qvr2086
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jaclyn "CEO: Can't Even Operate" Eilers - Sorry Not Sorry - Part 94

Post by qvr2086 »

Comin out from lurkin to leave this gem
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
fuck you

criniti88
Talker
Talker

Post by criniti88 »

New thread?:

Jaclyn "Convienient Anxiety" Eilers ft Puff Daddy - Mo Money Less Refunds

Amazing that my autocorrect changed Eilers to fillers if the needle fits...

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

PlastixRecruiter
Informer
Informer

Post by PlastixRecruiter »

Does Rachel have a side hustle at Revelist? Maybe the refund money is being put to use? It's always brought up on my recommended pages and they're always up Jaclyn's ass.

https://www.revelist.com/beauty-news-/j ... ming/16351

Like bitch...
๐Ÿ‘WE๐Ÿ‘ARE๐Ÿ‘ NOT๐Ÿ‘COMMENTING๐Ÿ‘ON๐Ÿ‘YOUR๐Ÿ‘BODY๐Ÿ‘ WE'RE๐Ÿ‘JUST๐Ÿ‘TALKING๐Ÿ‘ABOUT๐Ÿ‘YOUR๐Ÿ‘JUVADERM๐Ÿ‘FILLED๐Ÿ‘SUPERDOME๐Ÿ‘

Error 505: Recipient could not compute the message being relayed, user error detected. Recipient is experiencing a blockage from an excessive amount of Juvaderm and is unable to communicate this message to the proper gateway. Please try again at a later time.

H8trAide
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by H8trAide »

There is a difference between being anxious and having anxiety. Itโ€™s normal to be anxious about something.

Crippling anxiety that this chic speaks of is not her problem. Sheโ€™s using it for attention and to keep people from bringing up lipstick gate.

And the CPAP machine and the Chanel blanket. Really!!! Iโ€™m waiting for the closet account to post where you can get the blanket. Oh and the machine. She probably has a link.

And you have to have a sleep study to get one. So she has sleep apnea now too!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Keeping it real 24 hours a day 7 days a week!!

ladyevil
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ladyevil »

Anxiety, or guilt? I could see her feeling on edge because she fucked so many people over and now people are continuing to call her out. And she prob is a bit scared to be seen in public because so many people are (rightfully) angry at what she's done and she knows someone is gonna confront her someday. That's not anxiety, that's warranted guilt and shame.

gossipgirl13
Lurker
Lurker

Post by gossipgirl13 »

I love that the Chanel blanket seems to be flipped so that everyone can see it's designer. Lord forbid she use a "regular" blanket when trying to get sympathy from her stans. My eyes have never rolled so hard.

julebox722
Informer
Informer

Post by julebox722 »

Why does she constantly tweet about her dogs?
You're not special because you love your dogs. Most people love their dogs.
Actually, you're just not special at all. Just a liar and a con-artist.

julebox722
Informer
Informer

Post by julebox722 »

I have a theory about why no pictures from Italy. I'm wondering if THIS time around with whatever "business" she's doing, she's keeping it off social media. She probably had a lot of promo pictures taken there but is not leaking them until it's time to reveal it because it kind of back fired on her last time. Who knows though, she's never able to keep her mouth shut about anything...

MissPrissyPriss
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by MissPrissyPriss »

julebox722 wrote: โ†‘
Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:00 am
I have a theory about why no pictures from Italy. I'm wondering if THIS time around with whatever "business" she's doing, she's keeping it off social media. She probably had a lot of promo pictures taken there but is not leaking them until it's time to reveal it because it kind of back fired on her last time. Who knows though, she's never able to keep her mouth shut about anything...
Even if this were the case, she told the world she was going to Italy for work so posting some touristy pictures like others in her entourage would be expected. Itโ€™s just hard to take touristy pictures from your hotel bed...thatโ€™s why there are none.
Same shit, different day

bitch1992

Post by bitch1992 »

MissPrissyPriss wrote: โ†‘
Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:08 am
Even if this were the case, she told the world she was going to Italy for work so posting some touristy pictures like others in her entourage would be expected. Itโ€™s just hard to take touristy pictures from your hotel bed...thatโ€™s why there are none.
She travels placed before... she usually posts on her insta story about the room and what it looked like she staying. But she only shows a bit when her crew open the champagne..... nothing.
But her sister posts few locations in Italy on her insta story.

Mortichia
Informer
Informer

Post by Mortichia »

Would you think she'd post pictures constantly like before, doesn't matter if she's indoors or one foot outdoors, selfie here,selfie there,heavy filter and her moon face covering everything. Maybe she's really embarrassed and don't post selfies cause people are calling her out constantly about the fillers. She looks like a hamster with his cheek pockets full ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚ if someone puts on weight is not as puffy on the face, it must be medical and or only fillers. And major eye roll about any of her Twitts ๐Ÿ™„ and I'm sorry, I love animals, but that breed of dog is not too pretty, and reminds me of those valley girls, carrying their dogs in a bag ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚ and she doesn't care about them cause she's not treating them well, she only fishing for likes gtfo :FU: :roll:

bitch1992

Post by bitch1992 »

MissPrissyPriss wrote: โ†‘
Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:08 am
She travels placed before... she usually posts on her insta story about the room and what it looked like she staying. And post on her insta story the stuff they do. The only thing she post just either her family and crew went for lunch or dinner. But she only shows a bit when her crew open the champagne..... nothing.
But her sister posts few locations in Italy on her insta story.

Lil_Toast3r
Debater
Debater

Post by Lil_Toast3r »

PlastixRecruiter wrote:Error 505: Recipient could not compute the message being relayed, user error detected. Recipient is experiencing a blockage from an excessive amount of Juvaderm and is unable to communicate this message to the proper gateway. Please try again at a later time.
Maโ€™am I need this on a shirt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

Return to โ€œJaclynhill1โ€