Origins Deep Pore Cleanser
Origins High Potency Night a Mins Night Cream
Origins Youth Renewing Face Oil
Bobbi Brown Bronze Glow highlighter
NARS Satin Lip Pencil (in Bansar)
Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder
Sephora Pro Fan Brush
Beauty Blender/Solid cleanser pack

I'm interested to see what you guys have!

RubyTwoShoes
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sephora VIB Sale

Post by RubyTwoShoes »

My list:
Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer
Boscia detoxifying black cleanser
Josie Maran 100% pure aragan oil (light formula)
Hourglass opaque rouge liquid lipstick (canvas)
Bumble and Bumble prep
Too Faced milk chocolate soleil (I'm very fair and looking for a winter alternative to Nars Laguna)
Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb

Continuing to add/edit daily ;)

OhGirlNo
Learner
Learner

Post by OhGirlNo »

Anastasia eyebrow stencils (have always wanted to give these a try!)
Becca resurfacing primer (I've been squeezing the life out of a sample for a VERY long time!)
MUFE face and body foundation - This is the first foundation in years I'm actually repurchasing after finishing up. Love it.
MUFE shine on powder compact (still on my maybe list)
Soap & Glory Foam Call Shower Gel (another repurchase - LOVE this!)
Sheseido Cotton pads (Repurchase. These are the best!)
Maison Martin Margiela 'Replica' Jazz Club cologne (This is a maybe. It's expensive so it depends how deep I want to reach into my pockets!)

Maris Crane
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Maris Crane »

Armani Master Corrector #1
Caudalie VinoPerfect Brightening Serum
Hourglass Dim Infusion blush
NARS Audacious lipstick in Raquel or Anita (leaning more towards Anita though!)

RubyTwoShoes
Learner
Learner

Post by RubyTwoShoes »

I'm editing my basket and keep getting booted off the site :x
Anyone else having difficulty?

idonteven
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by idonteven »

I'm not a VIB but was thankful to get 20% off through the friends and family discount since I know someone who works there. I got the makeup forever mat velvet foundation which I love and the boscia pore strips which i returned because they didn't work ]:

If you go on the sephora facebook page hellllla people are complaining and going nuts about not being able to get on the website. I just checked and it's still down! They really fucked up this time...Hopefully they'll extend the sale. Not too great when you piss off your most important customers. Honestly if I was VIB and planning on buying right now I'd just go somewhere else even if it was more expensive.

smashthebox
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smashthebox »

Ya the site has been up and down a lot. They offered Canadians no duty charges until Nov 10 which is amazing, people dont even know they are being charged extra duty which is hilarious. I think VIB Rouge members really shouldnt be charged anything extra, but Canadians always get the short end.

I got a lot, and will order more once the site settles down, a lot of stuff has sold out already the popular things.
Some of the notable stuff:
Glam Glow Holiday Set of 3 masks
Origins Bestsellers Kit
Hourglass ambient light palette
Too Faced melted kisses set
Beauty blender duo and liquid cleanser set
Fresh Skincare idols set
Bite beauty mini double ended lipstick thingys (got a couple of these)
Bite beauty matte lip pencil minis (got a few of those too)
Bite beauty high pigment pencil holiday set
NARS Digital world lip pencil set
NARS Sheer Glow foundation
FAB cheers to good skin or something holiday set
Laura Mercier caviar stick eyeshadow set
Bobbi Brown longwear eye shadow pencil set
KAT VON D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation
NARS Audacious lipstick in Anita and Barbara
BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector in Moonstone mini size
Dior star foundation
Dolce and Gabanna Light Blue duo (perfume and body lotion)

jswithlove
Debater
Debater

Post by jswithlove »

I already purchased:
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz
Benefit Cosmetics Gimme Brow
Benefit Cosmetics Cheeky Sweet Spot Box O' Blushes
Algenist Complete Eye Renewal Balm
CLINIQUE Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel
MUFE HD Invisible Cover Foundation (after using my moms forever b/c were the same shade, I bought my own)
Sephora Favorites Perfume Sampler For Her (a XMAS gift, not for me)
3 philosophy Snow Angel Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath Ornament (again, XMAS gifts)

...still looking to maybe purchase a lip product

ItsBoozysLife
Learner
Learner

Post by ItsBoozysLife »

Does anyone have a friends and family code they could share with me pretty please? <3 Already half the items I had in my basket are sold out and I'm only VIP so I can't use my coupon code until the 11th. :?

