Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sierra

Post by Ginnyweasley »

sharkbaait wrote:
laylee wrote:
sharkbaait wrote: I like how everyone on here is suddenly a dietician lmao.
While her habits aren’t good, most people fall into a similar trap as Sierra. The difference is she posts herself online and we don’t.
Comparing ketchup to a candy bar is absurd.

She will never lose weight unless she cuts her portions more and increases her workout intensity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lmao ok you don't need to be a dietician to say that gorging on carbs and sugars is bad for you.

Are you not the person who posted

"She needs to change the content of her diet so she doesn’t feel the need to snack so much. Her snacks are more calories than her meals.
Fiber goes a long way and with some fruit, tofu, veggies, whole grains. She could probably feel hungry a lot less often."
Yep. Sure did. I am a registered dietician.

You’re not wrong tho! Over doing it on anything isn’t a great idea :)

Was just saying the sugar content in ketchup is comparable to a candy bar. They’re obviously not the same food but I would say it’s a hidden sugar that is easy to overdo it on since it’s a low cal food and so the sugars sneak in 🤷‍♀️

audacious
Informer
Informer

Re: Sierra "Size Up" Schultzzie: Bigger Belly, No Baby - Part 5

Post by audacious »

I'm a dietician too and you aren't wrong there with the candy bar and sauce that she eats. People don't need to be dieticians or nutritionists to see she eats like crap and yes many people do eat like he but they aren't preaching body positivity and squeezing into clothes 3 sizes too small. So she must really hate her body if she eats like this and treats it like crap...

ChesterCheeto
Debater
Debater

Post by ChesterCheeto »

Re: the pasta in the serving size video: I know it was for a video, and I’m not trying to enforce traditional gender roles at all- but I cannot imagine being Stephen, coming home from a long day at work to a small bowl of plain pasta. No veggies or vegetarian meat in the sauce, or cheese. Again, I know it was for a video but he looks so done with her shit

Flowerpot45
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Flowerpot45 »

ChesterCheeto wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 7:17 pm
Re: the pasta in the serving size video: I know it was for a video, and I’m not trying to enforce traditional gender roles at all- but I cannot imagine being Stephen, coming home from a long day at work to a small bowl of plain pasta. No veggies or vegetarian meat in the sauce, or cheese. Again, I know it was for a video but he looks so done with her shit
not to mention that he works his ass off at work probably and then comes home to sierra saying that she works longer hours than him lol

that bitch ass bowl of pasta.. not even eggs. she could have added eggs. she ain't vegan. or cheese. something. any form of protein. god.

whydoicare67
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by whydoicare67 »

that bitch ass bowl of pasta.
My favorite thing I read today :big<3:

meechee
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by meechee »

Long time lurker here, but I genuinely don't believe most of the food and quantities she claims to eat. She goes on and on in videos about being full from small portions, but if that was the case how would she be the size she is now?

Also I know this is a very specific nitpick, but I can't stand how badly her bras fit!! I was a professional bra fitter for years and there is no chance in HELL she's wearing the right size. Her cups are sitting all kinds of wrong, plus her band size is totally incorrect - she says she always starts on the middle hook, but bras are meant to fit correctly on the loosest hook when you first buy them. Girl needs a proper bra fitting ASAP, though she probably wouldn't listen when the fitter tells her she doesn't actually have "big boobs". Her boobs aren't big for her size at all - she's just big.

7dobb18
Lurker
Lurker

Post by 7dobb18 »

She has a fashion channel yet zero sense of style. And I mean zero. Just fast fashion, cheap, tacky, outdated, unflattering, plain, sense of style. Plus she also preaches bopo yet is so clearly uncomfortable and in denial about her own body. She has a vlog channel with her husband yet they are a regular, suburban, middle-class, average looking, vanilla couple. And she doesn’t even milk what she can out of that. On top of those two projects she has absolutely no business dabbling in...she has a podcast. A podcast, ya know, one of those things creative, well spoken, and educated folk do! Of course our curvy, hourglass, size 14, perfect diction, condiment queen has to record her and her equally plain best friend talking about bopo and white claw and personality tests and babies!! She would never deprive her curvy crew!!! Who is subbing to this type of content? I need to stop watching her. It’s just fascinating watching someone be successful(?) in something they so clearly aren't talented in.

angelfire117
Informer
Informer

Post by angelfire117 »

meechee wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 10:03 pm
Long time lurker here, but I genuinely don't believe most of the food and quantities she claims to eat. She goes on and on in videos about being full from small portions, but if that was the case how would she be the size she is now?

Also I know this is a very specific nitpick, but I can't stand how badly her bras fit!! I was a professional bra fitter for years and there is no chance in HELL she's wearing the right size. Her cups are sitting all kinds of wrong, plus her band size is totally incorrect - she says she always starts on the middle hook, but bras are meant to fit correctly on the loosest hook when you first buy them. Girl needs a proper bra fitting ASAP, though she probably wouldn't listen when the fitter tells her she doesn't actually have "big boobs". Her boobs aren't big for her size at all - she's just big.
Totally agree. I’ve never been a “professional” but when I’ve worked in certain retail stores they taught us how to size/fit bras. I totally rolled my eyes when she mentioned the middle clasp. Her whole bra video made me cringe for all the sizing/fitting issues she displayed.

