Wendy Loving Life

Re: Wendy Loving Life

Post by Guest »

Did anyone watch the video she made about trying to remove the pigment from her micro bladed/shaded eyebrows?

One of her eyebrows is a big red pigmented mess from lightening it and she hopes it will turn beige over time. No, Wendy, it will lighten to pink, which I guess is better than red?

She was so unclear with the practitioner who did the tattoo, it’s no wonder she didn’t like what she got. She’s so indecisive about everything and of course she was copying a co-worker who had hers done. I can’t quite understand why she didn’t just go to the same person that her co-worker went to! She probably was impatient and didn’t want to wait for an opening. Wendy is so impulsive and wish-washy. She didn’t like that there was no arch in her brow, why didn’t she show the practitioner a photo of the eyebrows she wanted in the he first place? She’s never happy with anything. She comes across on camera like she’s mildly disappointed but we all know she gets unhinged, negative, and defensive without much provocation.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I would have loved to hear her after she got it done! Things like that you go to an experienced professional who has
done work you approve of. Like Posh said she was copying someone else. You can’t copy someone all the time for your
whole life. She is 50 years old. She should be her own woman by now. Not following trends.

It is unbelievable that someone her age is so indecisive. I bet her husband had to listen to her pitching a fit.

Post by Guest »

I’ll be honest, I would have a royal cow if someone messed up my eyebrows because I don’t have bangs, lol. But I would never get mine micro-bladed without completely vetting the person. And I would rather go to someone who has done it on someone I know or liked on someone else. I don’t think I’d ever do it though, it’s just too tricky to get right. I’m fair skinned and blonde and my eyebrows are light blonde, I’d be so afraid they’d look too dark! And they’re really dark when you first get them done.

I didn’t think Wendy’s eyebrows turned out bad, I actually liked the shape, they didn’t seem boxy or IG trendy imo. I kind of wish she left them alone, because that big red streak is terrible, at least she can hide it with her bangs!!

She gets really caught up with trends and shopping. The more you do/buy the more you want, it’s insatiable. I think her involvement with social media is really unhealthy for her.

Return to “U-Z”