KimThyroid & Carloan: Life in the Flab Lane (Part 10)

TechnicolorLips
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: KimThyroid & Carloan: Life in the Flab Lane (Part 10)

Post by TechnicolorLips »

Speaking of the Michelin Man... Why do a lot of fonts here like and defend Michelle so much? She's trash just like Kimbo. Sure she has a job and goes to school, but she's a brat, a user, lazy, is mean and gives back handed compliments all the time-just like Kim.

Michelin Man's a brat because she constantly complains when things don't go her way. She complained about the Apple store having a long line to get her watch. She complained about her dad missing the mailman and she had to wait to get her iphone. She complained about the tv stand birthday gift Kim got her. She complains when food takes too long when they're eating out.

Michelin's a user because she sticks with friends that are obviously questionable because she wants expensive gifts/food in return. On Kimbo's main channel, her bday vlog, Kimbo gifts Michelin 2 bf bracelets and Michelin has the nerve to say, "We're just missing the necklaces." Like what?! She's obviously hinting for Kim to buy them instead of buying some herself.

She's lazy because... well just look at how huge she's gotten.

She's mean because in the same Kimbo Bday video, Michelle calls Kimbo "stupid". On Michelle's bday vlog she laughs at Kimbo for wearing "grandma shoes". Just listen to how they both talk to each other because they both do it.

I'm just sayin', Michelle ain't clueless and she ain't a saint. Birds of a feather flock together.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

PMS should just be called ovary-acting. <3 :D

frankandbeans
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0

Post by frankandbeans »

TechnicolorLips wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 4:34 pm
Speaking of the Michelin Man... Why do a lot of fonts here like and defend Michelle so much? She's trash just like Kimbo. Sure she has a job and goes to school, but she's a brat, a user, lazy, is mean and gives back handed compliments all the time-just like Kim.

Michelin Man's a brat because she constantly complains when things don't go her way. She complained about the Apple store having a long line to get her watch. She complained about her dad missing the mailman and she had to wait to get her iphone. She complained about the tv stand birthday gift Kim got her. She complains when food takes too long when they're eating out.

Michelin's a user because she sticks with friends that are obviously questionable because she wants expensive gifts/food in return. On Kimbo's main channel, her bday vlog, Kimbo gifts Michelin 2 bf bracelets and Michelin has the nerve to say, "We're just missing the necklaces." Like what?! She's obviously hinting for Kim to buy them instead of buying some herself.

She's mean because in the same Kimbo Bday video, Michelle calls Kimbo "stupid". On Michelle's bday vlog she laughs at Kimbo for wearing "grandma shoes". Just listen to how they both talk to each other because they both do it.

I'm just sayin', Michelle ain't clueless and she ain't a saint. Birds of a feather flock together.

I 100% agree and well said. I thought that Michelle in the latest uploaded mukbang shows her true colors that are pretty similar to Kim's and by all means go for it, ladies lol.

Saladbar85
Informer
Informer

Post by Saladbar85 »

TechnicolorLips wrote:Speaking of the Michelin Man... Why do a lot of fonts here like and defend Michelle so much? She's trash just like Kimbo. Sure she has a job and goes to school, but she's a brat, a user, lazy, is mean and gives back handed compliments all the time-just like Kim.

Because this is downs’ thread? And I support Michelle using and abusing the fuck out of jiggly puff sumo wrestler. Like I’ve said..if you’re dumb enough to be used, you’re gonna be used.

Perhaps find a michelle thread and go in. This ain’t it chief.

straightonedge
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by straightonedge »

Eh, at one point I thought Michelle could’ve been a genuine person and I’m optimistic to a fault sometimes. I just support her using Kim like a days old towel, because whether or not Michelle is horrible or not, it doesn’t make Kim any less horrible. And I can’t even tell who’s bigger between them now.

leekonions
Learner
Learner

Post by leekonions »

blahcity wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:03 am
Saladbar85 wrote:ImageImage

Look. How. Special. She. Looks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She legit looks like a thumb esp in that first picture. I wonder what her little niece is thinking while staring at her thumb-face auntie.

I wonder what her family thinks of her... Her mother seems to be quite traditionally asian- even if they're happy that she is bringing in the big bucks, there's no way they aren't criticising her weight gain, her useless freeloading boyfriend, and her eating on camera for a living.

blahcity
Lurker
Lurker

Post by blahcity »

Any sort of correction, thumb-face thinks she’s being attacked. Giiiiiirl, I know the follower got it wrong and thought it was grapes, but did you really have to make a separate instastory about it???? You could have just said, nah, they’re cucumbers not grapes and moved on. But instead you had to embarrass her to the rest of your followers. I know names weren’t included but still, she cared for your dogs enough to message you, Kim. She was looking out for them even though she thought wrong. I’m sure she meant well. WHY DO YOU KEEP PREACHING KINDNESS TO EVERYONE BUT CANT DO THE SAME TO OTHERS?!?! These are your followers, Kim. Without them, you’d have to go back to a 9-5 job that requires you to leave your house instead of this privileged sedentary life where you can stay at home and eat your ass off all day and still keep making money. You ungrateful swine.

audacious
Informer
Informer

Post by audacious »

She never had a 9 to 5 job lol and I can't imagine her being hired for one either. Also maybe she does do the mukbangs on different days but just wears the same shirt 5 days in a row and constantly has messy hair?

TechnicolorLips
Gossiper
Gossiper

straightonedge wrote:Eh, at one point I thought Michelle could’ve been a genuine person and I’m optimistic to a fault sometimes. I just support her using Kim like a days old towel, because whether or not Michelle is horrible or not, it doesn’t make Kim any less horrible. And I can’t even tell who’s bigger between them now.
Oh don't get me wrong, I fully agree that it's Kimbo's fault if she wants to be used. Also for all I care Michelin can continue to use her because it's funny to watch. I still think Kimbo's the more terrible out of them because of her racist history.

TechnicolorLips
Gossiper
Gossiper

blahcity wrote:Image

Any sort of correction, thumb-face thinks she’s being attacked. Giiiiiirl, I know the follower got it wrong and thought it was grapes, but did you really have to make a separate instastory about it???? You could have just said, nah, they’re cucumbers not grapes and moved on. But instead you had to embarrass her to the rest of your followers. I know names weren’t included but still, she cared for your dogs enough to message you, Kim. She was looking out for them even though she thought wrong. I’m sure she meant well. WHY DO YOU KEEP PREACHING KINDNESS TO EVERYONE BUT CANT DO THE SAME TO OTHERS?!?! These are your followers, Kim. Without them, you’d have to go back to a 9-5 job that requires you to leave your house instead of this privileged sedentary life where you can stay at home and eat your ass off all day and still keep making money. You ungrateful swine.

Wow Kimbo... She's so passive aggressive lol. Kimbo did that crap a lot when she had a twitter too. "Influencers" like fat Kim who use their subs to bully other people are garbage.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Finally made part 11! viewtopic.php?f=725&t=36993

Return to “Kim Thai”