anyone here NOT hate bunny?

finulum
Stalker
Stalker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: anyone here NOT hate bunny?

Post by finulum »

her initial impression me was... jarring, but the more you watch her the more you realize she has a heart of gold. i love her lots

Nance
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Nance »

I love her personality, not all her videos are entertaining (not a big fan of her unboxing), but I watch them in background while doing other Internet stuffs, very relaxing. I prefer her reviews.

missclaaire
Learner
Learner

Post by missclaaire »

I really like her! Sometimes it's exhausting to watch her, but I love her personality. Especially that she likes make up but is totally fine with her flaws you know? The video of her teeth and her mentality actually inspired me to accept myself. I also like her "silly" behaviour, like the "engaging earthworm" in her Follow me around videos, I'm sad she doesn't do that anymore :D

shutupSIRI
Learner
Learner

Post by shutupSIRI »

I enjoyed her content more when she was less overly energetic, but I did like her recent 'this video took a wrong turn' quite a lot because she was real with her audience and she needs to give less fucks about what the 12 year olds watching her videos think.

pitstain
Lurker
Lurker

Post by pitstain »

I really love Bunny and I feel awful about how her haters talk about her, honestly. She has made some bad videos but she really doesn't deserve the hate she's getting tbh.
Her channel was recommended to me by a friend of mine who told me she reminded her of me, both her style, appearance and certain mannerisms. At first I was a bit taken aback because the faces she makes can be a bit... jarring? But the more I watched the more I relate to her and appreciate what she does.

I love that she hasn't had her teeth fixed, my teeth are HUGE and I got bullied a crap ton for them when I was a kid so it's refreshing to see someone who doesn't give in to traditional beauty standards. Braces are painful as hell and if you don't need them and don't want them, why go through all that?

Nance
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Nance »

My teeth aren't crest white and I have a gap, so I don't mind not perfect teeth as long as they are clean. I was also a teen in the 90s so I can relate to her a lot with the school notebooks with picture of celebrities, the clothing, etc.

It just she seems to have so much stuffs, like small toys, etc, I don't really get it, but if she liked it, it's her choice.

Anyway, I love watching her 2 channels (banana peppers and her main), very relaxing while doing other things.

shutupSIRI
Learner
Learner

Post by shutupSIRI »

I like listening to her rant, so I feel that I'll be visiting Banana Peppers more than her main channel now that "Bunny 2.0" is here. Her new video was cool but I just felt more distant from her with the professional editing, expensive test item and random EDM in the background. Bunny has really REALLY good taste in music, it felt impersonal.

I_only_envy_cats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by I_only_envy_cats »

pitstain wrote:I love that she hasn't had her teeth fixed, my teeth are HUGE and I got bullied a crap ton for them when I was a kid so it's refreshing to see someone who doesn't give in to traditional beauty standards. Braces are painful as hell and if you don't need them and don't want them, why go through all that?
Aww, I'm sorry girl. I actually think the so-called "chipmunk" teeth are cute as hell. For example, the actress who plays Gilly in GOT? She's beyond adorable. Sometimes braces are necessary, but when they're not the end result is absolutely horrible. It looks like dentures, eww. And don't even get me started about veneers. Little imperfections are to be embraced, hugs :love2:

DeeBeeBee
Lurker
Lurker

Post by DeeBeeBee »

I like her for her uniqueness. She isn't the typical cookie-cutter YouTube.

BaconBaconBacon
Informer
Informer

Post by BaconBaconBacon »

I really love Bunny..I've watched her since the beginning but haven't ever followed her beyond YouTube for the most part. I had stopped watching her for a while until recently, her content was just too kiddish for me all the time but I'm happy she did that series with Shane and is trying to be herself again.

Anyway, I know this thread is beyond dead but I'd hate to even read her trash thread. I asked this almost a year ago but no one really seemed to know for sure so I'm asking again lol. Are her and Dogman married? It came to my attention today because in her "RELAXING Mystery Unboxing" video she seemed to have a wedding/engagement ring on. I know she's for sure the type of person to not care what finger a ring is on and it might just be a vintage ring she likes or even one Dogman gave her as a sentiment and not necessarily an engagement but I'm just curious is anyone knows for sure?

socialtwerker
Talker
Talker

Post by socialtwerker »