VickyS
Informer
Informer

Post by VickyS »

https://youtu.be/f2zY_t7dIp4

For yesterdays convo about why she is vegetarian , sure enough , its for environmental reasons . Here is the video . She says it at min 9:45

loli189
Informer
Informer

Post by loli189 »

laylee wrote:
lolidelete89 wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 3:21 pm
Honestly people like Sierra are part of the reason why the feminist movement is now a full-on laughing stock to the general public. You can't do any old thing, scream about how 'empowering' it is and then call it feminism. It's a women's rights movement and right now the last thing we need is a woman, mostly uneducated on the actual facts surrounding sexism in a 1st world society, who preaches about how awesome, empowering and healthy it is to be 40 lbs overweight.
I think she had good intentions but just doesn't execute them well. The relationship between cardio and gender norms is definitely a thing. I have male friends who don't do cardio and only lift because they think cardio is just for people who want to lose weight. Tons of "workout routines for women" only focus on cardio because of the idea that women should just do it to lean down.

She could have said that she wants to empower herself as a woman and do cardio for the benefits it provides her body and say "f u" to monitoring the number on the scale. Or if she doesn't want to do cardio at all because she just doesn't like it and is lazy, then she can say that. But saying she doesn't like cardio because it's anti-feminist is absurd.
Yeah I agree. Although I would argue that a female specific workout routine should involve a larger cardio to weight training ratio than a male one because women, especially older women, are much more prone to weight gain than men and also have a harder time losing weight. Although obviously men should do cardio regularly as well. The ironic thing is that building muscle is also a great way to lose weight because it increases the amount of calories you burn whilst resting. If Sierra is doing it properly and still eating the same amount, she should start losing fat. Her meals look so boring though, idk how she gets by on so few vegetables.
ThAt'S mY oPiNiOn :?

backagain12
Debater
Debater

Re: Sierra

Post by backagain12 »

VickyS wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 11:01 pm
https://youtu.be/f2zY_t7dIp4

For yesterdays convo about why she is vegetarian , sure enough , its for environmental reasons . Here is the video . She says it at min 9:45

Omg she had the nerve to say she’s a huge environmentalist PHAHAHAHAHA I’m sorry but what a contradiction she lives in..... alll that fast fashion and unnecessary spending adding to the demand for more fast fashion!! Lmao wow Sierra just wow in denial about almost everything lol

wake up
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by wake up »

ChesterCheeto wrote:
God, I was so pissed at that. She can make herself the "one serving size" of pasta and make Stephen a regular amount. On top of that, I thought she'd at least make her own sauce - it's just chopped tomatoes, sautéed onions, garlic, pepper and some herbs maybe. Could have added carrots and maybe vegetarian mince meat to have some protein. Instead she probably dumped the pasta into unsalted boiling water and added the red sauce she heated up. I'm surprised she didn't heat it up in the microwave.

Pikchu_Parade
Learner
Learner

Post by Pikchu_Parade »

ChesterCheeto wrote:
I have not watched the video yet, but she could have easily put some Gardein beefless ground on the stove and cooked it. That is typically what I put in my pasta as its cooking time is pretty similar to pasta. And it would have been one more thing she could detail in the video.

Post by Guest »

Pikchu_Parade wrote:
Sun Oct 06, 2019 3:56 am
ChesterCheeto wrote:
I have not watched the video yet, but she could have easily put some Gardein beefless ground on the stove and cooked it. That is typically what I put in my pasta as its cooking time is pretty similar to pasta. And it would have been one more thing she could detail in the video.
Yeah just because she wants to get fat off of carbs doesn’t mean her husband should have to face the same fate

Post by Guest »

I posted a comment about how intuitive eating isn’t for everyone because for some people (myself included) it leads to significant weight gain. Wouldn’t you know that comment is *poof* gone when I look on incognito mode.

She can moderate her comments however she wants, but I can’t respect someone who censors anyone with an opinion that doesn’t 100% fit their narrative. I unsubscribed a few weeks ago and now I think I’m done watching entirely.

Post by Guest »

AnnieT2 wrote: I posted a comment about how intuitive eating isn’t for everyone because for some people (myself included) it leads to significant weight gain. Wouldn’t you know that comment is *poof* gone when I look on incognito mode.

She can moderate her comments however she wants, but I can’t respect someone who censors anyone with an opinion that doesn’t 100% fit their narrative. I unsubscribed a few weeks ago and now I think I’m done watching entirely.
I think for her intuitive eating is just “I eat what I want when I want, whether it be a whole bag of Cheetos or a whole bottle of ketchup.” Whereas intuitive eating for a healthier person would be eating healthful foods that give you good, long-lasting energy and moderating portions based on what you feel you need at the time.

Sbirket
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Sbirket »

Screenshot_20191006_145144_com.instagram.android.jpg

I know her clothes all fit in weird ways, but can someone tell me what's going on with her torso in this picture?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

abahney
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by abahney »

Sbirket wrote:
Sun Oct 06, 2019 6:54 am
Screenshot_20191006_145144_com.instagram.android.jpg
I know her clothes all fit in weird ways, but can someone tell me what's going on with her torso in this picture?
Her trying to twist in a weird way to make her very visible stomach less so, and photoshop

BettyCrocker1
Informer
Informer

Post by BettyCrocker1 »

She always looks like a fucking Teletubby. At least the bra looks like it fits,this time.

Return to “Sierra Schultzzie”