$8000TransScamDoll4H3H3 Pig Roast Part 106

Forum rules
WARNING: **STOP POSTING NUDITY!!** It is against forum rules and can result in a permanent ban! Also do not REPOST pictures and videos over and over, it's very unnecessary and will be removed! (please quote just the text, not the pics)
Please keep all raves and praise about Trisha in the appropriate thread.
stunnin
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: $8000TransScamDoll4H3H3 Pig Roast Part 106

Post by stunnin »

Where the fuck was any blackmailing even happening? Did I miss something or is it just a buzzword Mr. T is throwing around because of the entire situation I don't see the blackmailing part...

Also seems like she's using the VS silence in her favor by acting like they all side with her against Gabbie - "you have to do something so evil for them to kick you out of their group" but trish NONE of them even talk to you anymore. She then keeps reiterating that people are on her side and agree that it's "gross" to tell someone to be careful of a certain person maybe having an STD (where tf are those comments? I see most people saying they'd tell someone to be careful too) ...she's manipulating through and through in these videos.
Last edited by stunnin on Mon Nov 11, 2019 5:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

kb925
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kb925 »

ariesenergy wrote:I think Gabbie messaged Gabi trying to start drama. I honestly think Gabi replied saying 'she thinks you don't like her' because she thought it was a safer response to Gabbie than 'she doesn't like you' and then Gabbie went off on Trisha (which honestly was probably always her plan) and then Trisha got mad at Gabi which allowed for Gabbie to manipulate Gabi. I don't think anyone's innocent here but I think Gabbie Hanna was the instigator.
I agree. She's starting this nonsense.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Kassy13176
Learner
Learner

Post by Kassy13176 »

stunnin wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 5:14 am
Where the fuck was any blackmailing even happening? Did I miss something or is it just a buzzword Mr. T is throwing around because of the entire situation I don't see the blackmailing part...

Also seems like she's using the VS silence in her favor by acting like they all side with her against Gabbie - "you have to do something so evil for them to kick you out of their group" but trish NONE of them even talk to you anymore. She's manipulating through and through in these videos.
Apparently Gabbie Hanna wrote it on Twitter that Trisha blackedmailed Gabi d. But if you back to Gabbie Hanna's Twitter now she wrote a whole thing of why she deleted everything and how she's is going back to living her best life. So she obviously felt crunchy about the whole thing.

lilbitdramatic
Talker
Talker

Post by lilbitdramatic »

FriendlessHerpesDoll4Eviction

kb925
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kb925 »

It's sooooo stupid

lovelykitty19
Learner
Learner

Post by lovelykitty19 »

just gross, i’m in my early 20s and i’m irritated by these silly girls and this drama. especially Trash like bitch is ancient years old doing this, it’s a pet peeve seeing 30+ year older people desperately try to be 19 yo. i also have no doubt this drama is fake so not one person is getting a view from me. gabbie and trash are both ugly as hell inside but especially out, how anyone stomach them for 20+ minutes of juvenile nonsense is beyond me but one thing that isn’t fake is T-Herpo.

HomelessHerpeTDoll4GoingBrokeAF

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

To her lawyers : “I made a video!”

Bitch. If you’re scared, get off the Internet and quit talking about it.

God this is laughably bad, and Trisha looks like an immature drama queen bitch. She is ruining herself completely. No one will work with her again. She’s poison.

Got99STDsButHerpesAintOneDoll4BrokeHomelessToxicBitch

put_me_2_bed
Informer
Informer

Post by put_me_2_bed »

I wish people would stop admitting to being "terrified" of her.

It makes her feel more tough/powerful than she is.

Also, the irony that she's yet again attacking someone for "defaming" her (Jeff was first) when that's all she's been doing towards to Vlog Squad for the better part of the year now.

Again, is this is fake or there's gotta be more to the story. This is new low for Trisha even.

izza1
Debater
Debater

Post by izza1 »

Gabi the one in PA, is the one who started this. Period. She's a mess. I've known someone like that. 'Oh, I was just asked and answered in all honesty.' No b--ch, you started nonsense. She blocked her on all social media accounts. Here's the thing, Trisha you should have known that before you saw her, or at least, been PREPARED, to guard your every word in a conversation with her and her friends. She's unstable and has 'called out' everyone publicly.
I don't care. And, why are you making another vid about this poo?

ShimmeryPeachyPink
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ShimmeryPeachyPink »

SWISSMISS wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 1:26 am
This ignorant twat. Lying on something.....means lying on the couch. You don't lie on someone, you lie ABOUT them. I'm not a grammar cop, but this is getting annoying. 31 years old and tries to speak like a teenager and just comes off as ignorant.
I cringe so hard when she says this. She only does it because Nina does it. Except you aren't a hardened, street-wise Puerto Rican woman... You're a boring, fat, Midwestern white girl, Trash.

I noticed every time she gets into an internet fight with someone (which Gabbie is right, it is every week), that person suddenly becomes the worst person in the world. Jeff, JoshuaDTV, David, H3H3... and now Gabbie. When someone's gets into it with her, they're "sooooooy scary", and literally Ted Bundy and a horrible human being. It's like she doesn't know how to disagree/squabble with someone without shitting all over them and trashing them.

