Justreading4fun wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 6:47 am
audacious wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 6:12 am
mbn_0310 wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:45 pm
Nugget1231 wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:36 pm
cbean1423 wrote:Honestly, as much as I find her annoying and her video content lazy, I'm concerned for Sierra's health with the way she has gained weight so quickly. Such rapid weight gain usually means something is physically or emotionally going on that is stressing her body out to shift it into survival mode (meaning the body prioritizes storing fat). I hope she goes to a doctor and gets tests done because she might have a thyroid or hormonal issue. I would DM this to her on instagram but I feel like she would just see it as an attack and might even post it for sympathy. Sierra, if you are reading this, please go to a doctor and make sure your health is okay! And if there is no underlying issue, then you need to get with a physical trainer and nutritionist because carrying excess fat isn't good for your body and will make having children more risky.
I was thinking the same thing. She claims to eat relatively healthy and work out a decent amount, so she shouldn’t be gaining weight this quickly... there could be something serious going on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She thinks being vegetarian makes her healthy but she eats shit processed foods only
Other than her bipolar, I dont think its anything other than overeating. She puts on an act that she is working out heaps and eating healthy but you see glimpses of her just eating so much junk like pizza and burgers and chips e.g. when carrie was staying over
Exactly sis is just overeating/eating junk
And a bagel and cream cheese every single morning is literally the worst thing you can eat if you have a weight concern. I used to eat one every morning when I was young, but as soon as I had to battle my weight, that was over. A bagel and cream cheese (while delicious) is just condensed processed carbs topped with fat. I'm always thrown by it when she goes to Starbucks (even when in NYC!) to get one. I love pizza, too, but when I do indulge (rarely) it takes me days to get the bloat back off. Anyway, she eats poorly, period.

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Sierra Schultzzie

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

Carrie’s Coachella pajama video was a cute concept and about 1000x less cringy than whatever the fuck Sierra’s Coachella video was. Bleh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zomgshields
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sierra Schultzzie

Post by Zomgshields »

It looks like her husband finally got a haircut on her instastory and he looks so much better with short styled hair 😱
Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if one remembers to turn on the light

Return to “Sierra Schultzzie”