Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ICovetThreeTonedHair - part 2

Post by BrideOfFrankenstein »

Gossgrl wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:36 am
pretty sad that Alix needed such a break from a month of basically a normal work schedule. (normal for youtubers, not for most human beings.)
Nothing new though. Since the moment she started youtube she's been disappearing on and off for one of two months. Seems impossible for her to work 3+ months in a row.

I don't blame her for taking a month long break after doing something as intense and draining as ICovetJune though. I mean, how did she cope?! It must've been exhausting! :roll:

bevflannery
Talker
Talker

Post by bevflannery »

BrideOfFrankenstein wrote:
Gossgrl wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:36 am
pretty sad that Alix needed such a break from a month of basically a normal work schedule. (normal for youtubers, not for most human beings.)
Nothing new though. Since the moment she started youtube she's been disappearing on and off for one of two months. Seems impossible for her to work 3+ months in a row.

I don't blame her for taking a month long break after doing something as intense and draining as ICovetJune though. I mean, how did she cope?! It must've been exhausting! :roll:
Was her last YouTube video the cringe fest one? Maybe she’s too embarrassed to show her face?! ImageImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RosalitaRaspberry
Debater
Debater

Post by RosalitaRaspberry »

TTGirl wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:29 pm

I don’t get the “look at my crotch” photo. It isn’t aesthetically pleasing to the eyes if you ask me. Plus her jeans look so tight (digging in) they just don’t look comfy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This crotch shot makes her look way skinnier than she actually is. Which I'm assuming is why she posted it, because why else would you post such an unattractive shot.

rustandust
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by rustandust »

Imageanyone seen her story about this tkmaxx ottoman? about how she saw it in store and had no way of getting it home, then took an uber then lost her wallet, got the ottoman home then realized she could have ordered it online. then posts an affiliate link to it?? i’m confused like how isit she went through all that trouble and have an affiliate link to this product

evolsirap
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by evolsirap »

I just don’t understand why she had to get a small Uber when she could have simply called for a regular taxi, perhaps a van with ample trunk space? Like yeah, if I picked up a customer with that ridiculous ottoman I’d be pissed too. I wouldn’t want her to be scuffing up my vehicle. Or even use your own car next time you plan on furniture shopping?

And it just goes to show how she has zero self control when shopping... #consumerism

mileymoo
Debater
Debater

Post by mileymoo »

So, she's disappeared off of YouTube again...how does she make a living?

evolsirap
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by evolsirap »

mileymoo wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:38 am
She’s even disappeared off Instagram too. She’s never usually this hush hush... I wonder if it’s about that medical thing she was talking about weeks ago?

RosalitaRaspberry
Debater
Debater

Post by RosalitaRaspberry »

evolsirap wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:04 am
mileymoo wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:38 am
She’s even disappeared off Instagram too. She’s never usually this hush hush... I wonder if it’s about that medical thing she was talking about weeks ago?
She disappears so much, that I don't find it out of the ordinary anymore when she's gone for a bit. Alix has always been the type of person that is severely overwhelmed just by the happenings of everyday life (even before her Mom died). I think she struggles daily with anxiety/panic attacks and depression (and possibly a touch of agoraphobia). I think when she goes away for an extended amount of time it's probably because she's in an extended period of stress/anxiety and just shuts down.

On a side note, I just checked out her Twitter and she liked a tweet by Josh (Suzie's ex) about an award he was nominated for. The tweet was sent out on July 23, so she's still around.

Weird Vagina
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Post by Weird Vagina »

it's time for a new thread, any title suggestions?

evolsirap
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by evolsirap »

ICrotchShotThee - TK Maxx-ed Out of Content

mileymoo
Debater
Debater

Post by mileymoo »

RosalitaRaspberry wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:36 pm
evolsirap wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:04 am
She disappears so much, that I don't find it out of the ordinary anymore when she's gone for a bit. Alix has always been the type of person that is severely overwhelmed just by the happenings of everyday life (even before her Mom died). I think she struggles daily with anxiety/panic attacks and depression (and possibly a touch of agoraphobia). I think when she goes away for an extended amount of time it's probably because she's in an extended period of stress/anxiety and just shuts down.

On a side note, I just checked out her Twitter and she liked a tweet by Josh (Suzie's ex) about an award he was nominated for. The tweet was sent out on July 23, so she's still around.
I've always rooted for Alix and liked her, but I totally tuned out of her content over the past year. Not only is it sporadic, I just don't feel like her heart is in it at all anymore. She does really seem to struggle. I wonder should she finally give up the ghost and get a "normal" job if she gets so overwhelmed by YouTube and clearly isn't enjoying it? She just seems to be caught in a constant cycle.

lavieenrose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lavieenrose »

The problem is that Alix would unlikely be able to handle an everyday job which would require her to report somewhere on a consistent basis whether full time or part time. I really like Alix too and patiently waited for her videos but I have pretty much given up on her. If she is struggling and needs to work on herself, she should just put it out there in simple terms and not waffle about. It would be one thing if youtube was just a hobby for her but it is a source of income and she would post ads etc and make a living off people watching and engaging with her so at this point it is unfair of her to make money off people while ditching her job and only return when it works for her. I'm not saying she can't take a break, but her breaks are longer than her "work".

Cinnamon roll
Talker
Talker

Post by Cinnamon roll »

Weird Vagina wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:26 pm
it's time for a new thread, any title suggestions?
ICovetDatMan and not making any content

Weird Vagina
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Post by Weird Vagina »

Return to “I Covet Thee”