Shady Katy & Haydn The Intellectual - Part 6

sw4075
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shady Katy & Haydn The Intellectual - Part 6

Post by sw4075 »

Kyn_55 wrote:Yikes, they just posted their old house listing. Trying to sell it for 900 k. Good luck Image
That are probably hoping a fan will jump in and buy it up lol way over priced! Not even a finished basement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kyn_55
Informer
Informer

Post by Kyn_55 »

The zillow site estimated it at 600k. All the other houses in their area with similar sq footage are priced wayyyy lower than that. I was shocked they didn’t even finish the basement.

Yunrn
Informer
Informer

Post by Yunrn »

Kyn_55 wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 2019 7:22 am
The zillow site estimated it at 600k. All the other houses in their area with similar sq footage are priced wayyyy lower than that. I was shocked they didn’t even finish the basement.
I assumed they didn’t have a basement in that house, I was surprised when I saw it in the listing photos 😂 You can tell I’m from Florida lol.

I wouldn’t put it past the realtor to add something like “ONCE OWNED BY FAMOUS INSTA CELEB” when they have no interest in the house because of the high price 🙄

Mohowe14
Talker
Talker

Post by Mohowe14 »

Why are they always trying to rip people off? They know it’s not worth that much and are crazy if they think they’re going to get. Just because they over payed for that house doesn’t mean everyone else is going to

Post by Guest »

sw4075 wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 2019 7:04 am
Kyn_55 wrote:Yikes, they just posted their old house listing. Trying to sell it for 900 k. Good luck Image
That are probably hoping a fan will jump in and buy it up lol way over priced! Not even a finished basement.

Oh look. It’s the kitchen island He so happily and publicly said that they had sexual activities on. Def worth that price. 🙄😂

Jadeismycolor+
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Jadeismycolor+ »

Ohhellotheredelete23 wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:07 am
sw4075 wrote:

Oh look. It’s the kitchen island He so happily and publicly said that they had sexual activities on. Def worth that price. 🙄😂
I also believe some of the interior photos are old from the original listing. The grass is really nice and green on the photos of outside but most of the photos from inside (without furniture) the grass outside looks non existant. Looks half ass to me.

Eyespyone
Informer
Informer

Post by Eyespyone »

You can definitely tell the interior pictures are pre swimming pool. Looking from the kitchen will tell you this, as you can’t see the pool area. Also, you can tell because the exterior photos have the curtains on the windows, so these were the most recent pics.

Post by Guest »

Yeah they want way to much for that house Zillow estimated it at like $685k while the county tax assessor (which is probably more accurate) has it worth $727k. I doubt a pool adds much value where they live as it's more maintence and you can't even use it half the year because it's so cold. All the other houses in their old neighborhood are worth around the same amount. Let's be real, none of their die hard fans could afford to buy this place. And seriously you expect people to want to pay that much then have to pay even more to finish the basement?

Cutecumber
Informer
Informer

Post by Cutecumber »

Leave it to Hayden to use some shitty excuse like “expos are dying”. Lol use whatever mask or lie you want, clearly we all know that’s not the reason you’re not going.

Fitnesscakes
Debater
Debater

Post by Fitnesscakes »

Those look like old photos though bc of the floors. Unless they had them refinished ? But I know Katy has mentioned before that the dogs scratched up the floors.

Yunrn
Informer
Informer

Post by Yunrn »

Those photos are definitely old, they destroyed that home.

Mohowe14
Talker
Talker

Post by Mohowe14 »

Can Katy or Haydn do another Q & A so someone can ask why they are asking so much for their old house?

sunday
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sunday »

Is it a regional thing there where people don’t really use basements? I don’t understand who would pay almost 900k for a house they have to finish the basement of

Also, this entire time they could’ve had a pretty big home gym in their basement but instead they put a peloton in their office and built a gym that doesn’t have air conditioning? Really bizarre they used the old listing pics too

Did y’all see that Haydn posted some video of a guy discussing BCAAs then he posted that em dunc, the woman who constantly says BCAAs are overpriced crystal light? Lol they just always try to slyly dig at each other

AreTheyForReal
Naughty
Naughty

Post by AreTheyForReal »

Ohhellotheredelete23 wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:07 am
sw4075 wrote:

I know I shouldn’t be surprised he did this, but you’ve got to kidding me?! :barf:

Eyespyone
Informer
Informer

Post by Eyespyone »

Something very strange that Fitbykaty IG gained almost 600 followers on 11/22, when Katy’s losing followers daily on all her pages. Something tells they may have bought followers. :roll:

craychel813
Informer
Informer

Post by craychel813 »

Regarding Haydn and Emily Duncan.....a while ago, he did a public apology to her on his IG story for something he did/said about her. Does anyone know what that was??

Kyn_55
Informer
Informer

Post by Kyn_55 »

It’s definitely a Midwest thing for homes to have basements since there are tornadoes. Every home I’ve lived in in Michigan has had a basement. When I lived in California and Arizona the homes did not have basements and im pretty sure that’s the standard for the south as well. I plan on purchasing a home in the next few years in Michigan and my qualifications will def be a finished basement. You can basically have double the space with a finished basement with extra rooms and bathrooms. Or for katy and Haydns sake they could’ve put a gym down there. I have no idea why they didn’t do anything with it.
sunday wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 2019 9:20 pm
Is it a regional thing there where people don’t really use basements? I don’t understand who would pay almost 900k for a house they have to finish the basement of

Also, this entire time they could’ve had a pretty big home gym in their basement but instead they put a peloton in their office and built a gym that doesn’t have air conditioning? Really bizarre they used the old listing pics too

Did y’all see that Haydn posted some video of a guy discussing BCAAs then he posted that em dunc, the woman who constantly says BCAAs are overpriced crystal light? Lol they just always try to slyly dig at each other

b-q-lively
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by b-q-lively »

Do they keep buzzing Axel’s head? In Katy’s stories this morning, his head looks more bald than usual lol.

Bootyguru2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Bootyguru2 »

craychel813 wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 8:46 am
Regarding Haydn and Emily Duncan.....a while ago, he did a public apology to her on his IG story for something he did/said about her. Does anyone know what that was??
They both said it was a joke about something that happened privately.

Lurkingbabe
Learner
Learner

Post by Lurkingbabe »

They hyped up that Alani sale saying they never had a sale like this before. it’s buy 1 get 1 free. I’m pretty sure they did that last year. 🙄

Return to “Katy Hearn - Archived Threads”