Tanya Burr: Always An Egg-stra, Never The Star (Part 34)

whatisgoingon2019
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tanya Burr: Always An Egg-stra, Never The Star (Part 34)

Post by whatisgoingon2019 »

belbeauty29 wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:10 am
So Jim has said on his insta stories that he’s waiting for the sale of his place to go through before he can buy somewhere new. So, they are selling then? Unless he has another place I’ve forgotten about!
I just watched Jim's IGTV Q&A (the one where he says he's a film snob now because he writes scripts :roll: ). In it he says he can't wait to start a family of his own. He also says that his life changed quite drastically and quite suddenly. The suddenly part is what struck me as interesting and telling. I think if a couple were growing apart, then they wouldn't describe the split as "sudden." Rather it would be a long time coming. Makes me think that something happened to cause the split...

mg95
Informer
Informer

Post by mg95 »

I’m not sure if he meant they were selling the house either. In his IGTV Q&A he said “the house i’m looking at has a lot of windows” when speaking about his moodiness and grumpiness and how he probably has S.A.D. At least he’s somewhat self aware that he’s a bit of a jerk. He also said while everything else is going well career-wise his ultimate goal is to start a family. I think a major factor in the split is that he was ready and Tan wasn’t. Especially with his twin brother having a child and leaving him as the only childless Chapman

snuffy777
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by snuffy777 »

She's barely recognizable anymore. I don't know if it's just natural aging, or that she dropped the weight too quickly and in an unhealthy manner, but her face is so sunken in and literally lacking any volume now. She looks almost skeletal in the face and she's not even that skinny. :?

Just, bullshit that this is the happiest she's ever been, that she has a new lease on life etc. :roll:. She would be looking good outwardly, as people who are "in alignment" just somehow glow and are naturally pretty. This is the worst she's ever looked imho.

summerlove90

Post by summerlove90 »

^ Yeah whatever weight she has lost appears to have gone from her face first. She has no fat or plumpness left in her cheeks.

Kit168
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Kit168 »

She can avoid being accused of taking drugs to lose weight now, she can say it was the breakup that made her lose weight, even though she’s been lying about it all along. Although I still suspect she’s been taking Adderall since the play to help her focus and give her some confidence and probably stuck with it when she saw it helped her lose weight. Also she probably wanted to lose some weight cos she was worried about being single and getting dates.

Regarding her dating, although she’s lost weight she looks ill and potential dates are not gonna be attracted to someone on the rebound with emotional baggage going through a divorce. Someone mentioned her going out with actors or hipsters :? WTF a genuine hipster wouldn’t touch that dumb bitch with a 10 foot pole, they’d have zero in common, same with actors :rofl: The only dates I could see her with are people who wanna use her for freebies or to get a leg up on SM, like Rhys :rofl:

Swissymiss
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Swissymiss »

A front page Daily Fail mention today with celebrity bed hair selfies! https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/arti ... -hair.html

slugella
Talker
Talker

Post by slugella »

Swissymiss wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:12 am
A front page Daily Fail mention today with celebrity bed hair selfies! https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/arti ... -hair.html
The Daily Mail is so pathetic. As tragic as Tan's hair is I can't believe journalists get paid to write this crap.

She will probably take it as a sign that shes A list being in the same article as Gigi Hadid and Naomi Campbell.

QueenBW
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by QueenBW »

And we are back to the regularly scheduled posts of bad food she pretends to eat. Can you say boring?
Screenshot_20190402_110917_com.instagram.android.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Emmy25
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Emmy25 »

QueenBW wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:11 am
And we are back to the regularly scheduled posts of bad food she pretends to eat. Can you say boring?

Then truffle pasta and pizza. Sure Tan. I'm sure she never used to post this many pics of food.

QueenBW
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by QueenBW »

Emmy25 wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 2:38 pm
QueenBW wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:11 am

Then truffle pasta and pizza. Sure Tan. I'm sure she never used to post this many pics of food.
Exactly. When she used to do her "What I eat in a day videos" it was usually pretty normal. Ocassionally on a clog, you'd see her eat out. Now it's Nonstop. Sure, Tan

floozyfloo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by floozyfloo »

slugella wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:28 am
Swissymiss wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:12 am
The Daily Mail is so pathetic. As tragic as Tan's hair is I can't believe journalists get paid to write this crap.

She will probably take it as a sign that shes A list being in the same article as Gigi Hadid and Naomi Campbell.
"And here's how the celebrities compare" fuck off she's barely a pedestrian these days.

snuffy777
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by snuffy777 »

:rofl:

Ew. She looks half like a trucker from the 80s, half like a skateboarder dude. She'll never get it through her thick egg head that she's just not someone who can throw on whatever and look good, let alone, chic.

Can't believe she said in the BFA interview that she's found her style. She literally hasn't. She's just copying what's trending, like always, when more feminine pieces and fresh/bright makeup bring out the best in her. Some might say, 'Well, if she's happy with how she looks, that's all that matters. Society this, society that blah blah'.. We dress for ourselves, yes, but we also dress for other people. As much as we don't want to admit it, we just do. We wear certain clothes or get our hair cut a certain way and so on and so on because we want to be perceived a certain way. Plus, Tanya's whole career is built on image, and she's basically made herself an authority of sorts on fashion & beauty. She should be criticized for being bad at it.

kiki
Debater
Debater

Post by kiki »

She does wear some really unflattering stuff. And honestly I'm just now noticing (haven't watched her in years) that she's really got a bit of a strange look to her... Not overly pretty

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

lordofmisrule
Informer
Informer

Post by lordofmisrule »

Time to move on - let's continue here lovelies: viewtopic.php?f=80&t=35721

Return to “Tanya Burr”