I think it's a NPD thing... Someone is the best person in the world to you until they do something wrong... Then they're literally the devil.

izza1
Debater
Debater

Post by izza1 »

lilbitdramatic wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 5:36 am
FriendlessHerpesDoll4Eviction
Funny, I think the next one after that should have something about 'Trish ass' per her 'red carpet' signage.

Post by Guest »

kb925
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kb925 »

It does seem like Gabbie H was just starting shit for views. Sounds like she's as psycho as Trisha. I don't know much about her tbh...I couldn't stand her from what I've seen. Kinda curious what the deal is with that other Gabi girl getting herself involved in this nonsense...how stupid! But the way Trisha acts about it all is so annoying. "How people could put lies ON ME" "these people are scary!" .....I mean bitch you the scariest one sit down

YouslessTube
Naughty
Naughty

Post by YouslessTube »

Worked in a law firm as an assistant for a very short period of time, from there I‘ve learned that when youtubers claim “I’ll involve my lAwYeRs” for a petty fight, just laugh, it’s a bold faced lie, because if you ACTUALLY go to a lawyer with this kind of complaint first thing they’ll do is laugh, then THEY will tell you what can be done. Not the other way round. What’ll she say? “Gabbie said I have herpes now sue her.” 🤣 Bitch doesn’t realise it’s free speech, since Gabbie did not exclusively publish this as a fact anywhere.

Lawyer fees are exorbitant, no one just HAS lawyerS. Sure you can appoint one for business purposes but she has no business, for that you can appoint a chartered accountant too. Plus they’re not hers to own. Again, her slave mentality is coming out. Who tf does she think she is? I bet she hasn’t even been to a lawyer in her life. Is there a record of a single court date she attended?

pumpkyn
Learner
Learner

Post by pumpkyn »

Discod wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:22 am
I’m not a huge Jason fan, but watched Jeff’s video because it’s poking the beast. He’s trying to set up Jason and find women for him. The whole time, Jason only mentions his ex-wife, and Jeff even tells him to stop talking about her 😆 It’s like Trisha never even existed. Delightful! They have expunged her from the narrative.
lol I noticed this too, was watching it with friends and immediately we all kind of came to the same conclusion... it was like Trashpants Pussyfart was never part of the narrative. I can only imagine how infuriating that must've been for her to watch. :rofl:
*david driving by Emo Nite line* wow this is like a dark version of Vidcon

Itsjustaride
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Itsjustaride »

YouslessTube wrote:Worked in a law firm as an assistant for a very short period of time, from there I‘ve learned that when youtubers claim “I’ll involve my lAwYeRs” for a petty fight, just laugh, it’s a bold faced lie, because if you ACTUALLY go to a lawyer with this kind of complaint first thing they’ll do is laugh, then THEY will tell you what can be done. Not the other way round. What’ll she say? “Gabbie said I have herpes now sue her.” Image Bitch doesn’t realise it’s free speech, since Gabbie did not exclusively publish this as a fact anywhere.

Lawyer fees are exorbitant, no one just HAS lawyerS. Sure you can appoint one for business purposes but she has no business, for that you can appoint a chartered accountant too. Plus they’re not hers to own. Again, her slave mentality is coming out. Who tf does she think she is? I bet she hasn’t even been to a lawyer in her life. Is there a record of a single court date she attended?
Remember when she wore that horrendous oversized mens suit with a sloppily tied tie, no makeup and her hair in a high pony with extensions showing, complete with leggings and converse high tops? She thought that was a professional look for court, which is where she said she was going. She even used big words like 'litigation' lolll I think it had something to do with the Wayans house she lived in for 5 minutes.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

Itsjustaride
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Itsjustaride »

kb925 wrote:It does seem like Gabbie H was just starting shit for views. Sounds like she's as psycho as Trisha. I don't know much about her tbh...I couldn't stand her from what I've seen. Kinda curious what the deal is with that other Gabi girl getting herself involved in this nonsense...how stupid! But the way Trisha acts about it all is so annoying. "How people could put lies ON ME" "these people are scary!" .....I mean bitch you the scariest one sit down Image

Dont know if this was mentioned already but she lied about Daniel stalking her and breaking into her house which was a bold faced lie, and probably more serious an accusation than blackmail. I couldn't stand her sitting there saying that she never lies about people...when that's literally all she does. Lie.

Gabbie hannah may be aggarant and annoying but I dont think shes a bad person. She is actually talented and doing well, and entertaining at times. That's just my opinion. Gabbie actually sounded mature in the texts she was reading aloud about wanting to try to work things out and trisha is just being hard headed, hating people out of jealousy. She also hates grace helbig, lily sing and tyler oakley for literally no reason. Trisha is just a hateful person. This is all just drama in her own head; an over reaction, as usual, to practically nothing. Just trishas toddler ego bing hurt.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

Bbbinch
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Bbbinch »

Lurker for 3 years and made an account just for this drama

youtu.be/giNGlOyyTIg

I feel like I'm taking crazy pills!! In this video Trisha discusses getting chlamydia and HPV and becoming infertile due to it?? But it's not ok for Gabbie Hanna to warn her friend about it? Wether Gabbie's intentions were malicious or not, Jason could've just seen that video and questioned it also :|

Return to “blndsundoll4mj / Trisha Paytas”