I asked this almost a year ago but no one really seemed to know for sure so I'm asking again lol. Are her and Dogman married? It came to my attention today because in her "RELAXING Mystery Unboxing" video she seemed to have a wedding/engagement ring on. I know she's for sure the type of person to not care what finger a ring is on and it might just be a vintage ring she likes or even one Dogman gave her as a sentiment and not necessarily an engagement but I'm just curious is anyone knows for sure?
No one knows for sure at this point. It's been a big discussion on her trash thread. Some people have supposedly searched the whole of the U.S. for a marriage license under their names (it's public record) and claim they couldn't find one, but I take the stuff I read on here with a grain of salt. I don't care enough to do the search for myself. But yeah, in her most recent "venting" video you an clearly see she's wearing two rings, like a wedding band and an engagement ring. I wouldn't be surprised to find out that they just exchanged rings without actually marrying. A lot of people have speculated that if they were married or engaged, Bunny wouldn't want people to know because it would make her seem older and less relatable to her younger audience.

audrey95
Lurker
Lurker

Post by audrey95 »

I really like Bunny as a person but I have grown bored of her content for the past (nearly 3) years.. I re-watch her videos from 2011-2015 occasionally. 2012-2014 videos are my favorite stage(s) of her content. I’m still subscribed to both of her channels but I don’t watch most of her videos. It makes me a little sad that I don’t enjoy her new videos like I used to.

missclaaire
Learner
Learner

Post by missclaaire »

audrey95 wrote:I really like Bunny as a person but I have grown bored of her content for the past (nearly 3) years.. I re-watch her videos from 2011-2015 occasionally. 2012-2014 videos are my favorite stage(s) of her content. I’m still subscribed to both of her channels but I don’t watch most of her videos. It makes me a little sad that I don’t enjoy her new videos like I used to.
I have a similar thing. I used to enjoy her so much but it seems like she lost her.. light? All she does now seems forced, she doesn't seem as positive and joyful. I can't explain it better but she's not herself somehow? and I don't enjoy her content than anymore... which also, makes me sad

Addie999
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Addie999 »

Iv always really enjoyed bunnies content and I relate so much to her troubles with anxiety. I think she did work hard to get where she is and receives hate too much.

She dosnt claim to be perfect and is trying to do something she enjoys. I suppose thats my only opinion.
People talking about how annoying her voice is , I feel like they need to just accept that is the way she is. It took me a while to get used to her accent and energy but I am still on her side and very interested in her.

melissah
Debater
Debater

Post by melissah »

I like her, I think she seems like a nice person.

Eldritch_Observer
Learner
Learner

Post by Eldritch_Observer »

I try not to hate anyone but I do enjoy those who criticize her video quality & such. It is very interesting. Yes I still watch some of her videos as long as they aren't over 20 minutes long and I still enjoy the Does This Thing Really Work series. But even though I don't hate her, It's obvious there's been a decline in the quality of her videos.
:HK: ♥ Gossip is just news running ahead of itself in a red satin dress. ♥ :HK:

Doge729
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Doge729 »

No and let me just say I still hate GRAV3YARDGIRL for what she did to Garrett and how everyone ganged up on him for that prank he did in Shane's series ...i literally hate her.

beauregard
Stalker
Stalker

Post by beauregard »

Doge729 wrote:
Fri Jun 16, 2023 9:13 pm
No and let me just say I still hate GRAV3YARDGIRL for what she did to Garrett and how everyone ganged up on him for that prank he did in Shane's series ...i literally hate her.
Wow, I'm actually coming out of Lurkerville to post on THIS of all threads, but I recently rewatched the video you're referring to (probably around the time you necroed this three-year dead thread) and was dumbstruck by how RUDE Shane and Garrett were about Bunny's beliefs and interests, especially in a special place she had personally invited them all to, trying to share what was special about it to a broader audience. The entire Shane Film Crew was super-gross throughout the entire thing, and the prank was obscenely disgusting, since they leveraged how sPoOkiE the shop was and basically slandered an unconventional business from the start.

If you are capable of HATE towards someone who reacted poorly to a "prank" already in poor taste, Edit the rest of the sentence due to rule 1a. Tar, Site Admin
You've already given 3 years of your life to dwelling on this, hope that goes well for you! God bless!
Last edited by tar on Mon Jun 26, 2023 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Edit part of statement

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

This thread is now locked. It is an old that was left open and is now locked. Any discussion about Bunny can take place in the current thread.

Return to “grav3yardgirl”