Nance
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Nance »

I have to say my experience always been average, it's just that I found they are so cheap in samples, I spend like 500+$ in perfume and got like random samples of cream/lip products I don't care, yes I got double points because it was double points week, but for what use, on the website I can't spend more points on anything I like. I just wanted perfume samples, I bought perfumes, I love perfumes, I rarely put makeup beside a lip balm / lipstick and I'm already full of them.

So in 1-2 week we should have 15% discount for the VIB thing and I'm not even pump about it. I have a list of perfumes I would like to smell on place (I spray them in small self-made envelops) and then choose, but I don't know if I would buy them there or the store close to them The Bay, that have way more perfumes selection and are WAY less cheaper in samples, I can have 2-5 samples per perfumes bought. So I wondering which is better, have samples that I could take my time to see if I enjoyed them or 15% off. There is some perfumes I can't get in The Bay (like Moschino Fresh Couture, Nina Luna...), so I will take a look for them at Sephora and for perfumes that cost a lot (like Chloe) maybe the 15% is worth, but I just don't like Sephora in general. Always too crowded, can't barely walk, the staffs isn't that bad but most of the time too busy, but their loyalty marketing programs sucks with their useless points you can't spend on stuff you like, samples you don't care...

Nance
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Nance »

God I hate Sephora with a divine passion, I need to rant. So I went there to buy some perfumes, most of them weren't in store, only online or to a bigger store, the VIB 15% is for everything in stores, you can only use the online code once.

I wanted them to order Moschino Fresh Couture. They didn't know the VIB code, you would think since this a special week they would know the Rouge / VIB / Insider codes by heart, they ask me to look in my email for the code, but I don't have a smartphone or Sephora newsletters because I don't want their spam, they finally got the code, but then you need a credit card, I don't have one and my mom card didn't have money on it, I wanted to pay CASH, they didn't want to, this is the first time it's happen to me, most other store accept cash for online order in stores, it was so weird. We decide to give up, I will order it at home even if I don't usually blind buy perfume, I love the Moschino bottle (I know this is stupid) and I don't hate citrus perfumes.

So I buy Marc Jacobs Daisy, I was suppose to have a bonus gift with the purchase, when I ask for it (because they didn't offered me, of course), they gave 2 one-use cream samples that I didn't care because this is the only thing they have.

It was also my birthday, so I pick the Kat Von D samples, even if I despise her the other choice suck even more. So I have 1 setting powder I don't care, 1 liquid eyeliner I don't care, 3 one-use lipstick samples not really my colors, good lord....

I order Moschino Fresh Couture online, I put money on my mom credit card, I hope everything will be alright, the last time I order online from them for a Too Faced lipstick I had to call them and reorder because the name of my mom card didn't match my name, I hope it will not do that every single time, god I hate them, hate them, you have no idea. I need to vent. They have no idea what products they have in stores when you ask, their system is just not practical, their loyalty program suck, it's always crowdy and should have more than 2 cashiers to take orders, they are super cheap in samples. I saw reviews online where they say they make perfume samples if you ask them, are you fucking kidding? They must live in another timeline.

Just after Sephora we went to The Bay, with a 10$ discount per perfume, Sephora 15% off would have been better discount but I think unless I'm looking for best-sellers perfumes or makeup, I will stay away from Sephora. The Bay was so better in comparison, the SAs know where to found all the perfumes I wanted to sniff in the mini envelopes I made, I ended up buying only two perfumes Escada Miami Blossom and Lolita Lempicka Sweet, the SA I know went crazy and give 15+ perfume samples, plus a mini gift set you have with Lolita Sweet and they also give me a Burberry makeup pouch I think I was for my birthday. They almost run after me when I say I wanted to smell Jean Paul Gaultier Scandal to give me samples because this is a new perfume. It was a world of difference.

Return to “Sephora”