimate last year she has spent about $4,000 on jewelry, $1,500 on makeup, $3,000 on handbags, and $8,000 on clothing, but I could be way off. What do you guys think?
She spends way more than that for sure.. especially on clothes.

stubbssie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by stubbssie »

sheepsmeadow wrote:
I’m curious: how much do you think Elle spends total per year on clothes, jewelry, handbags, and makeup? I estimate last year she has spent about $4,000 on jewelry, $1,500 on makeup, $3,000 on handbags, and $8,000 on clothing, but I could be way off. What do you guys think?
Nah. Just the chanel mini business affinity was about $4700 CAD incl. tax.

Post by Guest »

qwerty888 wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:44 pm
sheepsmeadow wrote:
Does she really spend that much on clothes?!

Aside from her coats (and maybe a couple dresses...?), I’ve always wondered why she never bought off the rack clothing from luxury fashion houses. She mostly sticks with mid-level to high end department store brands. Not that there is anything wrong with that but I figured she would own a couple RTW pieces given how much of a faux snob she is and how often she spends.

drewberry_moore
Debater
Debater

Post by drewberry_moore »

Elle 321 Singlemas: Always a spendthrift, never a bride

Sent from my BND-L24 using Tapatalk

Last edited by drewberry_moore on Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

drewberry_moore
Debater
Debater

Post by drewberry_moore »

stubbssie wrote:
sheepsmeadow wrote:
Nah. Just the chanel mini business affinity was about $4700 CAD incl. tax.
That fugly bag is almost 5k? JFC.

Sent from my BND-L24 using Tapatalk

TheObservant_1
Informer
Informer

Post by TheObservant_1 »

Apologies for the formatting. I maxed out the character limit trying to fit all these delicious burns in!

viewtopic.php?f=680&t=37231&p=4101412#p4101412

Amusingslugsinpink
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Amusingslugsinpink »

adel220 wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 8:13 pm
qwerty888 wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:44 pm
sheepsmeadow wrote:
Does she really spend that much on clothes?!

Aside from her coats (and maybe a couple dresses...?), I’ve always wondered why she never bought off the rack clothing from luxury fashion houses. She mostly sticks with mid-level to high end department store brands. Not that there is anything wrong with that but I figured she would own a couple RTW pieces given how much of a faux snob she is and how often she spends.
Yeah if you compare her to luxury channels, she doesn’t have that much designer, particularly clothes. Most are from Nordstrom or purchases off season or on sale. She doesn’t need seem to have that much disposable spending income, her peak was when joe was covering the rent and whenever she does a big push of her scarves (biggest profit margin) she becomes slightly more spendy. Plus she’s really cheap on gifts to others and doesn’t seem to eat out or travel unless on Ginette’s dime.

Return to “Elle Florence”